• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks you soooo much MrsB.
    Spoiler:
    Well we now know that Bates is on the good side. kinda.(IOA) lol
    Okay
    Spoiler:
    So I'm not totally crazy then in thinking there was more detail in that description. Well, thats a comfort. Anywho, I'm perusing JM Blog comments and the ever famous anonymous's are going at it over having romance on the show.........

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hey Crescere! Got any more great theories to share!!??
      Oooh! My theories...for ep 4.11 Be All My Sins Rembered
      Spoiler:
      In her delirium she kept shouting his name--chanting it as if it were a prayer. He wasn't far away. In the other room maybe. He would come and she would be safe again. She was aware of the cold, but not the pain Michael had put her through. The door creaked open and three Wraith entered carrying weapons.

"He isn't in here, and there aren't any of his creatures either," one of them called out. He stopped suddenly when he saw Teyla tied to the metal table. "A human. Severin, feed and regain your strength. We must continue our search."

An injured Wraith moved forward, limping. The thigh muscle of his right leg had been torn open by long fangs.

"John Sheppard," Teyla smiled at him. "Just in time...I'm so dizzy. Probably because he keeps kicking. I know he'll stop if you tell him to. He's your son, and I think he prefers to listen to you."

"She's drugged. Go ahead, Severin."

"Wait!" The third Wraith stepped forward to block the way. "The man she mentioned. I know him."

"A human? We don't have time for this, Malachi. She's weak."

"He saved my life, Haydn! He belongs to a great alliance of humans who are completely loyal to him. If we help her they may help us rid our planet of this plague of creatures."

"Why would humans choose to trust us?"

"You would have to meet Sheppard to understand. I've seen her before. This must be his woman." He touched her feverish forehead, and his cool hand was an immediate comfort. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Malachi turned back to the others. "I would gladly accept death from the hands a human over the end brought about by the abominations that are spreading across this galaxy." He narrowed his eyes and let out a sharp snarl when they began to mutter in protest. "She is under my protection!" He placed his hand on her chest, and for the second time in his life, he gave the gift of life to a human. It was strange how events had spiraled out of control. His parting agreement with Sheppard had been that, if they ever met again, they would be free to kill each other. There was no lingering loyalty remaining from their temporary alliance, and yet, upon hearing the name he had felt a sense of loyalty.

She rubbed her wrists when they were free and breathed heavily for several minutes as if she had gone hours without breathing. She stared at them with wild eyes while they waited for her to speak. She remained silent, but reached out, throwing her arms around Malachai and began to cry. "Thank you! I promise they will help if you bring me home."

He pushed her away with a sharp movement, completely surprised that she had understood their plan.

"I see your thoughts and emotions," Teyla said. "If any of you wish to harm me at any time, I will know, but I am content to trust you for now."

"You are like a queen," Severin whispered in awe.

"I am many things right now." She let her hand rest on her belly and leaned back to stretch her spine. Our doctor will help you when we get to Atlantis."

"Come." Malachi held out his arm, and she grabbed hold of it. "It will be dangerous making our way to the gate."

"Give me a weapon, and I will help you. I've fought these creatures before. Michael must be stopped."

"Michael?"

Teyla drew in a deep breath. "It will be easier for me to explain when we get to Atlantis." The four of them cautiously made their way out of the compound, but only Teyla and Malachi made it to the gate safely. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Teyla thought.

Spoiler:
      A companion theory is that the Bolo Chai warriors kidnap Teyla from New Athos and that they were hired by Michael.

Comment

We know...YOU LOVE US! WE LOVE US, TOO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
          Oooh! My theories...for ep 4.11 Be All My Sins Rembered
          Spoiler:
          In her delirium she kept shouting his name--chanting it as if it were a prayer. He wasn't far away. In the other room maybe. He would come and she would be safe again. She was aware of the cold, but not the pain Michael had put her through. The door creaked open and three Wraith entered carrying weapons.

"He isn't in here, and there aren't any of his creatures either," one of them called out. He stopped suddenly when he saw Teyla tied to the metal table. "A human. Severin, feed and regain your strength. We must continue our search."

An injured Wraith moved forward, limping. The thigh muscle of his right leg had been torn open by long fangs.

"John Sheppard," Teyla smiled at him. "Just in time...I'm so dizzy. Probably because he keeps kicking. I know he'll stop if you tell him to. He's your son, and I think he prefers to listen to you."

"She's drugged. Go ahead, Severin."

"Wait!" The third Wraith stepped forward to block the way. "The man she mentioned. I know him."

"A human? We don't have time for this, Malachi. She's weak."

"He saved my life, Haydn! He belongs to a great alliance of humans who are completely loyal to him. If we help her they may help us rid our planet of this plague of creatures."

"Why would humans choose to trust us?"

"You would have to meet Sheppard to understand. I've seen her before. This must be his woman." He touched her feverish forehead, and his cool hand was an immediate comfort. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Malachi turned back to the others. "I would gladly accept death from the hands a human over the end brought about by the abominations that are spreading across this galaxy." He narrowed his eyes and let out a sharp snarl when they began to mutter in protest. "She is under my protection!" He placed his hand on her chest, and for the second time in his life, he gave the gift of life to a human. It was strange how events had spiraled out of control. His parting agreement with Sheppard had been that, if they ever met again, they would be free to kill each other. There was no lingering loyalty remaining from their temporary alliance, and yet, upon hearing the name he had felt a sense of loyalty.

