Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x317/ruby_caspar/elevator.jpg

What makes it funny is that MrsB can't see it...
    ROFL
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Good call MrsB. Oh, before I forget nice cap for sig. Is that from Irresponsible?
      In that cap Teyla looks sooo short. *wink*

Hope I would love to read a story you wrote.
      Ok, I will try to post it tomorrow.

You have two kids. That great. I don't have any but plenty of nieces and nephews to keep me busy.

Comment

ROFLMBO!!!!!

Oh Ruby, you crack me up. I'm gonna pee my pant. ROF!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Ok, I will try to post it tomorrow.

You have two kids. That great. I don't have any but plenty of nieces and nephews to keep me busy.
          Thanks Hope. Yep, 7 and 4.
          See that's good. You get to give them back when you're done. LOL. Just kidding. My youngest is the ham and my oldest is serious one. Just like his mom. Poor thing.

Comment

OK EVERYBODY! Easy on your ROFL's hahah NO FAIR! I see that its called elevator.jpg though WISE GUY RUBY! I can only imagine!

Hope - We would really like to read whatever it is you wrote, even if its a little chunk! We all have different styles and storylines going on all the time as I'm sure you know so any J/T is good J/T!!!

And yes, MrB and I work for the same company.

Sci - I'm thinking of doing an epilogue for Misappropriations as well cuz so many people keep asking for one - MrB said "Oh that was you in there?"

Comment

Ooooooh, what did ya write??
              You know I started writing a spy espionage story and then this story started writing it self. It called Board Room Dance. The one I am writing now is where John's father past away. He has to come back to take over is father's company although he and his father weren't speaking for the last five years. Teyla is one the attorney who is assisting him with the transition. Teyla does not want to get involved with him because he is a client of the firm she works for. Who know it may change. I am taking certain aspects of the show and characters. I have so many ideas in my head right now.

Comment

Thanks Hope. Yep, 7 and 4.
                See that's good. You get to give them back when you're done. LOL. Just kidding. My youngest is the ham and my oldest is serious one. Just like his mom. Poor thing.
                You know, I say the same thing all the time about give them back. If your youngest is anything like my 3 years oldest niece, god help you.
                Last edited by Guest; 04 September 2007, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  OK EVERYBODY! Easy on your ROFL's hahah NO FAIR! I see that its called elevator.jpg though WISE GUY RUBY! I can only imagine!

Hope - We would really like to read whatever it is you wrote, even if its a little chunk! We all have different styles and storylines going on all the time as I'm sure you know so any J/T is good J/T!!!

Sci - I'm thinking of doing an epilogue for Misappropriations as well cuz so many people keep asking for one - MrB said "Oh that was you in there?"
                  Oh. That will be great to have an epi for Misappropriations. Thanks.
                  Did he laugh or was he sweet to you. My hubby would be laughing. *Big grin*

Congrats on 1800 posts!!!!

Here's some dancing Elevators.... I mean Dancing Sheps!!! *wink* (I know you can see link)

Comment

Originally posted by Rememberie View Post
                    Yay! I had been looking for more of this story on ff.net! It was very good, especially the end.
                    Thank you!
                    Welcome to the family!

Ladies, I'm still playing catch up since I didnt' get to finish yesterday. I'm on 1894 and have class at 12:30. I'll be back around 1:45.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jess! How are you doing. Are you leaving tomorrow for your vacation?
                      I'm still trying to get things done, but it isn't as hectic as it was yesterday. Yup, tomorrow is the start of vacation. First on the list is a baseball game. I hope we don't get too cooked out there. (It was 116 out here on Sunday...)

I'm trying to update the MP site. I threw up a new index page, but it's not complete because I have to link the new pages. Then I have to update everyone's page. Hopefully after the littlest one goes to take a nap I can.

HA HA HA HA! Dude, Ruby you are so funny!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        Fic writers- I love you all..yes Mrs.B that includes you. You inspire me to create this:
                        Spoiler:
                        Love the purple undertones! MENTAL GREEN

sigpic

Comment

OK, Mrs. B. I agree any J/T is always good. The story is at home on my laptop. Maybe tomorrow I will post a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Aren't we all nuts?
                            Um...Yes everyone is in my experience.

sigpic

Comment

Who, me?

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                              You know I started writing a spy espionage story and then this story started writing it self. It called Board Room Dance. The one I am writing now is where John's father past away. He has to come back to take over is father's company although he and his father weren't speaking for the last five years. Teyla is one the attorney who is assisting him with the transition. Teyla does not want to get involved with him because he is a client of the firm she works for. Who know it may change. I am taking certain aspects of the show and characters. I have so many ideas in my head right now.
                              Sounds amazing - I love AU stories! Can't wait to read it.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              Welcome to the family!

Ladies, I'm still playing catch up since I didnt' get to finish yesterday. I'm on 1894 and have class at 12:30. I'll be back around 1:45.
                              Good luck Padme!
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Nope. It is only 11:22 pm here!
                                I missed another Birthday. Le gasp.

Happy Belated Birthday Elf!

sigpic

Comment

Working...