• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Congrats MrsB on 2800 posts!!!
    Thanks Nina!!
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awwwwww,poor MrsB...Well here's JT walking side by side together.....Rather closely might i addd to cheer you up
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Ya know whats really sad Ninja Linda?? The fact that I cant even see your "cheer MrsB up" picture!!! LOL Shoot me please
    But I appreciate it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Silently cursing? Silently?! There'd be nothing silent about my cursing if that happened to me!!! That totally and utterly sucks.

Describe to us using the exact same words what happened...
      HAHAHAHAHA LLOL
      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Lost your motovation? I think not MrsB... Oh guys.... *Bob and Steve show up*

: Yes?
      Ok I'm re writing but now theres no way it'll be done today.......

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks Nina!!

Spoiler:
        Ya know whats really sad Ninja Linda?? The fact that I cant even see your "cheer MrsB up" picture!!! LOL Shoot me please
        But I appreciate it!!!

Oh whoops,forgot...You still at work...Um anyway i can't see it either,it's comin up a red x..I tried fixin it but i dunno why it's doin that!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nina!!

Spoiler:
          But I appreciate it!!!

It's a cap from Doppelganger, as they're walking out of the infirmary together.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks guys. Thanks to the talent of GNB. I'm using two of her sigs in my rotation too.

BTW. Thanks GNB.
            Glad you like 'em.

Happy 2800 MrsB!

I like the photos for Tabula Rasa and Missing. Teyla going all warrior. Sweet! Can't wait for Missing! And Sam looks nice in one of the TR pics.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              And I got it Winged!

Snippet #9!!! AFTER the Mirror scene between John and Joe comes....Teyla and Teyilia reunion sccene!
              Spoiler:
              After being told to seek out Teyilia, Teyla first thought of heading for the kitchen, knowing that Teyilia liked to eat, but then sometimes she also needed to feed like a Wraith, only it was rare when she had to do that and she knew how to control herself. Thinking she should check the guest rooms and knowing where they were Teyla headed for the first room.

Peeking into the partly open door she found who she was looking for, Teyilia though had gone back to looking out the window and didn't notice Teyal until her friend took her into a hug, "Teyla?"

"It's me, I thought you were dead." Teyla said all but sobbing into the Felinus' thick blue/purple fur.

"Well, I'm not, though you look a little pale." Teyilia said turning around and Tekaing her friend into a hug, then pulled back and noticing the somewhat pale look to Teyla's face, "are you OK? you aren't sick or anything are you?"

"I feel fine why?" Teyla asked knowing that Teyilia had yet t omeet anyone that looked remotely like her yet, heck even Teyla hadn't met her other self yet, though John did and he was holding up pretty well. Teyla gave the Felinus a funny look, she'd not gona all this way to get told she looked sick, though she felt fine as ever.

"Can we go home now?" Teyilia asked a few seconds later, Teyla nodded and Teyilia grabbed her robe from the bed and put it on, then the pair headed back for John and his... twin. Seeing the now awake Joe, and John standing next to the other simply staring both Teyla and Teyilia stopped in their tracks and stared, "Hi John." Teyilia said.

"Hi" John AND Joe said back, they then looked at each other and all but slugged the other if Teyilia hadn't stepped forwards.

"What is going on here?" Teyilia and Teyla were both very confused, and both Joe and John noticed that Teyla looked unnaturally pale.
              Night Winged, hope everyone likes this rather short snippet
              Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Oh, thank you! This is great for those that want to enter the Beya DG Challenge!

and NINA...I WOVE YOU!
              Spoiler:
              There is certainly a good possibility that the first two kisses are not what they seem to be....of course, that last one where he's holding her is remains to be seen like the one I"m going to dread the most...I still think that John will be hesistant towards her...at least I hope so!
              Nice fic Tey and Camy your welcome also loving your sig
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                Glad you like 'em.

Happy 2800 MrsB!

I like the photos for Tabula Rasa and Missing. Teyla going all warrior. Sweet! Can't wait for Missing! And Sam looks nice in one of the TR pics.
                Eh huh,what photos for missing....I wanna see....where.....Oh is it 2 weeks tonight till Missing??
                sigpic

Comment

Eh huh,what photos for missing....I wanna see....where.....Oh is it 2 weeks tonight till Missing??
                  Yes it is and i cant wait and im also looking forward to next weeks episode

Comment

It's a cap from Doppelganger, as they're walking out of the infirmary together.
                    Thanks dude!!!
                    Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    Glad you like 'em.

Happy 2800 MrsB!

Thx GNB!!!!

Comment

Thanks dude!!!

Thx GNB!!!!
                      Hey
                      Spoiler:
                      Mrs B how are you doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Yes it is and i cant wait and im also looking forward to next weeks episode
                        So is Tabula Rasa next weeks ep...Is that right???

Am i getting good at remembering!

Never mind i found the pics...Oh WOW,so cool pics on Missing,lots and lots and lots of Leather.......WOOHOO....I so cannot wait.....Did i mention Leather...

Teyla is gonna kick some major bahookie in this ep!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

So is Tabula Rasa next weeks ep...Is that right???

Am i getting good at remembering!
                          Yes im sure it is dont worry i forget things all the time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I LOVED IT!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            You got to love Jack and his sense of humor. ROFL! I'm crying from laughing so hard over Rodney being the wettest.The whole thing was awesome!!!!!

Goodnight WP

WP I LOVED THIS!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Please please please put it on ff.net so I can add it to my faves and read it all the time! It was so funny, and sweet, and well-written, and completely in character... LOL for Jack! And I loved the Ronon/Rodney interaction as well - the image of Ronon following Rodney around and torturing him is priceless!!
                            Wow! Thanks, guys! I guess it wasn't quite as bad as I thought after all.
                            Ruby-I don't have an ff.net account, I'll try to get one soon though. I need to get permission first.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I had my b-day party today! And guess what one of my presents was . . . A sparkly new season 3 DVD set! I'm so happy . . .

Congrats to all milestoners, and thanks for the DH interview link Nina!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Hey
                              Spoiler:
                              Mrs B how are you doing these days?
                              OT -
                              Spoiler:
                              Good Donna, thanks!! Are you feeling any better?? Dont forget to check my blog for the latest LOST rumors!

WP - Is your fic on ff.net yet??

Comment

OT -
                                Spoiler:
                                Good Donna, thanks!! Are you feeling any better?? Dont forget to check my blog for the latest LOST rumors!

WP - Is your fic on ff.net yet??
                                Mrs B
                                Spoiler:
                                im still feeling really bad im in bed and i have to stay in bed and i hate it and i wont forget to check your Blog i read it regularly LOL and thanks for asking how i am

Comment

Working...
                                X