X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    LOL I love the last picture!
    Spoiler:
    Him being the Last Man would make sense according to all the old man makeup. I wonder what happened to everyone else?
    Spoiler:
    That is an awesome job that the effects dept did with his makeup! He is a funny old man too! *LOL*
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

WHY ARE WE FALLING DOWN THE PAGE!! SHAME ON US!!...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Thanks for the moral support sci.....I'm gonna need it!
        NP. Linda.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        OT but SPOILERY-
        Spoiler:
        So what do you guys think about the last few pics? Its Rodney....really really old right?? So is he the Last Man??

Pics here --->http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I have no idea....

Spoiler:
        There was a question once at the blog about if SGA would do a future kind of story like SG1 did... I can't really remember the exact words from JM but it sounded like they were either maybe going to do such an epi...or that they were thinking about maybe doing something like that later on...and seeing these pics makes you think... but who knows really
        I think I remember that:
        Spoiler:
        Is that the one that he said there was going to be an ep like SG1's "2001" ? Oooo. I wonder how they are going to play that. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          NP. Linda.

I think I remember that:
          Spoiler:
          Is that the one that he said there was going to be an ep like SG1's "2001" ? Oooo. I wonder how they are going to play that. LOL
          Yup that was the one... altough he never confirmed or anything just went a little cryptic as usual
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ok. I know it's not another chapter for my fic, but here's a ficlet for the prompt challenge word, Regret(s). I'm warning you guys now that it's a sad ficlet based on DG.

Regrets:
            Spoiler:

Regrets:

John is lying on his bed, still reeling from the aftermath done by the crystal entity. He regrets that he down played the whole thing at first, never realizing how scary and dangerous the dreams were. He recalls teasing Teyla the way he did. At the time, he was actually flattered that she was dreaming about him and he just couldn’t resist teasing her. It wasn’t until the death of Heightmeyer that he realized the severity of it all.
            John hears the chimes on his door ring, but he ignores it. Again he hears them, but continues to disregard whoever is at the door until he hears Teyla’s voice.
            Teyla begins yelling, “John! JOHN! I know you are in there! John please, you’ve been there for two days! No one blames you!”
            John finally gets up to let her in. As soon as he sees her, he turns around and goes back to lying on his bed without saying a word. Teyla follows him into the room and sits on the edge of the bed to talk to him. She is about to say his name, but he interrupts.
            “Don’t. Don’t Teyla. You can’t say that no one blames me. Look how mad you were when you had your dream,” John states. He sits up and swings his legs around to the opposites side of the bed from Teyla. He hangs his head down low. I’m sorry about Kate. I, I should’ve took this more seriously. Maybe if I had…”
            Teyla gets up to sit next him and places a hand on his shoulder, “John, you can’t do this to yourself. You need to …”
            “What! Talk to someone! Maybe I should talk to Heightmeyer. Oh, wait. I can’t she’s dead! Because of me!” John snaps. He sees the hurt in Teyla’s eyes and realizes what he had just done. He gives a big sigh, “I’m sorry Teyla.” He gets up to pace. “Look Teyla. I’m sorry I took your dream as a joke.” She is about to say something, but he raises his hand to stop her. “When I thought Rodney died, I was… I was.”
            Teyla gave him a comforting look, “I know John.”
            John contorts his face in discomfort, struggling to express his feelings, “First there was Kate then there was Rodney. I couldn’t let it hurt anyone again. If Rodney didn’t come in to help me.” He pauses. “ I was will to sacrifice myself to…” John stops when he sees Teyla crying. He sits back next her and places his hand on cheek, brushing her tears away with his thumb.
            She is still choked up, “It was very hard for me finding Kate dead. She had been there for me during many trials and accomplishments. Besides being my doctor she was a true friend, but if I lost you…” Her tears starts to flow harder. She can’t say anything more.
            John embraces her and she buries her head into his shoulder. “Well, you didn’t lose me.”
            Teyla tightens her arms around him more, “Please John, no more regrets. We need you. I need you.”
            John rest his head upon hers and closes his eye, “Ok, I’ll try. For you, I will try.”

The End.

Thanks Nina for Links.
            Oooooh So fitting Scifan. I adore your talent. Now I just gotta see DG to fully grasp what everyone is talking about.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Ok. I know it's not another chapter for my fic, but here's a ficlet for the prompt challenge word, Regret(s). I'm warning you guys now that it's a sad ficlet based on DG.

