John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Nope,i just checked and i can't find any others apart from the first and second eps!

I know Carter,i watched SG-1 from the beginning and she is very,smart,smarter than Rodney and she can hold her own in a fire fight....She's someone you can always rely on plus she's is a nice sweet and sometimes funny person so i would have to say no i don't think she would get in the way of John and Teyla if they ever got into a relationship....She knows what it's like to have feelings for someone and cannot act on them,i don't think she would wish that on anyone else!
    I agree...I've watched SG1 since the beginning... and I've always liked Carter...
    I can't really see her standing in the way for John and Teyla if they decided to get into a relationship... she have had her feelings for Jack and wasn't able to act on them.. as you say I can't see her wishing that on anyone... and since Teyla isn't from earth and not military,,, I can't really see her standing in the way...only thing I think she would tell John even though John knows it without anyone telling him...is that keep it professional when you are on the clock... but for John I think that goes without saying... we've seen them getting closer and deepening that bond...but they still act professional around eachother on missions...so I can't really see the problem for them with Carter...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Somehow I think I'm convincing John to let me briong the lappy with us! I just hop it works out. Also there is going to be a "lull" before the next snippet of Kittens Melt Hard Hearts Though I glad Morgan agreed to play the part of the kitten.

Oh hope so Tey,get yer lappy with ya,that's ok bout the fic,do it when you've got time or when you get back!

S4 promo pic
      Spoiler:

Sorry,best i coud do!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh hope so Tey,get yer lappy with ya,that's ok bout the fic,do it when you've got time or when you get back!

S4 promo pic
        Spoiler:

Sorry,best i coud do!
        Thanks for the pic...little blurry and dark but you can see the big grin on his face...hrmmm...wondering what that might be about.
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

All right people...where are my MPs???? Tsk tsk...go in the Galleria and post them. Or maybe I'll get Steve...and he's hungry!
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Thanks for the pic...little blurry and dark but you can see the big grin on his face...hrmmm...wondering what that might be about.
            Yeah,not the best quality,if they were standing still it would come out better!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              All right people...where are my MPs???? Tsk tsk...go in the Galleria and post them. Or maybe I'll get Steve...and he's hungry!
              Uh Yappi: we are doing the Beya Prompt Challenges this week and next week, and the week after.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Uh Yappi: we are doing the Beya Prompt Challenges this week and next week, and the week after.
                I know...but like Camy said...use the prompts to make MPs. Besides, not everyone here is part of Beya.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Popping in again to say hi!!! Yeah, I know I'm horrible. I lack dedication. I wish I weren't so busy. I'm at a coffee shop right now so I have internet. Good luck tomorrow everyone! I can't believe the new season is here already.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                    Popping in again to say hi!!! Yeah, I know I'm horrible. I lack dedication. I wish I weren't so busy. I'm at a coffee shop right now so I have internet. Good luck tomorrow everyone! I can't believe the new season is here already.
                    Hey Crescere! Got any more great theories to share!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                      Hey I believe and always will believe that John is for Teyla, and Teyla is for John, heck I'm LIVING with them both right now along with their charmning half Ancient half feline daughter (now aged two months)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi I am new here and I gotta say that I am loving this thread
                        Here is a little bit about me:

I love ska music and no doubt hence the name
                        I am a tomboy rocker chic
                        I love teyla and john
                        I also love vanilla Ice cream and hope to make good friends in the thread
                        I have never really liked Weir and do not know why
                        I also love Jack and sam

Comment

Originally posted by No Doubt Fan View Post

I love teyla and john
                          I also love Jack and sam

Well hello there and

You'll love it in here,these guys are the friendliest and nicest bunch o folk so don't be afraid to join in on the convo...I also love Jack and Sam so your not alone there!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love teyla and john
                            I also love Jack and sam
                            Welcome to the thread!

I'm sure Sci or someone will be along with all the "welcome" pics and links! Sit back and enjoy the JT love! Glad to your here!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love teyla and john
                              I also love Jack and sam
                              Hey!!! Welcome to the thread No Doubt Fan!!!!

Comment

I love teyla and john
                                I also love Jack and sam
                                Welcome, welcome, welcome! Group HUG with the New Fan!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X