Clear All

Haven't a clue right now sci.

Will check my files BRB
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Sci - I just read your ending. Bravo.
      Spoiler:
      My favorite part was when he was like "I know you......I'm so tired......" That was great, very realistic. I'm glad sher doesnt tell him though, that she decides to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Haven't a clue right now sci.

Will check my files BRB
        Thanks Maff.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Sci - I just read your ending. Bravo.
        Spoiler:
        My favorite part was when he was like "I know you......I'm so tired......" That was great, very realistic. I'm glad sher doesnt tell him though, that she decides to wait.
        Thank you MrsB. I'm so glad you liked it.
        Spoiler:
        I didn't want it to feel rushed either. I'm not that great with techno or medical babble. It was hard to get around that. I'm glad you liked the ending. So it wasn't lame?

Comment

Missing Update (I have no idea which part lol)

Spoiler:
          Once Dr Keller had been taken away, Teyla was alone, accompanied in the slowly darkening tent only by the rhythmic sounds of her own breathing. She knew all attempts to break her restraints were futile and gave it no further thought as she waited quietly, lost in her own mind.

An hour or so passed and she saw the daylight beginning to dim through the tents thin cloth. It would be dark soon and she wondered how long the Bolo Kai would stay on New Athos. She also wondered how long Dr Keller could actually keep Colonel Sheppard at bay.

The quick opening of the tent flap interrupted Teyla’s thoughts as Kane, the darkened beast warrior entered the tent once again.

He took three strides towards Teyla and stood so near her, she thought for a brief moment their noses might be touching. His eyes scanned hers hard, they were curious, harsh, and….something else. Something that made Teyla’s stomach rise with sick and her heart beat fast against her chest.

“You are not afraid of me………” he growled with a low voice, practically whispering into her face.

“No. I am afraid of no man……or beast….,” she said quietly, their eyes still connected.

He reached up with a clawed hand and placed it on her shoulder, letting it trail down the side of her body and linger, as his eyes never left her face.

Her mounting spit caught his cheek and he grinned wildly, grabbing her hard and pulling her close.

“We do not know women such as you…….but I will know you warrior……” he said hungrily.

The tent flap opened again and Zor emerged from the other side. “I thought I told you to take her to the pit. We cannot afford for her people to return and disturb our work. We are almost ready,” he addressed Kane with a discouraging look in his eye. He sights turned to Teyla who was still held steady in Kane’s massive grip.

“Where are my people?” she asked with quickened breath.

“Safe, for now.”

“What do you mean, for now?”

“When we get paid their bounty, I no longer care what becomes of them.”

“And who has paid a bounty for them?”

“Ahhh, a businessman never reveals his source, but we were told if we captured their leader….well the bounty just doubled.” He turned back to Kane. “ Some of us would be wise to remember that,” he said pointedly. “Now, take her to the pit this instant.”

Kane relaxed his grip at his masters bidding and unchained Teyla from the ceiling restraint, dragging her like a leashed animal out of the tent and into the night.
          And the cliffhangers keep coming *lol* great update...all I have to say I think I'm in the mood for more pissed off Sheppard

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          A Slip In Time: Last Chapter

Spoiler:

