Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Well said. Me, I am leaning towards #1.
    I agree, I saw the ad wherein Teyla finds out and those wacks were doing something, you saw how they had thweir hands on her, Just like Naim did with Weir! so it is highly possible it is a Rep/human baby which in my mind is.... not going to really hold any water

ETA: I snag post 40K
    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 08 September 2007, 11:24 AM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy 40,000 posts everyone!

my ships

Comment

yay 40K posts!!! yay US!!!!!! to part I have a little more to show of chapter three of Lost and Wounded
        Spoiler:
        After Halling's voice faded from her ears Teyla slowly stood up, not only did her whole body hurt, but she was starving, how long had she been under the swamp water and mud? As she leaned against the tree a wave of pain washed over her, driving her to her knees, her vision swam and she coughed up blood, 'something must be broken' she thought. She had no idea that she had shattered her backbone when she hit the branch.

Once more getting to her feet Teyla slowly moved along the path towards the campment, Hopefully John had made it there before crashing, only thing was she did not klnow that John was back in Atlantis getting worked on by Beckett.

"Where is food, I need fo-- Wraith? What are they doing here?" Teyla wondered aloud as she felt in the back of her mind a very strong Wraith precense... or was it truly a Wraith? Following the feeling Teyla found herself staring at a web, unable to move as she stared at the insect on the web, every bone in her shattered beaten body told her to run, but something held her back.

"I see you are admiring my little friend" a voice said, Teyla twirled around and found hgerself staring right at a Wraith, "donnot be alarmed, Vernse stays on her web. Hmmm" The wild haired Wraith took a step back as he looked at Teyla, seeing her muddy and badly wounded, "you seem damaged, come let me help you." he said reaching out a hand.

Teyla didn't move, how could she when her back was to a Iratus, and a Wraith was in front of her about to feed, "Don't you touch me!" Teyla said, trying to sound strong though her mouth had a thick coppery taste to it, she spat out blood again. when she looked up the Wraith was within arms reach of her.

"You donnot understand, I am the only one left from the Great War long ago, since then I have fed off my own kind, and now since they are gone i perfer the animals of the forests. Please let me help you." The Wraith said to Teyla, all but begging.

Teyla couldn't help but see into his mind, he indeed wanted to help her, but how could he? Taking a deep breath Teyla asked confused, "How can you help me?"

"Just.... Trust me" The Wraith replied as he set his hand, his feeding hand on her chest. Teyla screamed as the Wraith Enzyme was injected into her body.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          I have to go watch footie now... England v Israel. Scotland was beating Lithuania last time I checked - I hope they win for Linda's sake. Though, saying that, most Scottish people support two footie teams - Scotland, and whoever is playing England.

England is playing the USA in the Rugby World Cup as we speak... dunno what the score is.

See you guys later!
          Yesssssssss,Scotland won 3-1 against Lithuania....and that is so true about us Scots,we support Scotland and whoever England are playing....Sorry....Well actually my Secong team behind Scotland of course is Spain,i just have a soft spot for the Spanish fitbaw team!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Dudesssssss my PC is broken!!! This is NOT good.
          Thanks guys. Yeah I'm HOME its my HOME PC which is worse!! I'm using my mother in laws laptop shes letting me borrow so I dont have convulsions from withdrawls. LOL No Im serious.

Anywho, I see JM had nothing spoilery to say last night. Hopefully that will change tonight.
          [SPOILERS]
          And I just want to say something before I forget> I spoke to MrB last night and asked him who he thought the father would be and do you know what he said? NO ONE. He thinks it might be some sort of weird wraith d.n.a. self reproducing thing or something. Whatddya think?[SPOILERS]

I cant get this to spoilerize lol anyone know how to do it without a mouse lol
          I dunno if anyone else has told you this yet but to get spoilers on the second you have to put the / after the[
          Did that make any sense!
          sigpic

Comment

[/SPOILERS]/TEST[/SPOILERS]

HAPPY MILESTONES TO USSSSssssssss

And I gotta say all the situations you guy are pondering are all possible, but the strangest part is the short timeline we have before she finds out which lessens the amount of possibilities most def

LINDA - SOS I still cant do it wahhhh

Comment

congrats everyone on 2000 pages
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

HAPPY 40,000 posts!!!!

