John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Hey guys .... we have 2 big milestones coming up for our thread.

The first .. is the 40,000 post and the second... is 2000 pages. I think we should easily make both before season 4 airs...

Love live John and Teyla....
    also Elf is getting ever closer to that Doubler Decker CTT!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The first .. is the 40,000 post and the second... is 2000 pages. I think we should easily make both before season 4 airs...

Love live John and Teyla....[IMG]

Oh definitely. Yay! Hell, Elf could make those all by herself, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yes,i mean i pet you!

OH NO,what's Elf done to me AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*runs away screaming*
        No running I'm on your..... I WAS on you lap now ran off *sad face here*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Oh definitely. Yay! Hell, Elf could make those all by herself, right?!
          True... I think she will be surpassing Camy soon...
          sigpic

Comment

Allright got errands to run, be back soon dudessssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              No running I'm on your..... I WAS on you lap now ran off *sad face here*
              Woooooo,take deep breaths *breath breath* *comes back to sit so KITTY can sit on lap*
              sigpic

Comment

See, I knew I am good influence on Y'all!

Lovin' and Whumpin'...it's addictin'!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Woooooo,take deep breaths *breath breath* *comes back to sit so KITTY can sit on lap*
                  *purrs contently on Lindas lap* who wants to see Teyla slap John?

Comment

let me get this right, basically everyone (the readers) know that John wants Teyla, only Teyla does not know?
                    Yea yea!!!

Ooooo. I hope so. That would be cool.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    You're welcome. If ya didn't stop I was gonna have to slap ya out of it!
                    With Love, of course!

You get to go shoppin' with friend! Freedom! Freedom!

I think I hear some eighties song by George Micheal in the background...Hark!
                    Could it be? Why yes it is? It's....

FREEDOM!
                    Awwwww!!!! My ears! My ears. No GM please!!!
                    Ok. A couple songs..... maybe.

Got to go... See ya guy later tonight. Hopefully I'll have my laptop back then. I mean our laptop.

Comment

Hey I Whump all the time I love beating the crap out of my lovely target *Teyla once more takes off this time for the Jumper bay to hide* unless she goes across a river I'm gonna follow her!

Comment

Considerate Done!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

YES,very addicting,i always liked a little bit of whumping but not as much as i do now!

*purrs contently on Lindas lap* who wants to see Teyla slap John?
                          ME ME *raises hand*
                          sigpic

Comment

I know we have all been voting for the favourite ship episode over in the game thread, but which episode to you guys think is the best shippy John and Teyla episode.

How about your 3 fav John/Teyla episodes and why you think so... I know Rising and Conversion and probably The Long Goodbye will be favs but don't forget all the other great sublte moments they have had in other eps as well.

So I'll start.

Ignoring my own advise I'm gonna go with Rising as my first favourte episode because I see this as much more than merely introducing JT to each other .. but almost as a meeting of souls. They looked at each other and there was an instant connection.... almost like they already knew each other. There was a fimiliararity between them and considerning they had just met they really were in each others personal space... and this is huge for John as we find out pretty quickly how difficult John is with touchy feely stuff and with emotions.

sigpic

Comment

I caught up in record time today!

Thanks everyone for the congrats on 600 posts, has it been that many? Hopefully I can get to 1000 by the end of the year and 2000 sometime next yerar.

And Congrats to others with milestones over the past few days/week:

Linda for 1200!
                              Elf for 3800!
                              Scifi for 3400!
                              Mayra for 600!
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I know we have all been voting for the favourite ship episode over in the game thread, but which episode to you guys think is the best shippy John and Teyla episode.

How about your 3 fav John/Teyla episodes and why you think so... I know Rising and Conversion and probably The Long Goodbye will be favs but don't forget all the other great sublte moments they have had in other eps as well.

So I'll start.

Ignoring my own advise I'm gonna go with Rising as my first favourte episode because I see this as much more than merely introducing JT to each other .. but almost as a meeting of souls. They looked at each other and there was an instant connection.... almost like they already knew each other. There was a fimiliararity between them and considerning they had just met they really were in each others personal space... and this is huge for John as we find out pretty quickly how difficult John is with touchy feely stuff and with emotions.

I love the artwork Mental Green!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X