Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks alot Nina!!!

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back, and boy is Terinya a fun lady!

Anyhow where is Linda, I need to sit in a lap! What did I miss guys?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thats intersting Nina... thanks for that.
        Yeah it is... I haven't been able to listen to anymore at the time...since right now I'm checking TV... and my headphones died.. *lol*

So yeah so far no real anything about J/T,.. but I'm glad at least after not much at all about the scenes itself in the epi..that they adressed the scene in the the Deadalus and how they wanted to show with it and the actors chemistry was what made it what it became...

And then that the whole shooting aspect of Phantoms was to not really know who was affected...and that they went to Teyla when they wanted to show the real reality,,since she was the grounded force in the episode...

Alright Underground didn't spark any discussion...I guess many of us don't really remember season 1 episodes...and I don't think there were any tru direct J/T scenes in it...but the next we do know had J/T scenes in it...which is HOME........
        So what did you all think about their scenes...him asking her to go with him to earth???
        Their time when he was waiting for her in the limo while she was shopping,,??
        Her seeing his house??
        And I guess the most prominent one...that when he realised something was not really right since he could manipulate his "reality" that he still was able to feel it was really Teyla that was with him and not his imagination???

Thoughts, feelings???
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think in Home, he was still in the "I want to impress her" phase. Which was totally endearing and I think that was her thoughts as well. He went out of his way in these first few eps to make her feel at home and in this ep, I think it was very telling that she "went" with him back to Earth.

Did you guys see this--->http://stargate.mgm.com/teamstargate/

or this---->http://syfyportal.com/news424175.html
          Last edited by MrsB108; 20 September 2007, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Hey guys, I'm back, and boy is Terinya a fun lady!

Anyhow where is Linda, I need to sit in a lap! What did I miss guys?
            KITTY!!!!Missed you...come 'ere my big fluffy feline....(((BIG HUGS)))

Ah yes,Home....hmm,isn't it interesting that it's Sheps reality that Teyla shares....And yes that proves it...No matter what Galaxy you come from Women love to shop!

Oh i got an idea.....Ok ok don't faint now...anywho i wanna make a music mix for my i-pod and well maybe you guys could tell me some good songs that remind you of JT or songs that when you hear it you say oh that could so be JT,i wanna make a Sheyla mix...Wouldn't that be so cool
            sigpic

Comment

I agree that Shep was pretty smitten with her in Home and couldnt take his eyes of her for most of the ep... it was almost like he was on a first date and really wanted to impress her.... he was so cute.

I loved the scene where she got into the car and he was trying to look all casual, but really looked like he found her to be the sexiest woman alive.

I think it's very telling that Shep invited her in the first place.. That was a huge move on his part and showed just how much she ment to him... even so early on in their relationship.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                I think in Home, he was still in the "I want to impress her" phase. Which was totally endearing and I think that was her thoughts as well. He went out of his way in these first few eps to make her feel at home and in this ep, I think it was very telling that she "went" with him back to Earth.

I saw the first one and I'm thinking of joining up.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                KITTY!!!!Missed you...come 'ere my big fluffy feline....(((BIG HUGS)))
                LINDA!!!! *hops into Lindas lap purring* I was with Teyla all day yesturday, we got word that someone that looked a lot like here was on Athos so the pair of us went and who did we meet? we met her older sister Terinya! what sweet lady, just like teyla only Teyla is now screaming again because I think you are sitting on the buzzer Linda

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Aww man,that suxs,it's only for you guys in the US or Canada!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Missed you...come 'ere my big fluffy feline....(((BIG HUGS)))

Ah yes,Home....hmm,isn't it interesting that it's Sheps reality that Teyla shares....And yes that proves it...No matter what Galaxy you come from Women love to shop!

Oh i got an idea.....Ok ok don't faint now...anywho i wanna make a music mix for my i-pod and well maybe you guys could tell me some good songs that remind you of JT or songs that when you hear it you say oh that could so be JT,i wanna make a Sheyla mix...
                    Wouldn't that be so cool
                    OT -
                    Spoiler:
                    Dude!! I just checked out your profile on my space thing!! Ninja Linda has a face! and I wondered how old you were, now I know all about the the uk ninja lol

For the song thing
                    Spoiler:
                    I like Early Winter from Gwen Stefani...I dont know why but it reminds me of JT completely.And I like Out of this World by Bush.

There's some angsty songs for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      I saw the first one and I'm thinking of joining up.

LINDA!!!! *hops into Lindas lap purring* I was with Teyla all day yesturday, we got word that someone that looked a lot like here was on Athos so the pair of us went and who did we meet? we met her older sister Terinya! what sweet lady, just like teyla only Teyla is now screaming again because I think you are sitting on the buzzer Linda

HUH....Oops...silly me,didn't see it there!!!

MrsB
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      ah yes i'm not a big fan of Gwen Stefani but i LOVE that song!! I'm gettin my hair done next Saturday....Blonde highlights!
                      sigpic

Comment

Linda if you are looking for good JT stlye songs, there is a few that I know of....

Paul Simon -- You Can Call Me Al

Requeim of the Rings (the music from the 9 minute LOTR preview for all three movies)

Matrix Theme song(gives both good JT moments and action)

Those are the only ones I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          I agree that Shep was pretty smitten with her in Home and couldnt take his eyes of her for most of the ep... it was almost like he was on a first date and really wanted to impress her.... he was so cute.

I loved the scene where she got into the car and he was trying to look all casual, but really looked like he found her to be the sexiest woman alive.

I think it's very telling that Shep invited her in the first place.. That was a huge move on his part and showed just how much she ment to him... even so early on in their relationship.
                          We are alreadt talking about Home?! I missed the talks over Suspicion?! Darn!

Home I haven't gotton to watch yet because whomever has the season from the local library still has yet to return the three DVD sets(the season)

Comment

Home... okay, I'm actually writing something about this thought into a fic I'm working on at the moment, but here it is:

I think it's absolutely hilarious that in John's imagination, he takes Teyla to buy a miniskirt.

And I agree with everything that's been said... I love Home, I thought it was a great episode and really clever.
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Dang. That's not good.
                              sigpic

Comment

MrsB I'm loving Missing - I left you a review on ff.net
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X