No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, everybody's just a ball of fire today . . .
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey, would you look at what I found.
      GW did an interveiw with Joseph Mallozzi on the renewal. Most of it wasn't too interesting, but the last question was . . .

Spoiler:
      GW: Can you give us some broad brush-strokes about where you would like to see the show go in Season Five? Without giving away the rest of Season Four, do you already have major elements in mind? Will the show continue to be more arc-heavy, as this season is supposed to be?

JM: I would very much like to continue what we did in Season Four -- introduce storylines that can play through the whole of a season, explore our heroes and villains, and develop the relationships between the Atlantis personnel.

I know it may not be anything, but still . . .
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Definitley. Two weeks to Missing!

Oh, I almost forgot. I got to see Travellers last night, and I gotta say,
        Spoiler:
        I actually liked it! I didn't see much of anything between John and Larrin. I LOVED the "You said 'move the ship forward', when you should have said 'enable the inertial dampeners.'" and "Does that look like a man thinks he's going to die?!?" LOL! And I loved the end. Teyla rolling her eyes at them was so funny. See, she wasn't even worried about John and Larrin! Ergo, I beleive we should follow her lead and not worry as well.
        Oh i know......i am looking forward to Missing like you wouldn't believe!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone thanks for the links Nina
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Try these http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ger/?start=all Dunno how good a quality they are!
            OH WOW!! thanks for that Linda..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Hey, would you look at what I found.
              GW did an interveiw with Joseph Mallozzi on the renewal. Most of it wasn't too interesting, but the last question was . . .

Spoiler:
              GW: Can you give us some broad brush-strokes about where you would like to see the show go in Season Five? Without giving away the rest of Season Four, do you already have major elements in mind? Will the show continue to be more arc-heavy, as this season is supposed to be?

JM: I would very much like to continue what we did in Season Four -- introduce storylines that can play through the whole of a season, explore our heroes and villains, and develop the relationships between the Atlantis personnel.

I know it may not be anything, but still . . .
              Yeah I saw that too...

Spoiler:
              we all know what we're hoping he meant...
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                Hi, all,

Personally, I liked Travelers.

Spoiler:
                I didn't see any "shippiness" between John and Larrin. I think she may have thought he was cute, and vice versa, but that she only kissed him to get the gun. She may not have even really wanted to kiss him.

I liked the JT moment near the end. I really think it was a JT moment. He kept glancing at her and she was looking at him like "Another woman? Do I have to kick your butt?" Even though I never thought he acted interested in Larrin and she only acted interested to get the better of him. This reminds me of the space opera novels I've been reading--only they DO include romance. LOL.

Spoiler:
                I do think you're right on the moment at the end with John and Teyla. It was easy for him after the fact to be embarassed about his actions and attraction for a woman he didn't like. I wish he would have had the self awareness while he was with Larin in the first place. But I suppose I'm glad that at least he had the good grace to be annoyed with Rodey for ratting him out in front of Teyla. I felt bad for Teyla having to find out about John's weakness in front of Ronon and Rodney, it had to hurt her. At this point I totally don't blame her if she casts her eyes to another guy for a minute or two. John has it coming in spades as far as I'm concerned.

But I do think that John was very sexually attracted to Larrin. At least that's the way that JF played it. He has a habit of letting his personal likes and dislikes into his acting and he did say he liked working with Jill and wanted her back. Meh... anyway. This ep did not make John look good from a maturity stand point.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  OH WOW!! thanks for that Linda..
                  No problemo!
                  sigpic

Comment

1 Week to Tabula Rasa and 2 Weeks to Missing SQUEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      1 Week to Tabula Rasa and 2 Weeks to Missing SQUEEEEEEEEE
                      Oh yes
                      Spoiler:
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yes
                        Spoiler:
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Ive left You a Reply on Myspace

Comment

Oh yes
                          Spoiler:
                          Well done, baby grasshopper..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey Elf how you doing girl i havent spoke to you recently i left you a reply on myspace

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Travelers...

I have to say I enjoyed this episode a lot more that I thought I would.
                              Spoiler:
                              It was a pretty good Shep episode and Joe did a great job. I found Larin fairly bearable... she was just as I expected, sassy and your typical tough babe...but I think Shep found her that way as well. The whole kiss thing wasnt a big deal but it's just a bit annoying that John is so easily taken in by a women who had kidnapped and tortured him. I would have prefered if the team had rescued him and not that Larin just decided to let him go... that seemed a bit too unbelieveble to me and a bit of an anti climax.
                              I totally agree with you Blue. I got a chance to see it yesterday and i'll copy some of what i told Steph.

Spoiler:
                              It was a lot better than what i thought it would be!. I guess since i was dreading it and had very low expectations for it, it actually surprised me!. I loved the John whumping and the fact that the flirting came more from Larrin than from John's side. I hated that Larrin for the most part really used the flirting quite a bit with him but John didn't until the kiss part!! UGH!. I am glad that it was just one kiss but it was still nauseating (sp?) at best. Is it bad that i didn't mind the wraith feeding on Larrin LOL!!!. Yeah, she wasn't too bad, if they would have eliminated her flirting with him, i think i would have liked her better. She was tough and for the most part, her heart was in the right place as far as doing all this for her people BUT it did annoy me how she used her femininity to get what she wants. At least there wasn't a lot of it though so i'm glad. Oh also i loved how she kinda sucked at fighting lol...i was like, Teyla would have kicked that wraiths ass without breaking a sweat! LOL!.

I was a little disappointed in the fact that Ronon, Teyla and Rodney where just there for very little time and most of it was spent with Rodney having to explain everything and Ronon and Teyla looking confused lol. But all in all, i thought it was an okay episode, definitely not one of my favorites but entertaining none the less.The last part with the team eating and Rodney pointing out that she was hot was hilarious!. I loved Teyla's rolling of her eyes and John trying not too look at her. It wasn't much and i was disappointed that we didn't get more J/T but i know, it was to be expected. I'm just glad we finally got rid of this episode! and now could finally start hopefully getting answers about Teyla's pregnancy and hopefully the future for J/T. Don't know if Tabula Rasa will start kicking things off or it will officially be in Missing BUT none the less, i'm looking forward to seeing Tabula Rasa.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Ive left You a Reply on Myspace
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Got it,left reply!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Well done, baby grasshopper..