• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Camy, Completely agree on Carson's personality Snogging

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Weir is complicated...there's just so many different things....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

What happened to Witchblade? She just left?
        sigpic

Comment

nope still here...won't leave without saying good bye...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Snogging..should we discuss Weir?
            sigpic

Comment

Well, geez I guess I'll start off with an observation that was mentioned earlier regarding "Suspicion". After Bates makes the accusation that Shep's personal feelings for Teyla are clouding his judgement and John immediately dismisses him, Weir goes through a very peculiar series of reactions. She first kind of looks down at her desk and then watches Shep pace the office. She is clearly sizing him up and appraising the situation, but I really believe that she is starting to have doubts about the motives behind John's reactions. Something is clearly going on between them, and I think she's trying to figure out what it is in this scene after Bates calls her attention to it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

How'd you do that...Witchblade...YOu name is not at the bottom of the thread...mine just says..me, Snoggin, and majortrip!
                sigpic

Comment

There is sooo much that can be said about Weir. It's hard to know where to start.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Well, how about a more recent scene...in the Siege III...when Bates again...mentions the whole personal feelings...she looks down and never says anything to Shep or Bates or Teyla...
                    sigpic

Comment

Witchblade's magic, of course!

Comment

Good one Snoggin...Don't do know spell my way Witchblade!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think she figures it out....There's the scene following this where...they are going to the planet the whole team and John teases her about bringing back groceries...clothing...etc...and i say teasing because he didn't use anytype of voice or anything iwth his eyes...it was just good natured teasing not flirting....and she just ways come back in one piece....and walks away....anyway back to me saying she's figured it out....i think she does...but there's figuring it out and coming to terms...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

And how about in Conversion..that look that she gives Teyla when they are looking in the screen for John after he attacked Weir...the way Weir looked at Teyla was like it's going to be okay..she is almost recognizing the pain and agony that Teyla is going through...or did I mis read that? what did you guys get out of that scene?
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL...what about a spell to get Shep and Teyla together.....

It's something in the profile invisible option or something...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Cool.. thanks for telling me that! good to know Witchblade...

Anyways, you lost me with the whole John and Weir in Suspicion...what was your point to that...with him saying bring groceries...etc....i didn't see that as flirting or shippy that is just John...and he respects Weir and does flirt somewhat with her...but it doesn't mean anything...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X