Teyla watches while John sleeps. She gently combs her fingers through his hair. A mix of emotions fills inside her. There was joy of being with John, but also the sadness of him being afflicted with this awful virus.
          She quietly gets dressed and pauses briefly before exiting John’s quarters, gazing at his restful figure. She starts walking down the silent corridor and heads for the control room. A few technicians were still there, but barely remembering how to work the controls. Teyla dismisses them to the infirmary. After checking all of the long-range scanners and feeling confident that they didn’t have any other threat come their way she calls Ronon for an update.
          Teyla clicks on her comm., “Ronon. I have a few more people going to the infirmary. How is everything going over there?”
          “They infirmary is full and some are being sent to the mess hall,” replies Ronon. He pauses and sighs. “Teyla. Fillmore and Dr. White just died.” Teyla did not say a word. “Teyla? Did you hear what I said?”
          Teyla exhales loudly, “Yes. I heard you Ronon. How is Dr. Keller?”
          “She is getting worse,” Ronon begins. “I’m constantly showing her on the computer what she has done so far in finding a cure. One of the scientists said they were close in finishing it, but I haven’t seen them in awhile. McKay and Carter are starting to lose more of their memories too. They are trying to find any information about this virus in the Ancient database. So far they haven’t found anything. Are you still with Sheppard?”
          “No, I am not, Teyla answer. “I am leaving the control room and going to his quarters right now. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else.” Ronon tells her that he will and signs off.
          Teyla quickens her pace as she approaches John’s room. As she enters his room she sees him sitting on his bed facing the window. Teyla calls out his name and he is startled by her presence.
          She squats down in front of him and looks up, “John?”
          He looks at her confused and lost, “I know you… and John. John is my name. Right?”
          Teyla tries to force a smile, “Yes. You are John and I am Teyla. Do you know where you are?” He shakes his head no. She takes a deep breath to hold back her tears. “Ok. How about you come with me and I will bring you to see a doctor?”
          He rubs his hand across face and his eyes grow heavy, “No. I don’t want to go.” He begins to stretch out on his bed. He starts to mumble and closes his eyes. “I’m so tired. Just let me sleep.”
          Teyla gets up and tries to shake him awake, “John! JOHN!” She clicks on her comm. and tells Ronon.
          “McKay and Carter just came back. They are helping Dr. Keller with a vaccine right now. A medical team is coming for Sheppard right now,” Ronon answers.
          In a matter of minutes, John is rolled into the infirmary. Rodney and Sam walk up to Teyla and ask how long John has been that way.
          “Not long,” Teyla responds. “Ronon tells me that you are close in finding a cure. Is this true?” Rodney’s face looks blank for a moment.
          Sam begins to answer Teyla’s question, “We’ve tried to find out how and why the Ancients had vials of this virus in their lab, but unfortunately we couldn’t find anything on it. We used yours and Ronon’s blood to make a vaccine, since you’re both immune. We are fairly confident that it will work. Just before you got here we gave a dose to Dr. Keller. She seems to be doing a little better.”
          “Does this mean that you will give it to John and all of those who are the worst first?” asks Teyla. Carter nods yes and begins to distribute the vaccine.
          Keller walks up to John to check on him. She sees Teyla’s concern on her face, “I’m sure we caught it in time. I feel better already.” Keller gives Teyla a reassuring smile.
          “Does that mean you remember everything?” Teyla queries.
          “No. I only remember seeing Dr. White, Dr. Wilcox and Sergeant Fillmore this morning. If it wasn’t for Ronon, McKay, Colonel Carter and us logging all the information into the computers, I don’t think we could’ve done it. I’m sorry Teyla, but I really need to help with the vaccines.” Teyla gives her an understanding nod and Keller leaves.
          Hours later, John wakes up and as he looks around he can see he’s in the infirmary along with many other people. He also sees Teyla resting her head on the edge of his bed. He reaches over and touches her head.
          Teyla looks up and smiles at John, “How are you feeling?”
          “I don’t know. What happened here?” asks John.
          “There was a virus that was causing everyone to lose their memories. So far, most people only remember up to this morning or even this afternoon, but nothing more than that,” Teyla explains. “And you. What do you remember?”
          John’s eyes shuffle as he searches his thoughts, “The last thing I remember is yelling at Dr. Wilcox.” John sees the hurt look on her face. “Was there something else that happened?
          “No. No, it’s just been a long day,” says Teyla as she forces a smile.
          John looks at her unconvinced, “Did I hurt someone or say something bad?” Again, Teyla reassures him that there is nothing wrong. “Is everyone ok then?”
          Teyla hangs her head slightly, “Unfortunately, we lost Dr. White, Dr. Wilcox and Fillmore.”
          “What about you and Ronon?” John asks.
          Teyla begins to explain the day’s events. From her and Ronon being immune to Ronon helping in the infirmary. Everything, but what happened between them. She knows how he feels about her and she is willing to wait until he is ready to say it and express it again.
          The End.

