• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=scifan;7206695]
    Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

That's ok. Some of us is more gabbier than others. Me included. LOL

Spoiler:
    Internet is our friend. LOL. I'm just tired.

Thanks for the update and voting.

G'night all.
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Goodnight Sci! Sweet SGA dreams. Speaking of being gabby. . .*points to post count* LOL that doesn't really count 'cuz I've been in the Fun and Games forum lately. It's addicting!
    OK, I must depart now. Good night all!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Time Lord, you know, The Doctor? any thoughts of him? I know a really sweet Time Lordess named Lilith, heck i went on a trip to her homeworld not too long ago and the place is a total mess now...
      OH! You mean that show Dr. Who........which I've
      Spoiler:
      only seen in commercials.

Comment

Night everyone, gotta write a paper! Have sweet S/J dreams!
        sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
        I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
        Danielle

Comment

Where are my manners??

Good evening Everyone!!!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, iTunes released it instead of Adrift by mistake. It's on youtube if you want to see the whole episode!
          Spoiler:
          I've seen the hug on youtube. You're telling me that the rest of the ep is there too? LOL. I really believe they had iTunes do that release on purpose. You can practically see everyone salivating to see that episode. I heard it's very dark. I can easily overlook all of the little things I don't like about the first two eps because I know that one will redeem everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
            Uh, what? I posted this link nearly 20 pages ago. It's from Doppelganger!
            Don't worry about it D! We've all been in alt over that hug for a while now. I think there are maybe three who haven't seen it yet?

Comment

Goodnight everyone.........May your dreams be filled with plot bunnies for JT fics, images for your next J/T fanart creation and music for your next J/T vid.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Hey Camy! How's it goin'? Here, you must read Ruby's new fic, Fantastic. It's marvelous!

Also, I found this on youtube today. It's the song Teyla sang in the Ring Ceremony in 'Critical Mass'. I know it's not JT, but it's a really pretty song and Rachel sings it so well. Beyond the Night
                Hey! No one remembered my Vid with this song?! *Clutches chest dramatically* I'm hurt. *sniff sniff*

Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Hey! No one remembered my Vid with this song?! *Clutches chest dramatically* I'm hurt. *sniff sniff*

you mean to say you are known as SerenityFan1208? I have that one on my playlist! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

Heck Teyla sings everynight so Telianna can sleep, and not just Telianna sleeps, so does Jerinta.

I also have the UNEDITED version since I live right in Teyla and Johns bedroom! Teyla sings the song about once a week now thanks to the Pegasus Replicators

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I am thoroughly upset with myself for showing such incredible weakness. I broke...I caved. Ah!
                    Spoiler:
                    I watched DG on youtube! It was amazing, but I look forward to seeing it with better quality when it airs on scifi.

Comment

you mean to say you are known as SerenityFan1208? I have that one on my playlist! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

Heck Teyla sings everynight so Telianna can sleep, and not just Telianna sleeps, so does Jerinta.

I also have the UNEDITED version since I live right in Teyla and Johns bedroom! Teyla sings the song about once a week now thanks to the Pegasus Replicators
                      LOL, nope! It means that I am known as LoveConquers and I made a vid to this song long before SerenityFan did. Mine is called Teyla's Song, was made last year for Camy, and can be found at my site.

*Is sobbing now instead*

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                        I am thoroughly upset with myself for showing such incredible weakness. I broke...I caved. Ah!
                        Spoiler:
                        I watched DG on youtube! It was amazing, but I look forward to seeing it with better quality when it airs on scifi.
                        OH, LOL! That is too funny! But that's okay, I got it from iTunes after knowing I wasn't getting Adrift, so I couldn't wait either.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          LOL, nope! It means that I am known as LoveConquers and I made a vid to this song long before SerenityFan did. Mine is called Teyla's Song, was made last year for Camy, and can be found at my site.

*Is sobbing now instead*
                          *hugs LC and adds song/link to fav list* no crying aloud....

Crescere: How could you do such a thing?! *lightly knocks Crescere in the head with a foam bat*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*hugs LC and adds song/link to fav list* no crying aloud....

Crescere: How could you do such a thing?! *lightly knocks Crescere in the head with a foam bat*
                            Awww, thanks! LOL!

Oh MY! So many wonderful fics in the last few days!!!!! I had family visiting, so haven't been able to post for a few days. Still fighting that sinus infection as well. On day 10 of 3000MG per day of antibiotics and no improvement yet.

But anyway, I'm trying to get caught up on all of them now!!!

Ruby
                            --LOVED your Fantastic four fic! ROFL! After First Strike, there were a few that came out about that and some really cool manips, but I can't remember who made them. But I LOVED yours! Soooo cute and funny!!! LOL!

Mrs. B
                            --Halloween just keeps getting better and better!!!!! AH!! I love it! Totally scooby doo with a SGA twist! Awesome!

Okay, I know I missed some, but can't remember who they were! Soooo sorry!!! Sci and YC, did you guys have updates as well? I have to go back and look.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Check it------>Jason Momoa Q & A with SPOILERSSSSssssssssshttp://video.scifi.com/player/?id=166037
                              Oh, thanks for posting this!!!! Awesome!

Comment

*seeing stars and mumbling* ...all the pretty horses. Have you seen a caveman and a pretty girl?...

LOL no seriously, in the words of Zoe Washburn: "I was weak." Good luck tomorrow, ya'll! I guess I should go home now that the coffee shop is officially closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X