John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    OK. This is a hard choice, but I'm gonna say Quaratine.
    Spoiler:
    All the other eps after Seer seem to look high action kinda stories. And if they are stuck together in Quarantine then that might be the time he finds out. And then of course he has to go to Earth the next ep. Good time for him to vent or regroup or both.
    Excellent choice, sci!
    Spoiler:
    You won't be sorry

Bookie's log

“The Seer” –WingedPegasus, Maffieg, girlinabox, and Mayra
    “Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
    “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, scifan
    “Outcast” –Mrs. B

OT
    Spoiler:
    And I am officially closing my laptop and walking out of the English building before I get locked in for the night. And would you look at that? I went over 100 while I was in here today. Way cool! Take care all!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE
      Spoiler:

no mailbag or vid but this

and a bunch of talk about ratings....

Thanks for keeping tabs Crescere!!
      *snickering*

Thanks for the updates.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Ok I'm back now.

Maff - Awesome job dude!!! As usual!!!

Sci - Ehhh...Gimme till the beg. of next week okay?? *makes a face while waiting*

Crescere - You gonna keep the bookie log on this bet dude???
        LOL. I'll do my best to update soon.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        YAY!!!...loved it!.
        Spoiler:
        It's going to kill Teyla that he is probably not going to remember there "moment" together!!! AH! please update soon!!!

Thanks Mayra. I'm glad everyone is liking this fic.

Lovely Donna!!!!. Fits beautifully with the Beya Challenge!
        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I feel like sharing some love...

Spoiler:

I just love this cap so much....I wonder why...YOU tell me..

Does it almost qualify as being SQUEEEEEEE worthy?

How would you rate it on the SQUEEEEE scale? ... I want to know!!
        JM BLOG UPDATE
        Spoiler:

no mailbag or vid but this

and a bunch of talk about ratings....

Thanks for keeping tabs Crescere!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
          Excellent choice, sci!
          Spoiler:
          You won't be sorry

Bookie's log

“The Seer” –WingedPegasus, Maffieg, girlinabox, and Mayra
          “Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
          “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, scifan
          “Outcast” –Mrs. B

OT
          Spoiler:
          And I am officially closing my laptop and walking out of the English building before I get locked in for the night. And would you look at that? I went over 100 while I was in here today. Way cool! Take care all!
          It is not hard to do! Once you start posting it is addicting! Let me tell you! I never thought I would have as many posts as we all do!

CONGRATS ON 106 POSTS!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Congrats on 100 posts Crescere!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Is it easy to post there or will it scare me like Beya does? Seriously. Posting on Beya is right up there with sharks...
              It's very easy! You have to register, then you should be all set, and if you run into any trouble, please feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                I feel like sharing some love...

Spoiler:

I just love this cap so much....I wonder why...YOU tell me..

Does it almost qualify as being SQUEEEEEEE worthy?

How would you rate it on the SQUEEEEE scale? ... I want to know!!
                LOL I love that cap! Damn, I envy Rachel!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                  S4 Teyla
                  Spoiler:

I do think it's more than that. I just can't say how. I think she has a tremendous sense of duty to her people, so I would not be surprised to see that carry a child to save them or for them.

This is pure speculation on my part, btw. No 'inside information', lol.

But it would be odd to think that Teyla has no romantic past, or that someone from her past would play a role in her future, be they a love interest or a good friend. It would also be odd to think that she has no contact with her people, that she spends all her time on Atlantis. I think we don't get to see it, but I do think they'll let us know she does go to see them as often as she can. And this Kanan person will probably be someone with whom she's had contact.

It's just a gut feeling, but I don't think she's just going to hook up with some guy. That doesn't make sense, but then again, we don't get to see Teyla among her people anymore, but I think that'll change as we get closer to Missing.

However the pregnancy comes about, I do think that we'll get shippy moments between John and Teyla, though. The comments that JF thinks there may be some jealousy issues, the 'heated exchange' between J&T in Quarantine, etc. I don't know where it leads, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far.
                  Yes, I agree with your assessment of the situation here Trip,
                  Spoiler:
                  I think there may be a guy, but I'm not convinced that it's romance and even if it is, it's not going to damage JT. We've just got too much intel telling us that John and Teyla have major closeness and emotion in this season. And of course the idea that in Teyla's mind it's complicated and that she needs to confide in Sam. The opposition WISHES it would be that easy to get rid of JT! As usual we'll will have the last laugh. You me, and our "inside information"

Comment

Okay... totally OT squee here, I got the 45,000th post! Whoo Whoo! Go JT!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                      Okay... totally OT squee here, I got the 45,000th post! Whoo Whoo! Go JT!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

hey guys i posted the video and here is the link
                        Spoiler:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVwIHa-PK0

tell me what you think pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
                        Last edited by No Doubt Fan; 03 October 2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Congrats on 45000 posts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Congrats on 45000 posts!!!!!

VERY COOL!! I love these Clips!! JT SO ROCKS!!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Alright I used my very shippy glasses and sorted out the JT moments of Adrift and here are my findings:

Spoiler:

Adrift JT moments IMshippyO

The beginning of Adrift saw JT nearly inseparable. They questioned Rodney together (like the hubby and wife team Tey writes about) and we saw them coming to the gate room together (looking oooh sooo cute). When John goes out to fix up the hyper drive with Zelenka, he communicates with Teyla and there is just a subtle softening in the way he speaks to her and vice versa. Also, during the Weir quarantine when Rodney asks whose in with Weir. John's voice changes back to what I call a caress like tone when he says Teyla is with her.

JT hidden moments that the writers didn't fill in and I wonder about
                              What were they up to before they came up the stairs together in the gate room. ???

Feel free to correct me or add your shippy thoughts.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by No Doubt Fan View Post
                                hey guys i posted the video and here is the link
                                Spoiler:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVwIHa-PK0

tell me what you think pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
                                Great vid.
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't know if you know this or not,but you vid is distorted. I'm not sure if it happened when it loaded or what. Sorry, but otherwise the clips and everything was great!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                Alright I used my very shippy glasses and sorted out the JT moments of Adrift and here are my findings:

Spoiler:

Adrift JT moments IMshippyO

The beginning of Adrift saw JT nearly inseparable. They questioned Rodney together (like the hubby and wife team Tey writes about) and we saw them coming to the gate room together (looking oooh sooo cute). When John goes out to fix up the hyper drive with Zelenka, he communicates with Teyla and there is just a subtle softening in the way he speaks to her and vice versa. Also, during the Weir quarantine when Rodney asks whose in with Weir. John's voice changes back to what I call a caress like tone when he says Teyla is with her.

JT hidden moments that the writers didn't fill in and I wonder about
                                What were they up to before they came up the stairs together in the gate room. ???

Feel free to correct me or add your shippy thoughts.
                                Hey, I love your eyesight!!!
                                I'll have to watch again.

Comment

Working...
                                X