Regrets:
              Spoiler:

Regrets:

John is lying on his bed, still reeling from the aftermath done by the crystal entity. He regrets that he down played the whole thing at first, never realizing how scary and dangerous the dreams were. He recalls teasing Teyla the way he did. At the time, he was actually flattered that she was dreaming about him and he just couldn’t resist teasing her. It wasn’t until the death of Heightmeyer that he realized the severity of it all.
              John hears the chimes on his door ring, but he ignores it. Again he hears them, but continues to disregard whoever is at the door until he hears Teyla’s voice.
              Teyla begins yelling, “John! JOHN! I know you are in there! John please, you’ve been there for two days! No one blames you!”
              John finally gets up to let her in. As soon as he sees her, he turns around and goes back to lying on his bed without saying a word. Teyla follows him into the room and sits on the edge of the bed to talk to him. She is about to say his name, but he interrupts.
              “Don’t. Don’t Teyla. You can’t say that no one blames me. Look how mad you were when you had your dream,” John states. He sits up and swings his legs around to the opposites side of the bed from Teyla. He hangs his head down low. I’m sorry about Kate. I, I should’ve took this more seriously. Maybe if I had…”
              Teyla gets up to sit next him and places a hand on his shoulder, “John, you can’t do this to yourself. You need to …”
              “What! Talk to someone! Maybe I should talk to Heightmeyer. Oh, wait. I can’t she’s dead! Because of me!” John snaps. He sees the hurt in Teyla’s eyes and realizes what he had just done. He gives a big sigh, “I’m sorry Teyla.” He gets up to pace. “Look Teyla. I’m sorry I took your dream as a joke.” She is about to say something, but he raises his hand to stop her. “When I thought Rodney died, I was… I was.”
              Teyla gave him a comforting look, “I know John.”
              John contorts his face in discomfort, struggling to express his feelings, “First there was Kate then there was Rodney. I couldn’t let it hurt anyone again. If Rodney didn’t come in to help me.” He pauses. “ I was will to sacrifice myself to…” John stops when he sees Teyla crying. He sits back next her and places his hand on cheek, brushing her tears away with his thumb.
              She is still choked up, “It was very hard for me finding Kate dead. She had been there for me during many trials and accomplishments. Besides being my doctor she was a true friend, but if I lost you…” Her tears starts to flow harder. She can’t say anything more.
              John embraces her and she buries her head into his shoulder. “Well, you didn’t lose me.”
              Teyla tightens her arms around him more, “Please John, no more regrets. We need you. I need you.”
              John rest his head upon hers and closes his eye, “Ok, I’ll try. For you, I will try.”

The End.

Thanks Nina for Links.
              That was great Sci! Very nice job. I like.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Kewl,thanks...You can take your time cause DG won't be on for about another 2 or 3 weeks i think and i'm trying desperately to stay away from the spoilers of folk that's seen it......I'm crumbling here but determined not to read about DG.....Dunno how long i'll last!
              You can do it Linda!

OT but SPOILERY-
              Spoiler:
              So what do you guys think about the last few pics? Its Rodney....really really old right?? So is he the Last Man??

Pics here --->http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Yeah, I was wondering about that. That makeup is so well done it's just scary. Methinks this shall be a very interesting finale. . .
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Yeah, I was wondering about that. That makeup is so well done it's just scary. Methinks this shall be a very interesting finale. . .
                Spoiler:
                I wonder how many jokes were thrown at DH that day! lol
                Exactly how much do you think Rodney will have changed that far in the future?

my ships

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Uh, guys? Where is everybody? C'mon, if you're gonna be this boring I'll have no choice but to go do homework. . .
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Uh, guys? Where is everybody? C'mon, if you're gonna be this boring I'll have no choice but to go do homework. . .

HA!
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Guess you gotta go do that cuz I'm in deep in art stuff and reading past post so won't be chatting it up till a lil later.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      HA!
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Guess you gotta go do that cuz I'm in deep in art stuff and reading past post so won't be chatting it up till a lil later.
                      Spoiler:
                      Ah, nuts. Guess I'll go do that then. See you later guys!
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Geez louise people......allright we all gotta get with the program here. Someone bust out the Daily list again for what J/T challenge goes for what day. Officially, tomorrow I'm back at work so hopefully I can find more time for fics!

Comment

Geez louise people......allright we all gotta get with the program here. Someone bust out the Daily list again for what J/T challenge goes for what day. Officially, tomorrow I'm back at work so hopefully I can find more time for fics!
                          Are you saying you're gonna be writing on your fics! I am getting giddy now!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Are you saying you're gonna be writing on your fics! I am getting giddy now!
                            Ya know what I need for motivation? To see more J/T onscreen!!! Which is why I'm so pissed I missed DG!!! ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Comment

Posting these in here to incase someone doesn't visit the Galleria

Alright ...no real good quality..and they are not that big either...I'm no master at caps... but anyway..for viewing pleasure

The J/T hug from Doppelganger
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Posting these in here to incase someone doesn't visit the Galleria

Alright ...no real good quality..and they are not that big either...I'm no master at caps... but anyway..for viewing pleasure

The J/T hug from Doppelganger
                                Spoiler:

That oughta get you going Mrs.B. . .
                                Seriously, though, all the time in this thread and you guys are really rubbing off on me. The first thing I thought when I saw this was--read and destroy my tomboyishness--
                                Spoiler:
                                Aww, how cute.

Uh-oh. . .
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X