I hope it's ok. I'm gonna go and catch upon thread now. brb
          Awesome update....
          Spoiler:
          Poor Teyla,,,he doesn't remember...although I'm glad she realizes that she knows how he feels and are willing to wait until he feels he is able to tell her ,,,, even though it would have been kind of cool if he later would remember and seek her out

Which ep was it when John and Rodney are on the Daedalus and Rodney shrinks down before they get beamed to whereever?
          Intruder
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

MrsB
            Thanks for the update on JM's blog... nothing to intresting in writing... but hey I liked the video.... hehehe clip of the shooting of The Last Man.... the things Joe does for us fans,,,to bring the story to life every week ...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              And the cliffhangers keep coming *lol* great update...all I have to say I think I'm in the mood for more pissed off Sheppard

Awesome update....
              Spoiler:
              Poor Teyla,,,he doesn't remember...although I'm glad she realizes that she knows how he feels and are willing to wait until he feels he is able to tell her ,,,, even though it would have been kind of cool if he later would remember and seek her out

Intruder

Thanks Nina.
              Spoiler:
              I was just using it as a good excuse for him not know about the dad thing. LOL

Thanks about Intruder. It took me awhile to think of why he was doing that. lol. I did a MP with it.

Comment

ACK!!!!!! Whoooooot!!!!!! I finally saw DG!!!!!!!
                Spoiler:
                OMG What a totally awesome episode!!!! I was blown away by not only the amazing JT and R/K stuff, but just the overall greatness of the ep itself. What a difference from last year! The new team dynamic is outstanding the writing was spot on and it as just a terrific story from start to finish. I can't wait till everyone gets to see this one. It ROCKS the JT house!

I think I'll be smiling for WEEKS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                  ACK!!!!!! Whoooooot!!!!!! I finally saw DG!!!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG What a totally awesome episode!!!! I was blown away by not only the amazing JT and R/K stuff, but just the overall greatness of the ep itself. What a difference from last year! The new team dynamic is outstanding the writing was spot on and it as just a terrific story from start to finish. I can't wait till everyone gets to see this one. It ROCKS the JT house!

I think I'll be smiling for WEEKS!!!!!
                  LOL. I know how you feel.
                  DG spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I got the mistake from Itunes. I've watched 5-6 times and I swear I pick up more each time. So what did you about the hug, Teyla's look, him teasing her about her dream, the list is endless.

Comment

Hey sci saw you found the clip. Love the MP btw.

Anyway I will say my G'night for now.Tomorrow is Lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I won't be around till Monday to share my JT moments with you all. So till then long live JT
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Good evening everyone!! I am so incredibly happy right now with all of the wonderful spoilers and hints that keep leaking out into the open.

very OT
                      Spoiler:
                      And my escrima sticks (aka bantos rods) came in today! I've already whacked my knuckles and elbows playing around with them. I was hoping to make them more than just a part of my Halloween costume, and it turns out there is a studio in town that teaches the sport and they happen to be less than a mile away from my apartment! sorry...I'm just so pumped over this.

Comment

A Slip In Time: Last Chapter

Spoiler:

