John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    Awww, I missed you too! I got to see my non-Gateworld mommy this weekend, but I spent most of my time at my old high school for the fall play. My bus got in a little late Friday so I went right up to school and went down to the music wing where everyone was costuming and putting on make-up and was immediately jumped by about twenty of the kids. It was soooo good to see everyone again. I definitely cried, and I got to spend some time talking with my old teacher and director which was great, and I finally got to see the part of the play that I wrote -- turned out better than I could have wished for. A lot of last year's seniors came back from college like me for Saturday's performance and we had a huge reunion, sat in the same row for the show, and were so noisy and crazy during curtain call. I felt like such a mom watching all of my friends up on stage, especially the seniors who were doing their last fall play. It was so weird sitting in the audience instead of being up there with them, and they were so incredibly amazing. I was in tears (even more than the seniors) when it was over. I'm such a sap in that auditorium. I don't cry anywhere else except in that room, I swear. All of the people there ARE my family and I miss them more than anything. ::sigh:: I didn't want to leave. But all is good. It was the best weekend I've had in a looooong time. I don't know if any of you have done theater, but if you haven't, this whole thing probably sounds really weird. It's a hard thing to understand if you haven't been involved with it.

Oh, yay! So excited to read it!!! And it's okay if you keep changing and editing it...it means you're still catching things that you want to improve. I don't do enough of that, so I'm kind of jealous that you have that kind of stamina. Definitely send it to me as soon as you're done with it!
    Glad you had such a great time! I've never been involved in theatre, but I'm working on a screenplay, and I can only imagine the joys of hearing someone speak words you've written. Though I'm sure theatre is much different from television or movies, whenever I imagine people saying lines I've written, I know why I've chosen such an insane occupation as my life's dream!

Comment

Welcome Back, Snogging...Sounds like you had a blast...

I think you did Mel, so here's:

Happy birthday to you....

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dear Mel....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!........

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Okay, posting pictures of 'The Siege' in the Rachel WOW Thread got me thinking...what if Bates were still around?
        Oh if Bates would only return...*dreams of the tension*

I mean, as stated earlier in the Shepmaggan thread, Sheppard always got very protective of Teyla whenever she was being attacked by Bates or had her loyalty questioned...

So my question is...How would Ronon react to Bates and his treatment/suspicion of Teyla?
        Ronon, definitely would not like Bates...i think there would be more tension than when Shep protects her....Sheppard could actually 'dismiss' Bates...Ronon would be more physical and maybe pull his gun, or a knife...cause from 'Trinity' you know he doesn't like when ppl take advantage of Teyla...so he'll be the aggressive protective as Shep is more passive....

[quoteI definitly see Ronon standing up for Teyla, perhaps even throwing a punch or two at Bates. How would Sheppard react to this? [/quote]

Bates might get more than a punch or two....Sheppard i think would be as protective as usual, but he may not be that fast, as i think Ronon would maybe beat him to it...Bates atleast got to say something, Ronon might not even let it fly one time...

Would he feel slightly jealous that Ronon is Teyla's defender?
        the shipper in me is hoping there'd be some sign of jealousy...you know maybe a raised eyebrow, and look between Ronon and Teyla as if he's trying to figure out what's going on...

or....

Would he be glad someone else trusted Teyla explicably?

or...

Would he have to get on Ronon for being to protective and causing problems with Atlantis personal? (Bates was after all the head of security at the time)
        I think he'd take it as a sign that maybe also that Ronon is actually beginning to trust them, and become more a part of the team...I don't think he would necessarily jump on Ronon, unless he physically attacks Bates, then he would probably almost definitely say something.

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          Actually I think I told Camy and WitchBlade last night when we were hanging out.

AlthosianGirl are you sure it was my Mulder/Scully vids you saw? 'I Don't Know' and 'The Old Ways' Because it's Yolanda's site, I'm just hosted there.

Mel, this one is just for you, Baby!

Happy Birthday, to you..

Happy Birthday, to you....

Happy Birthday, Dear Meeeeeeellllllll.......

Finish it, Teyla..baby...

Happy Birthdaaaaaayyyyyyy......

Tooooooo Yooooooouuuuuuuuu!

Teyla...that was pretty good!

Please, John.. You sounded just like a drunken sailor! and you look like one too.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEL.....
          HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE!

sigpic

Comment

A toast to the birthday girl!

Sig by Camy

Comment

squeeeeeee! You guys are tooooo nice to me! Great posts!

Thanks so much WitchBlade and I LOVE the new sig!!

Camy that was brilliant!! Thank you

And thank you Majortrip!!!

you guys are the best (((hugs)))

Comment

I'm in school and were banned from the forums so i haven't been able to read and your posts... but..... i saw this thread is on the second page decide to risk posting

p.s. i like your sig witchblade

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

A positive attitude may not solve everything, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Yay! I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!! I had such an amazing, splendiferous weekend that made my month, and I'm so glad that you guys had such great talks in this thread. Missed you guys!

How could I miss it! YOu made your 1,000posts.....

Let's celebrate with some John and Teyla!

This one is from me to you!

John: SP has written 1,000posts? Wow! What should we do for her,Teyla?

Let's see....what can we do?

I know, Teyla...let's try that scene that our shippers love, but this time we will do it better!

I am not sure John!

Oh, c'mmon Teyla...Don't be a party pooper!

Alright!

Cool!

Here I come baby! Pucker up!

(((((True love)))))

That was really good, Teyla! I do love you!

It was good! and ! I love you, too!

OKay...I know, kinda of lame, but I hope it brings a smile to your face!

Gotta get back to work....

Congrats@!
                  sigpic

Comment

That was very very good. I'm stuck on some work at the moment and that was a great little read.

Damm maxed out of green

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      Welcome Back, Snogging...Sounds like you had a blast...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!........

LOVE your sig...., Witchblade!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        That was very very good. I'm stuck on some work at the moment and that was a great little read.

Damm maxed out of green

Oh, (*blushes*) if it made you smile then it made me smile..I just hope Sp likes it....
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh camy those were so cute...I had to green you.......It just started my day off great....

And thanks guys...But i have a feeling my sig is missing something?...I'm not sure...it looks kind of incomplete......Oh and question...It's not too big is it?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh, I'm so happy people like it....and if it brings a smile on your face....even better!

Your sig is awesome...what are you talking about?
                            and no, in my computer it does not look too big...it's perfect...

gotta go.....have to do something big for majortrip...just not enough time...

chao....
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww, Camy that was soooo cute!!! Thank you so much for that little story -- it made my shipper heart go all crazy! It's so good to be back here with you guys!

P.S: Stupid system won't let me green you, but know that I would give you jello out the ears if I could. Love ya!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Aww, Camy, your little picture stories are cute!

For a minute there, I thought Sheppard had an earring on in the Singing Happy Birthday one. I guess that's an ear radio or whatever they're called?

Comment

Working...
                                X