She rubbed her wrists when they were free and breathed heavily for several minutes as if she had gone hours without breathing. She stared at them with wild eyes while they waited for her to speak. She remained silent, but reached out, throwing her arms around Malachai and began to cry. "Thank you! I promise they will help if you bring me home."

He pushed her away with a sharp movement, completely surprised that she had understood their plan.

"I see your thoughts and emotions," Teyla said. "If any of you wish to harm me at any time, I will know, but I am content to trust you for now."

"You are like a queen," Severin whispered in awe.

"I am many things right now." She let her hand rest on her belly and leaned back to stretch her spine. Our doctor will help you when we get to Atlantis."

"Come." Malachi held out his arm, and she grabbed hold of it. "It will be dangerous making our way to the gate."

"Give me a weapon, and I will help you. I've fought these creatures before. Michael must be stopped."

"Michael?"

Teyla drew in a deep breath. "It will be easier for me to explain when we get to Atlantis." The four of them cautiously made their way out of the compound, but only Teyla and Malachi made it to the gate safely. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Teyla thought.

Spoiler:
          A companion theory is that the Bolo Chai warriors kidnap Teyla from New Athos and that they were hired by Michael.
          hmmmmm you have something there Crescere

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Okay
            Spoiler:
            So I'm not totally crazy then in thinking there was more detail in that description. Well, thats a comfort. Anywho, I'm perusing JM Blog comments and the ever famous anonymous's are going at it over having romance on the show.........
            Are you going to ask..
            Spoiler:
            Who is playing Kanan. He doesn't answer my questions.

You guys got to go to Galleria. Myn did her first MP. ROFL!!!

Comment

Crescere -
              Spoiler:
              Awesome dude! I think most people want to see Todd/Malachai back on the show, that would be great if he felt a lingering loyalty to Shep like that. Great writing man!

Sci -
              Spoiler:
              I'm still at work. Will you describe her MP to me hahaha No really
              Maybe I'll ask tomorrow, since I already asked questions today!

Comment

Personally I would just skip the romance questions on JM's blog...it's not like he is going to answer them anyway...he just asks questions back in a sarcastic way... och he is just being sarcastic in general back... and all the posters are just going to have their field day as usual...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

J/T pics...

sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    J/T pics...

Is it just me or is Teyla STARTING to show in that bottom picture? I remember one promo pic that she had something of a er.... bump shall we call it? Either that or the pants are a little too tight, what is that? A skintight jumpersuit?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      hmmmmm you have something there Crescere
                      Theories are fun things to play around with.
                      Spoiler:
                      I would really like to see Malachi (that nameless Wraith we saw in Common Ground) do something wonderful for Teyla because of John...even though they agreed that 'all bets were off'.

Comment

Crescere -
                        Spoiler:
                        Awesome dude! I think most people want to see Todd/Malachai back on the show, that would be great if he felt a lingering loyalty to Shep like that. Great writing man!
                        Todd is that the actor's name or the Wraith name? Just making sure because I don't remember them giving the character a name in the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Is it just me or is Teyla STARTING to show in that bottom picture? I remember one promo pic that she had something of a er.... bump shall we call it? Either that or the pants are a little too tight, what is that? A skintight jumpersuit?
                          Awesome Nina where did you get them from
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Welcome to the family no Doubt Fan where are you from if you don't mind me asking
                            i also came to post these

Spoiler:
                            Where did you get the top picture??????

WELCOME TO THE THREAD No Doubt Fan!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                              .................ur, has anyone seen this: Re-Birth of Teyla ?

Spoiler:
                              It mentions the father of Teyla's baby...

I don't know rather to beleive it or not...

WHAT!...This definitely wasn't something i was prepared to read today!. I was just getting over the last interview from Rachel and then i read this one...Argh!.
                              Spoiler:
                              This sucks!...it just doesn't make any sense!. I agree with everyone that why in the world would Teyla keep this a secret and say it's complicated!!!. If the father of Teyla's baby is a normal human being and from what this article say's, really means a lot to her, why wouldn't she be jumping up and down with joy and telling everyone!!!!. Why would Conner even think that Micheal could possibly have something to do with her pregnancy. I don't know what to think anymore. This really is the season that will either make or break the John/Teyla relationship as far as shippy. We know they will get closer and will have some great scene's together this season, but i'm referring to a possible relationship. It really depends what they show this season, at least that's what i think.

Sorry if this has been talked about to death but i just got back from work and i'm catching up...so i'm still in shock! LOL!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                                Todd is that the actor's name or the Wraith name? Just making sure because I don't remember them giving the character a name in the ep.
                                LOL
                                Spoiler:
                                Joe Mallozzi has donned him "Todd" I guess jokingly but still thats mostly how people refer to him I believe, although he probably does have a cool name like Malachai!

Comment

Working...
                                X