I wishing you guys a joyous weekend.

I am off.

Sheyla rocks !!!

Comment

And I gotta say all the situations you guy are pondering are all possible, but the strangest part is the short timeline we have before she finds out which lessens the amount of possibilities most def

This is true, which is why

Spoiler:
                  it seems unlikely that Michael himself has something to do with it. He's not in the first half of the series so not there to experiment on her, and if the viewers know before Teyla it seems very unlikely that he did anything to her in Vengeance. HOWEVER it's entirely possible that he sends a lackie to do the experiment for him, or sets it up without being there. Ya never know.

Also, because of the timeline, it might be that the Asuran experiment is quite likely. JM has said that a couple of weeks pass between each episode, so that would fit the timeline quite nicely for her realising her condition.
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    yay 40K posts!!! yay US!!!!!! to part I have a little more to show of chapter three of Lost and Wounded
                    Spoiler:
                    After Halling's voice faded from her ears Teyla slowly stood up, not only did her whole body hurt, but she was starving, how long had she been under the swamp water and mud? As she leaned against the tree a wave of pain washed over her, driving her to her knees, her vision swam and she coughed up blood, 'something must be broken' she thought. She had no idea that she had shattered her backbone when she hit the branch.

Once more getting to her feet Teyla slowly moved along the path towards the campment, Hopefully John had made it there before crashing, only thing was she did not klnow that John was back in Atlantis getting worked on by Beckett.

"Where is food, I need fo-- Wraith? What are they doing here?" Teyla wondered aloud as she felt in the back of her mind a very strong Wraith precense... or was it truly a Wraith? Following the feeling Teyla found herself staring at a web, unable to move as she stared at the insect on the web, every bone in her shattered beaten body told her to run, but something held her back.

"I see you are admiring my little friend" a voice said, Teyla twirled around and found hgerself staring right at a Wraith, "donnot be alarmed, Vernse stays on her web. Hmmm" The wild haired Wraith took a step back as he looked at Teyla, seeing her muddy and badly wounded, "you seem damaged, come let me help you." he said reaching out a hand.

Teyla didn't move, how could she when her back was to a Iratus, and a Wraith was in front of her about to feed, "Don't you touch me!" Teyla said, trying to sound strong though her mouth had a thick coppery taste to it, she spat out blood again. when she looked up the Wraith was within arms reach of her.

"You donnot understand, I am the only one left from the Great War long ago, since then I have fed off my own kind, and now since they are gone i perfer the animals of the forests. Please let me help you." The Wraith said to Teyla, all but begging.

Teyla couldn't help but see into his mind, he indeed wanted to help her, but how could he? Taking a deep breath Teyla asked confused, "How can you help me?"

"Just.... Trust me" The Wraith replied as he set his hand, his feeding hand on her chest. Teyla screamed as the Wraith Enzyme was injected into her body.
                    Oh my
                    Spoiler:
                    A friendly Wraith,didn't see that com

You don't put the / on the first spoiler just the second!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I suddenly dissapeared...had huge problems with the net, and the darn computer freezing up when I tried to do something... and had to reinstall some thing...so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE

CONGRATS J/T SHIPPERS TO 40000 POSTS!!! AND TO 2000 PAGES!!!

I'll check back in a short little while...with a little gift to you all.... hrmm seems I had the luck to make it right on time
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Oh my
                        Spoiler:
                        A friendly Wraith,didn't see that coming
                        Well that could be because of her Wraith DNA calling for some help, which is why she first found the bug, BUT you did notice that he injected the Enzyme into Teyla too

Comment

Just got the ball rolling on Runner - it will be our 9th on the list - wooo!!!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

40000 POSTS AND 2000 PAGES....WE SO ROCK AND TALK BIGTIME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Well that could be because of her Wraith DNA calling for some help, which is why she first found the bug, BUT you did notice that he injected the Enzyme into Teyla too
                              Yes i did notice that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Yes i did notice that!
                                which is why she screamed, because when the Wraith feed they put into the body the enzyme which also renders them imobile while the Wraith feed, only this Wraith said to trust him, but you can see that Teyla didn't.

plus when the Enzyme entered her battered body just starting to move broken bones into place in very painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X