• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Any news from JM's blog today, Mrs. B!?
    not yet booooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      not yet booooooooooo
      It probably won't be updated 'til later, he said they were doing another night shoot with Harmony tonight.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks Mrs.B.
        Sorry, I meant the one to make them. Oops!!

Comment

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            WP: Don't worry about it. You're doing just great. I wish I was better at team fics like you. I can't wait for your grade on it. I hope it an A+.
            Well, it's more of a freelance "practice your writing and editing" assignment. So I won't get a grade, just the knowledge that my grammar is thoroughly impeccable.
            You guys got the imperfect version.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Well, it's more of a freelance "practice your writing and editing" assignment. So I won't get a grade, just the knowledge that my grammar is thoroughly impeccable.
              Hey imperfcet or not it is a good read Winged. Its got Teyla Whump, and Shep Whump, and Ronon Whump.... and I think Mckay Whump too, can't wait to see the end of it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Hey imperfcet or not it is a good read Winged. Its got Teyla Whump, and Shep Whump, and Ronon Whump.... and I think Mckay Whump too, can't wait to see the end of it
                Actually, I didn't whump McKay! There aren't any closet McKay whumpers here I offended, are there? *pokes head around corner* I was too busy enjoying his griping to whump him!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I just made my first motivational poster, how do I show it off in here?
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Actually, I didn't whump McKay! There aren't any closet McKay whumpers here I offended, are there? *pokes head around corner* I was too busy enjoying his griping to whump him!
                    I think him complaining all the time = him getting Whumped because he hates a planet the team is on or whatever

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

I'm back briefly. The meeting went great. I will definitely be in here tomorrow
                        night!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

That's ok. We still love it,

I just made my first motivational poster, how do I show it off in here?
                          I left a message on galleria, but you need photobucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            I'm back briefly. The meeting went great. I will definitely be in here tomorrow
                            night!
                            Tomorrow Night? You'll be gone all day? I'll miss you.

Comment

Hey Scifan! Just catching up before I get dethroned. Woohoo! My stuff is on
                              Beya!! Now, I really have to do some more because I posted all that I have already..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Hey Scifan! Just catching up before I get dethroned. Woohoo! My stuff is on
                                Beya!! Now, I really have to do some more because I posted all that I have already..
                                LOL.
                                I'm on my upstairs, old, slow PC. I hate it. I was going to one more banner for tonight, but I hate this mouse for editing. Ugh!!

I'll be on very little tomorrow. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X