No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read the post from Skydiver again and I'm thinking this should be safe. I sent a PM,but no response yet and like I said it's should be ok.

This was for the prompt challenge. I hope you like.

Comment

I liked Sanctury and I liked Chaya...

I thought it was a sweet story and Shep was kinda cute being all smitten with the pretty ancient. I loved the scene where he is taking her for a picnic and meets Teyla and arkwardly tells her about the picnic... like he almost felt a bit guilty... bless him. These were the days before he saw the light and realised that the love of his life was right under his nose..

Before I Sleep.... sorry watched about 3 minutes of it before it bored me to tears... no Teyla and hardly any John so no reason to watch.

The Brotherhood.... I'm sure we got some good JT moments in that one.... but I havn't watched that ep in a while so will have to go watch it and refresh my memory... so I'll be back later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I just read the post from Skydiver again and I'm thinking this should be safe. I sent a PM,but no response yet and like I said it's should be ok.

Awesome sci,i think skydiver meant putting they're faces on other bodies but i could be wrong!

The Brotherhood-hmm,i'll really have to refresh my memory with S1 again!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Awesome sci,i think skydiver meant putting they're faces on other bodies but i could be wrong!

The Brotherhood-hmm,i'll really have to refresh my memory with S1 again!
          Does this refresh your memory.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
            Sorry to cut in. This is a little off topic, but I needed to know. Am I behind the curve or is this a new site?

Rachel Luttrell

Comment

Hey this is the dude playing Davos in The Seer - http://imdb.com/name/nm0419089/

Devine - OT
              Spoiler:
              Its kinda new....a couple of us have left her messages in the guestbook and RL even put up some of Quania's J/T vid's!!!! Isnt that cool

Comment

Hey you know what I just noticed??
                Spoiler:
                On the new pic set from Scifi.com, the ONLY one that has Shep/Teyla she's not even looking at him.....she's looking behind him......Right??

Comment

Does this refresh your memory.

Ah yes,this is the one with Kolya right?

When they were down the well or big hole or whatever it was,Shep and Teyla were help captive down there,it's just a pity that Ford was also there...Should have just been the two of them.....alll alone....in a pit....no interruptions.......Ok shutting up now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    On the new pic set from Scifi.com, the ONLY one that has Shep/Teyla she's not even looking at him.....she's looking behind him......Right??
                    Dunno *runs off to look* Oh yeahhhhh,wonder what she's looking at!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dunno *runs off to look* Oh yeahhhhh,wonder what she's looking at!
                      Maybe
                      Spoiler:
                      theres another Shep behind him LOL We think this is the dream sequence anyways right??

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Which pic are you talking about and where do I find it on Scifi.

Comment

Which pic are you talking about and where do I find it on Scifi.
                          This one--->
                          Spoiler:

OT - Be back soon dudesssssss

Comment

Maybe
                            Spoiler:
                            theres another Shep behind him LOL We think this is the dream sequence anyways right??

Spoiler:
                            Na she doesn't look happy so it can't be another Shep.....Hey maybe it's Lucius and she's like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hide me! aw dear sometimes i crack myself up!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes,this is the one with Kolya right?

When they were down the well or big hole or whatever it was,Shep and Teyla were help captive down there,it's just a pity that Ford was also there...Should have just been the two of them.....alll alone....in a pit....no interruptions.......Ok shutting up now!
                              One of the things I liked about this ep was how he was able to just give her a look of the eyes and she knew what to do without him saying a word. I'm sure that there plan was talked about before then,but stilll..

This one--->
                              Spoiler:

OT - Be back soon dudesssssss
                              Oh. OK.
                              Spoiler:
                              She looks confused. Maybe you're right and see two Johns. Uh Oh! The blurred John doesn't seemed to care or notice whatever she's looking at. Hmmmm.

Comment

I think that will be ok... and I think it's gorgeous!

Hey this is the dude playing Davos in The Seer - http://imdb.com/name/nm0419089/

Devine - OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Its kinda new....a couple of us have left her messages in the guestbook and RL even put up some of Quania's J/T vid's!!!! Isnt that cool
                                Woo... British actors on Atlantis - REPRESENT!!

I'm guessing this is the pic you mean MrsB:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...6&cat=season04

My Theory:
                                Spoiler:

John and Teyla are talking (this is obviously a dream) and then John turns away and Teyla catches sight of another John - the bug John - in a shadowy corner of the tent. He kills/injures the other John, or the other John disappears, and then he attacks Teyla, pinning her down the table like in the preview....

I CAN'T WAIT for Doppelganger!!!
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X