Teyla watches while John sleeps. She gently combs her fingers through his hair. A mix of emotions fills inside her. There was joy of being with John, but also the sadness of him being afflicted with this awful virus.
                        She quietly gets dressed and pauses briefly before exiting John’s quarters, gazing at his restful figure. She starts walking down the silent corridor and heads for the control room. A few technicians were still there, but barely remembering how to work the controls. Teyla dismisses them to the infirmary. After checking all of the long-range scanners and feeling confident that they didn’t have any other threat come their way she calls Ronon for an update.
                        Teyla clicks on her comm., “Ronon. I have a few more people going to the infirmary. How is everything going over there?”
                        “They infirmary is full and some are being sent to the mess hall,” replies Ronon. He pauses and sighs. “Teyla. Fillmore and Dr. White just died.” Teyla did not say a word. “Teyla? Did you hear what I said?”
                        Teyla exhales loudly, “Yes. I heard you Ronon. How is Dr. Keller?”
                        “She is getting worse,” Ronon begins. “I’m constantly showing her on the computer what she has done so far in finding a cure. One of the scientists said they were close in finishing it, but I haven’t seen them in awhile. McKay and Carter are starting to lose more of their memories too. They are trying to find any information about this virus in the Ancient database. So far they haven’t found anything. Are you still with Sheppard?”
                        “No, I am not, Teyla answer. “I am leaving the control room and going to his quarters right now. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else.” Ronon tells her that he will and signs off.
                        Teyla quickens her pace as she approaches John’s room. As she enters his room she sees him sitting on his bed facing the window. Teyla calls out his name and he is startled by her presence.
                        She squats down in front of him and looks up, “John?”
                        He looks at her confused and lost, “I know you… and John. John is my name. Right?”
                        Teyla tries to force a smile, “Yes. You are John and I am Teyla. Do you know where you are?” He shakes his head no. She takes a deep breath to hold back her tears. “Ok. How about you come with me and I will bring you to see a doctor?”
                        He rubs his hand across face and his eyes grow heavy, “No. I don’t want to go.” He begins to stretch out on his bed. He starts to mumble and closes his eyes. “I’m so tired. Just let me sleep.”
                        Teyla gets up and tries to shake him awake, “John! JOHN!” She clicks on her comm. and tells Ronon.
                        “McKay and Carter just came back. They are helping Dr. Keller with a vaccine right now. A medical team is coming for Sheppard right now,” Ronon answers.
                        In a matter of minutes, John is rolled into the infirmary. Rodney and Sam walk up to Teyla and ask how long John has been that way.
                        “Not long,” Teyla responds. “Ronon tells me that you are close in finding a cure. Is this true?” Rodney’s face looks blank for a moment.
                        Sam begins to answer Teyla’s question, “We’ve tried to find out how and why the Ancients had vials of this virus in their lab, but unfortunately we couldn’t find anything on it. We used yours and Ronon’s blood to make a vaccine, since you’re both immune. We are fairly confident that it will work. Just before you got here we gave a dose to Dr. Keller. She seems to be doing a little better.”
                        “Does this mean that you will give it to John and all of those who are the worst first?” asks Teyla. Carter nods yes and begins to distribute the vaccine.
                        Keller walks up to John to check on him. She sees Teyla’s concern on her face, “I’m sure we caught it in time. I feel better already.” Keller gives Teyla a reassuring smile.
                        “Does that mean you remember everything?” Teyla queries.
                        “No. I only remember seeing Dr. White, Dr. Wilcox and Sergeant Fillmore this morning. If it wasn’t for Ronon, McKay, Colonel Carter and us logging all the information into the computers, I don’t think we could’ve done it. I’m sorry Teyla, but I really need to help with the vaccines.” Teyla gives her an understanding nod and Keller leaves.
                        Hours later, John wakes up and as he looks around he can see he’s in the infirmary along with many other people. He also sees Teyla resting her head on the edge of his bed. He reaches over and touches her head.
                        Teyla looks up and smiles at John, “How are you feeling?”
                        “I don’t know. What happened here?” asks John.
                        “There was a virus that was causing everyone to lose their memories. So far, most people only remember up to this morning or even this afternoon, but nothing more than that,” Teyla explains. “And you. What do you remember?”
                        John’s eyes shuffle as he searches his thoughts, “The last thing I remember is yelling at Dr. Wilcox.” John sees the hurt look on her face. “Was there something else that happened?
                        “No. No, it’s just been a long day,” says Teyla as she forces a smile.
                        John looks at her unconvinced, “Did I hurt someone or say something bad?” Again, Teyla reassures him that there is nothing wrong. “Is everyone ok then?”
                        Teyla hangs her head slightly, “Unfortunately, we lost Dr. White, Dr. Wilcox and Fillmore.”
                        “What about you and Ronon?” John asks.
                        Teyla begins to explain the day’s events. From her and Ronon being immune to Ronon helping in the infirmary. Everything, but what happened between them. She knows how he feels about her and she is willing to wait until he is ready to say it and express it again.
                        The End.

