No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Jewel's interview...she seems like such a nice person...

I do hope Keller and Teyla form a friendship...they never took the road with Elizabeth and Teyla...and when they tried towards the end of season 3 it just felt out of place and was so late in thinking ,,it just didn't cut it for me...

So I'm hoping for better on Keller and Teyla...or even Teyla and Carter...

Jewel had some nice things to say about Rachel too..seems they have bonded over their constant working together in Missing...

I love the fact when someone of the cast is asked about the other actors that they work together with..they always have great things to say about eachother... they always talk highly of eachother,,and seems like such great bunch of friends... and it's been also great to hear the crew on commentaries giving the actors compliments...both Joe and Rachel has gotten several comments on their performance and how great they are in their scenes...so far it's been compliments in ,,Phantoms, The Ark, Submersion, Sunday and Vengeance...of the ones I've listened to far.. don't think there was any compliment comment in The Return 1..well maybe there was but I think it was for RDA *lol* and Sateda...hrmmm not really,,maybe a tiny word for Jason and the stuntpeople..well maybe in general for Joe and Teyla but not mentioned by name,,since the kind of scenes they had like the one in the Deadalus,,needed the actors work and chemistry to make such material to work and how it ends up looking,,, .but it's really nice to hear that they actually do take notice... since I've felt it's been lacking before...some have felt like it was a showcase for writers to talk how great they are...*lol* but hey the actors put so much work into it too so they sure deserve to get complimented on...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      I liked Jewel's interview...she seems like such a nice person...

I do hope Keller and Teyla form a friendship...they never took the road with Elizabeth and Teyla...and when they tried towards the end of season 3 it just felt out of place and was so late in thinking ,,it just didn't cut it for me...

So I'm hoping for better on Keller and Teyla...or even Teyla and Carter...

Jewel had some nice things to say about Rachel too..seems they have bonded over their constant working together in Missing...

I love the fact when someone of the cast is asked about the other actors that they work together with..they always have great things to say about eachother... they always talk highly of eachother,,and seems like such great bunch of friends... and it's been also great to hear the crew on commentaries giving the actors compliments...both Joe and Rachel has gotten several comments on their performance and how great they are in their scenes... so it's really nice to hear that they actually do take notice... since I've felt it's been lacking before...some have felt like it was a showcase for writers to talk how great they are...*lol* but hey the actors put so much work into it too so they sure deserve to get complimented on...
      What Jewel interview? Where is this? I have not seen or read it.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        LOL Easy killer!!!

Figures this week is the premiere and I dont know how much fic I'll have time to do, but I'll give it a best effort!!

How about YOURS???? HMMMMm??? and you too SCI!!! Dont think I forgot!!!

ELF -
        Spoiler:
        Thats where I left off dude!!!

OT -
        Spoiler:
        In case anyone cares, tonight is Prison Break, K-Ville, Heroes, and Journeyman. The next two weeks are premiere weeks so I'll try to update daily for anyone who's a tv freak like me
        LOL. I was wondering when you were going to ask. LOL
        I started part two, but it not not working well. I think I'm going to rewrite. I only have a couple of paragraphs.

OT.
        Spoiler:
        Woohooo!!! Heroes!!! Yea.

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on The Long Goodbye in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=97

Pics to follow for use in game:
        Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=53
        (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=46
        (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=18
        (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=208
        (Make sure you have the last page on the thread to make the correct score)

VOTING UPDATE

The Long Goodbye has now 38 votes...so it will only need 12 more votes until it will be out 11th episode on the list

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!
        Thanks Nina. Did my JT ship vote this morning.

Comment

LOL Easy killer!!!

Figures this week is the premiere and I dont know how much fic I'll have time to do, but I'll give it a best effort!!

How about YOURS???? HMMMMm??? and you too SCI!!! Dont think I forgot!!!

ELF -
          Spoiler:
          Thats where I left off dude!!!

OT -
          Spoiler:
          In case anyone cares, tonight is Prison Break, K-Ville, Heroes, and Journeyman. The next two weeks are premiere weeks so I'll try to update daily for anyone who's a tv freak like me
          Um... well... er... oh look - what's that behind you?! *Ruby runs away and hides*

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          *runs catches Rubes in tackle hug* I was in and out for 5 days. I saw something about commentary from MG but, I will have to back and find it.

It was mostly just a lot of squeeeing and smugness that we were right... lol also now the prospect of season 4 is even more exciting, if that's at all
          possible!!!

OT
          Spoiler:
          Get this, I just came back from lunch and I was given actual WORK to do! What's that all about?
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

What Jewel interview? Where is this? I have not seen or read it.
            On the gateworld homepage:

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...f_change.shtml
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Congrats Ruby on 1200 posts!!!!
              thanks Sci!!

YAY DANCING JOES!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                thanks Sci!!

YAY DANCING JOES!!!
                You're welcome Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  LOL. I was wondering when you were going to ask. LOL
                  I started part two, but it not not working well. I think I'm going to rewrite. I only have a couple of paragraphs.

OT.
                  Spoiler:
                  Woohooo!!! Heroes!!! Yea.
                  Ok, ok, I'll allow some time for rewrite cuz i know its gonna be good.....

Ot -
                  Spoiler:
                  Check out Heroes spoilers on my blog today!
                  Um... well... er... oh look - what's that behind you?! *Ruby runs away and hides*

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Get this, I just came back from lunch and I was given actual WORK to do! What's that all about?
                  What *turns* where?

OT -
                  Spoiler:
                  Tell your bosses its Stargate Atlantis premiere week and I'm sure they'll understand.......

Comment

Ot -
                    Spoiler:

What *turns* where?

OT -
                    Spoiler:
                    Tell your bosses its Stargate Atlantis premiere week and I'm sure they'll understand.......
                    Lol...It's okay I'm done now... back to nothing!

What's the next episode after Hot Zone? Or are there any further thoughts?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ruby! The nerve of wanting some productivity out of you on the job!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ot -
                        Spoiler:

What *turns* where?

OT -
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanks MrsB. I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Comment

Thanks Ruby! The nerve of wanting some productivity out of you on the job!
                          I know, right? Anyone would think they were paying me for more than just to sit here and look pretty...

The next episode is Sanctuary... thoughts?
                          sigpic

Comment

The next episode is Sanctuary... thoughts?
                            Um...How about.....I don't like that he was with Chaya.....lol How's that for a thought....

Comment

Um...How about.....I don't like that he was with Chaya.....lol How's that for a thought....
                              I did't really either... that epi was actually to mushy for me...
                              Only thing I thought was funny,,is just that he got intrested in a woman that has similar looks to Teyla...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I did't really either... that epi was actually to mushy for me...
                                Only thing I thought was funny,,is just that he got intrested in a woman that has similar looks to Teyla...
                                Very true...

To tell the truth I watched Sanctuary back in December and haven't seen it since so I can't really comment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X