No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to one of the guys POV's of this eppie!
    This is where Spydude would be great or maybe Ritter! I would love to read their takes on Missing.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      In my world you do. Miss Conservative, remember?

I don't read those.
      I was gonna point you to my stories that ha ve R rated things going on in them, namely lotso f Die Hard style whump!

also Winged what if the Ancestors stepped in and did it and He-that-shalt-not-be-named is just a figment of Teyla memory? TYhough I agree you gotta be married to have a kid.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Funny dream reminds me of that Carchase I did in Ascension only it was more like the Marx Brother movie "The Big Store" when they were skating throu the place, it was me, John and Teyla on the run from (you guessed it) The Trust, the Wraith, the Replicators the whole gang! I woke up at one point wherein John was yelling, "We can't go this way the The Wraith!" and I said "Lets go this way, its quicker" we went over the rail to the lower floor then started SKIING through the mall.

it was insane

anyhow didja leave a review?

That's funny! I'll go leave a review for it.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I was gonna point you to my stories that ha ve R rated things going on in them, namely lotso f Die Hard style whump!

also Winged what if the Ancestors stepped in and did it and He-that-shalt-not-be-named is just a figment of Teyla memory? TYhough I agree you gotta be married to have a kid.
          Yeah, I've seen some R rated stuff like the first Matrix, but if it's for something other than violence or language I won't watch it.

I'd love that, but I dont' think it'll happen. Of course, I haven't even see the ep yet . . .

Yay! I'm not alone. Can you post the link to your new story again? I missed it.

ETA: I love your new "location". LOL!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yeah, I've seen some R rated stuff like the first Matrix, but if it's for something other than violence or language I won't watch it.

I'd love that, but I dont' think it'll happen. Of course, I haven't even see the ep yet . . .

Yay! I'm not alone. Can you post the link to your new story again? I missed it.

ETA: I love your new "location". LOL!
            Here is John LIVE from the PNN Newsroom! Tonights Top Story, Teyla on Trial! With the Whumper as the Judge! for mor infir plkease turn to page 245 of Sestion D of your newspaper, (NOTE: Read the story as if you are watching the news)

I'd Pay for my cable to see something like that Winged in fact I WROTE it in my Trilogy (The SAME Trilogy that Adra and Teyla fight each other about three times in total[or six parts])

(Thanks I got a lawnchair and a cola and happy so far.)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Here is John LIVE from the PNN Newsroom! Tonights Top Story, Teyla on Trial! With the Whumper as the Judge! for mor infir plkease turn to page 245 of Sestion D of your newspaper, (NOTE: Read the story as if you are watching the news)

I'd Pay for my cable to see something like that Winged in fact I WROTE it in my Trilogy (The SAME Trilogy that Adra and Teyla fight each other about three times in total[or six parts])

(Thanks I got a lawnchair and a cola and happy so far.)
              I read the story, LOL! You're goofy.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Okay I don't have a whole lot of time but I wanted to post my thoughts about MISSING...

Spoiler:
                I have to say that I LOVED IT! I loved, loved, LOVED seeing Teyla in warrior mode. This is the Teyla that I thought I would see for most of the series (not that I don't like the Teyla that I did get....but)...This Teyla is more like the Teyla in the beginning, if that makes sense to anyone.

I loved seeing her and the Doc bond. I really liked that this was a learning expierence for the Doctor (and we get to know more about her....and the similarity between Doc & Teyla...both lost thier moms...both mostly raised by their DADS ....and how important thier dads are to them both.

I have to say that I really liked seeing Rodney be worried about Teyla LOL He knew that she would not have turned off her communications and that something had to be wrong (so did Shep but he kept it to himself although his face did reflect his feelings of concern).

Lastly, I have to say that is Kanan is going to be the explination for RL's real pregnancy, then the story is a very poor idea on the writers part. IF Kanan was a way to start having John realizes his deep feelings for Teyla, then okay but to explain the baby/pregnancy is just a very, very not thought out poor idea. Sorry but it is. I don't mind the relationship...especially since it is being explained that it's just recent, it makes sense.....but to have her pregnant. Sorry but there would have been (and still is) more potential if it is a surprise pregnancy stemming from something maybe Michael did (than just explaining it away as a person caught up in a relationship and didn't think she might get pregnant if she got physical? especially since it's been shown so often that Teyla DOES have feelings for John MORE than friendship....I just don't see her getting physical with another guy so soon (I hope i'm explaining myself okay)

So I'm venturing to say that THIS pregnancy is still up in the air. What I mean is that it can still be possible that the baby is NOT Kanan's like we think (and maybe even John will think) and that there is still a possibility that this is a very dangerous pregnancy...with consequences (and loads of potential story too).

I know that it's probably wishful thinking on my part but uptil the introduction of Kanan (and even after) , eveny thing was fine and even believable. I can believe Teyla rekindling an old friendship that might have turned into more. But I'm sorry I just can't buy the friendship (as new as it is being introduced) got that passionate that quickly. I'm sorry just don't buy it. Even if the writers do intend to explain it that way....it's just that small part that just seems so out of character.

Well that's all I wanted to say ...and just for my Beauty & the Best obessions....I have to say that I SO FREAKING LOVED hearing Ronan be concerned for BOTH Teyla & THE DOC! I mean he could have just said if anyone has heard from TEYLA and that she missed her check point....but he did mention the DOC too LOL

Okay, my long rant is over.

Later everyone

sin

Comment

I read the story, LOL! You're goofy.
                  thanks

Comment

Fic rec written by LC - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3874548/1/Big_Bad_Monsters
                    Dunno if any of you have read this yet!

Elf will love this,it's got Shep whump!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

I do love this! I have read this many times! This is the fic that Steph wrote for the Whump-a-Thon for me!! And the wonderful fic cover too!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks for the rec Ninja. That was bomb LC. You need to write more often!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          I do love this! I have read this many times! This is the fic that Steph wrote for the Whump-a-Thon for me!! And the wonderful fic cover too!!
                          heh,i'd figure you'd already read thiswith it being Shep whump an all

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Thanks for the rec Ninja. That was bomb LC. You need to write more often!!!
                          No problemo,yeah what MrsB said,you should write more often LC,maybe a Teyla whump fic
                          sigpic

Comment

Huh,wait,are you Scottish too?
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes.. I'm from Glasgow... are yoooou?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

heh,i'd figure you'd already read thiswith it being Shep whump an all

No problemo,yeah what MrsB said,you should write more often LC,maybe a Teyla whump fic
                              I can see the wheels of thoughts starting to move in LC's head now I need to be made happy too!

Comment

I have a question about a JM blog post/comments from actors...

Spoiler:
                                Everyone keeps talking about how the PTB saying that John gets jealous... anyone got quotes of these... quotes?
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X