I hope it's ok. I'm gonna go and catch upon thread now. brb
                        Lovely Scifan!
                        Spoiler:
                        I'd be sooo happy if that actually happened in Tabula Rasa!!!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Missing Update (I have no idea which part lol)

Spoiler:
                          Once Dr Keller had been taken away, Teyla was alone, accompanied in the slowly darkening tent only by the rhythmic sounds of her own breathing. She knew all attempts to break her restraints were futile and gave it no further thought as she waited quietly, lost in her own mind.

An hour or so passed and she saw the daylight beginning to dim through the tents thin cloth. It would be dark soon and she wondered how long the Bolo Kai would stay on New Athos. She also wondered how long Dr Keller could actually keep Colonel Sheppard at bay.

The quick opening of the tent flap interrupted Teyla’s thoughts as Kane, the darkened beast warrior entered the tent once again.

He took three strides towards Teyla and stood so near her, she thought for a brief moment their noses might be touching. His eyes scanned hers hard, they were curious, harsh, and….something else. Something that made Teyla’s stomach rise with sick and her heart beat fast against her chest.

“You are not afraid of me………” he growled with a low voice, practically whispering into her face.

“No. I am afraid of no man……or beast….,” she said quietly, their eyes still connected.

He reached up with a clawed hand and placed it on her shoulder, letting it trail down the side of her body and linger, as his eyes never left her face.

Her mounting spit caught his cheek and he grinned wildly, grabbing her hard and pulling her close.

“We do not know women such as you…….but I will know you warrior……” he said hungrily.

The tent flap opened again and Zor emerged from the other side. “I thought I told you to take her to the pit. We cannot afford for her people to return and disturb our work. We are almost ready,” he addressed Kane with a discouraging look in his eye. He sights turned to Teyla who was still held steady in Kane’s massive grip.

“Where are my people?” she asked with quickened breath.

“Safe, for now.”

“What do you mean, for now?”

“When we get paid their bounty, I no longer care what becomes of them.”

“And who has paid a bounty for them?”

“Ahhh, a businessman never reveals his source, but we were told if we captured their leader….well the bounty just doubled.” He turned back to Kane. “ Some of us would be wise to remember that,” he said pointedly. “Now, take her to the pit this instant.”

Kane relaxed his grip at his masters bidding and unchained Teyla from the ceiling restraint, dragging her like a leashed animal out of the tent and into the night.

OMG MrsB!!!...
                          Spoiler:
                          That Kane guy is creepy!!!. Oh and this line totally had me worried for poor Teyla about what this Kane guy wants to do too her!!!. Hope you update soon!!!!

sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            No problem! Did you pay attention to the John and Teyla words/clips around the 25-32 second mark in the "Teyla's Party" vid? Made me laugh outloud!

I really liked "Teyla's Party"!!!.
                            Spoiler:
                            Do you mean the part where the songs says "i wear my jeans a little tight to watch the boys come undone" and in that point they show the scene where John slips as he is going down the hill in Rising LOL!!!!
                            because i was laughing at that part and giggling!.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                              Good evening everyone!! I am so incredibly happy right now with all of the wonderful spoilers and hints that keep leaking out into the open.

very OT
                              Spoiler:
                              And my escrima sticks (aka bantos rods) came in today! I've already whacked my knuckles and elbows playing around with them. I was hoping to make them more than just a part of my Halloween costume, and it turns out there is a studio in town that teaches the sport and they happen to be less than a mile away from my apartment! sorry...I'm just so pumped over this.
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Sweet! I'm jealous right now. There's an MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) place near us who's having "escrima month" right now. However, it's kinda expensive. So I have to settle for Taekwondo right now. Starts next Monday! I'm really phsyched!
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                Hey sci saw you found the clip. Love the MP btw.

Anyway I will say my G'night for now.Tomorrow is Lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I won't be around till Monday to share my JT moments with you all. So till then long live JT
                                LOL. Yes I did.
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                G'night Maff. I won't be around this weekend either. Have a good weekend.

Originally posted by Crescere View Post

very OT
                                Spoiler:
                                LOL.
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh. Crescere I can't wait to see your costume. Sounds like it's coming along.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Lovely Scifan!
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd be sooo happy if that actually happened in Tabula Rasa!!!.
                                I think it would be nice too.

Sweet JT dreams guys. G'night!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X