John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    Camy SnoggingPicard Wow! Ok what is the discussion now? May I join in?

Comment

Thanks Witchblade and Snoggin....YOu girls are AWESOME! I probably won't post tomorrow morning...didn't get to post pics either...but that's okay...

Bye!This was FANTASTIC! We must do it again!
      sigpic

Comment

Black Panther...back it up to about 5 or 6 pages..we have been posting since 9:00p.m... straight...enjoy! Got lots of pages to read everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

hey Black Panther...Enjoy the reading...it's been pages...and it wasn't me...i'm innocent in this...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Gotta go? I just got in! Night Camy. Sorry I missed you.

Comment

We had some AWESOME conversation and we have been at it with Witchblade and someone lurking....

But anyhow... I really have to go...go and read all of it...i guarantee you, you will be amazed! We will do it again...and we will post when so others can join....

Chao! this time is for real!
              sigpic

Comment

Last post...SnogginPicard...Witchblade..WE DID NINE PAGES...I went back to see and we started in 210 and we finished in 219...

I THINK WE HIT A RECORD! YEAH...LET'S PARTY...OH, forget it! We already had the party..can't tuype anytmoere...gottoa go;..goodlnight
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, I am impressed! I totally agree with everything you gals said. Especially about Weir. A woman can be attracted to a man without doing what she is doing. It is one of my fears about the possible Weir/John.

Now to answer Camy's question back at page 210. I think John will be the first to confess his feelings. Because Teyla is so.... What is the word? Can't think of it, but she is the strong silent type it would take a lot to get her to open up about her feelings. John is more open about his feelings. Just watch the way they react towards each other. Teyla is more subtle about it. But if another conversion was to happen Teyla just might be the one to make the first move.

Comment

Ok it's Underground today...

^^^^ that's the original....

And >>> this is me being very bored...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Now for a more happy pic of the goorrrrrgeous couple...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I so love them together. I've loved them since rising. They're so cute together!

Comment

Oh my WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to back it up 10 pages to read everything. Absolutly AMAZING!!!!

Snogging, Witchblade, Camy...your discussion left me speechless...or should I say typeless. There is no way I could have stayed up with you guys...so here is my two minute contribution:

I'm a trekkie from Star Trek:TNG
                          I wanted Troi and Riker to get together.
                          Loved the novel "Imzadi"
                          McKay rocked defending Teyla against Bated in "Suspicion'
                          Teyla and Carson have a special relationship first seen in "The Gift and I believe will grow in Critical Mass
                          Weir does care a great deal about Shep. I would like her to show equal concern for all Atlantis team members.
                          AND SHEP WILL BE THE ONE TO ADMIT HIS FEELINGS FIRST (in my dream, anyways)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            I so love them together. I've loved them since rising. They're so cute together!
                            Hiya there,

Cute, adorable and perfect!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Ok it's Underground today...

^^^^ that's the original....

And >>> this is me being very bored...

...and may I ask what better way is there to rid oneself of boredom? Nothing!!!

Comment

Here is my favorite Shep/Teyla Moment:

AthosianGirl’s Top Shep/Teyla Moment: From “Runner” :The cave scene

Sheppard: “What the hell are you doing?”

Teyla: “Getting my hand free.”

Sheppard: “Doesn’t feel that way.”
                                (Wishful thinking?)

Comment

Working...
                                X