Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Fanfiction is working for me

Darn it! I can't get it! Witchblade told me its working for her too...what is going on? it can't be my computer cause I can access other websites...right?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Was it you who made that video of John and Teyla's looks..? loved it!
      where is everyone tonight...

Guys, I still can't get fanfiction...anyone else having the same problem?
      Fanfiction.net is wierd...I posted my story on Thursday and usually I get a confirmation email immediatly but this time...I only got it today, Sunday...What's going on?!

Can you not post at all or did you post and can't find your story?

I had to search for my own story in the Just in section...

Comment

can you send me a link and see if this way it will work?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Fanfiction.net is wierd...I posted my story on Thursday and usually I get a confirmation email immediatly but this time...I only got it today, Sunday...What's going on?!

Can you not post at all or did you post and can't find your story?

I had to search for my own story in the Just in section...

HI AthosianGirl..no I can't get the website AT All....I type fanfiction. net and it tells me that it cannot find the server..and when I went back to your link for your story it does the same thing...

I actually posted my chapter 3 in unique-bond this morning...but I wanted to add it to fanfiction, but most importantly I guess there has been some updating and I wanted to check out some stories...and this has been going on since yesterday...
          sigpic

Comment

can you send me a link and see if this way it will work?
            Here is a link to the story 'Princess Teyla: Chapter 12'

This author updated but stated that they had to wait a couple of days:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2636286/12/

Comment

Yeah, just went back and check out something else and noticed that the video was done by someone else..You must make one! hopefully soon and definetly share it with us....

I want to. But trust me that when I do make one, I'll be sure to let ya know

Comment

Hey Mel, checked out your videos and I loved your Mulder/Scully music vids/ (They were my first shipper pair)

If you ever get the chance to make some Teyla/Shep ones I just know they are going to be great.

Ooooo loved the vid posted by aaobuttons. Slow mostion looks between John and Teyla were captured with perfection...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Hey Mel, checked out your videos and I loved your Mulder/Scully music vids/ (They were my first shipper pair)

If you ever get the chance to make some Teyla/Shep ones I just know they are going to be great.

Ooooo loved the vid posted by aaobuttons. Slow mostion looks between John and Teyla were captured with perfection...
                  Thank you

So you were able to download the Mulder/Scully vids? I haven't been able to get them for a long time...
                  Last edited by melpomene; 06 November 2005, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Okay, posting pictures of 'The Siege' in the Rachel WOW Thread got me thinking...what if Bates were still around?

I mean, as stated earlier in the Shepmaggan thread, Sheppard always got very protective of Teyla whenever she was being attacked by Bates or had her loyalty questioned...

So my question is...How would Ronon react to Bates and his treatment/suspicion of Teyla?

I definitly see Ronon standing up for Teyla, perhaps even throwing a punch or two at Bates. How would Sheppard react to this?

Would he feel slightly jealous that Ronon is Teyla's defender?

or....

Would he be glad someone else trusted Teyla explicably?

or...

Would he have to get on Ronon for being to protective and causing problems with Atlantis personal? (Bates was after all the head of security at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      Thank you

So you were able to download the Mulder/Scully vids? I haven't been able to get them for a long time...
                      I went to your link in your sig...hit a few other links listed there...and they brought me to a different page that let me view them...

Comment

Yay! I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!! I had such an amazing, splendiferous weekend that made my month, and I'm so glad that you guys had such great talks in this thread. Missed you guys!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                          Yay! I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!! I had such an amazing, splendiferous weekend that made my month, and I'm so glad that you guys had such great talks in this thread. Missed you guys!

Hi SP...
                          What have you been up to?
                          So glad you had a splendid time...

We've missed you...

Anyways, AthosianGirl...thank you so much for the link to fanfiction..is the only way I was able to get in! don't ask me why but when I type it here, I can't get it...so, I posted my chapter three and it says its up but then it doesn't come up! YIKES...deep breath...

Snogging...I've been updating my chapter 4 and I'm almost done..but of coarse, I said the same thing with chapter 3 and everytime I went to edit..i changed and added..etc...

AthosianGirl..this question that you have brought up is a great one...Ronon/Teyla/Sheppard/Bates...Love it!
                          I miss Bates...he did wonders for Shep/Teyla...if he should come back....I think he won't pick on Teyla as much or he will actually pick on both of them...in addition...Sheppard will always be protective of Teyla..it's just in his nature and it's what keeps him going..since he won't admit his feelings, this is what he can do for now! Protect her and that is from Ronon from anyone...Ronon will definetly protect Teyla and probably do what John has not done...whack him! Oh, that would be so much fun!
                          Bring Bates Back!
                          I've posted this story here before, but just in case someone missed it...this is one of my favorite interpretations of a fanfic with Bates and Sheppard...it is really very good....
                          http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=388
                          sigpic

Comment

Mel -- it was your birthday?!? Don't even try to lie -- it was on your profile page. You didn't tell us!!!!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Hi SP...
                              What have you been up to?
                              So glad you had a splendid time...

We've missed you...
                              Awww, I missed you too! I got to see my non-Gateworld mommy this weekend, but I spent most of my time at my old high school for the fall play. My bus got in a little late Friday so I went right up to school and went down to the music wing where everyone was costuming and putting on make-up and was immediately jumped by about twenty of the kids. It was soooo good to see everyone again. I definitely cried, and I got to spend some time talking with my old teacher and director which was great, and I finally got to see the part of the play that I wrote -- turned out better than I could have wished for. A lot of last year's seniors came back from college like me for Saturday's performance and we had a huge reunion, sat in the same row for the show, and were so noisy and crazy during curtain call. I felt like such a mom watching all of my friends up on stage, especially the seniors who were doing their last fall play. It was so weird sitting in the audience instead of being up there with them, and they were so incredibly amazing. I was in tears (even more than the seniors) when it was over. I'm such a sap in that auditorium. I don't cry anywhere else except in that room, I swear. All of the people there ARE my family and I miss them more than anything. ::sigh:: I didn't want to leave. But all is good. It was the best weekend I've had in a looooong time. I don't know if any of you have done theater, but if you haven't, this whole thing probably sounds really weird. It's a hard thing to understand if you haven't been involved with it.

Snogging...I've been updating my chapter 4 and I'm almost done..but of coarse, I said the same thing with chapter 3 and everytime I went to edit..i changed and added..etc...
                              Oh, yay! So excited to read it!!! And it's okay if you keep changing and editing it...it means you're still catching things that you want to improve. I don't do enough of that, so I'm kind of jealous that you have that kind of stamina. Definitely send it to me as soon as you're done with it!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                                Mel -- it was your birthday?!? Don't even try to lie -- it was on your profile page. You didn't tell us!!!!
                                Actually I think I told Camy and WitchBlade last night when we were hanging out.

AlthosianGirl are you sure it was my Mulder/Scully vids you saw? 'I Don't Know' and 'The Old Ways' Because it's Yolanda's site, I'm just hosted there.

Comment

Working...
                                X