No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour Sariana and SheppynetteHope you enjoy yourself here as we are all a friendley bunch
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Congrats ruby on 600 posts!!!

Congrats Elf on 3300 posts!!!!

Congrats scifan to 2800 posts!!!

VOTING UPDATE

We have now 12 votes for The Ark in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game...only... 38 to go
      Anyone haven't voted yet?? then get going,,scoot,,shoo...make tracks...

See ya...I'll be gone for a while...but I'll be back a little later...

DITTO
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Dont cry!! LOL I havent even gotten to the horrible part yet

HAPPY 2800!!!
        Thanks Mrs.B.

It going to get worse!!!! Where's my box of tissues.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Congrats Scifan!!

And MrsB...

WHAT!?
          Thanks Ruby.

I'm gonna pull a Elf: Ditto!!
          Hee hee. Congrats Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            OK guys this is for the word DREAM... read on

Spoiler:
            The Dream

Atlantis was quiet, everyone asleep, unless you count Rodney who was once again wide awake going over ideas with Radek at 4 am when neither of them had slept in a week at all.

The rooms were quiet, with a very rythemic snore from Ronon and Johns rooms, wherein both men snored like chainsaws. but the quietest room by far was that of Teyla.

Only she was dreaming, unkbeknownst to her John was dreaming as well...

Snow, ice cold snow was all she could see for miles, unless one counted the city not far away, and the robed figure leaving the place heading for who knew where. She headed for the city, not yet knowing that the man the men at the gate had turned away was a Drow, nor did she knew she was also the same as he.

When she neared the city the guards scrambled for weapons, Teyla just looked at the men confused, 'what is going on?' she wondered seeing two men come here way. When they were close enough she asked them, "did I do something that deserves death?"

The shorter man answered, "Other then being a Drow, the second we have seen in the past ten mniutes, we just sent another of your kind towards the Mountains to the North." The man never answered her question, then asked "who are you?"

"I am Teyla Emmagan, why do you refer to me as this... Drow?" Teyla asked confused.

The man gave Teyla a 'you have got to be kidding me' look "Listen lady, you are a Drow just like that other Elf, now I'd send you off to follow the last one that we turned away, but then something tells me that you'd be safer with a roof over your head, along with some food and someone to take a good look at that cut" the pointed out two very notable things that Teyla knew even before the man pointed them out.

The first being that she hadn't eaten the day before going to sleep, that and she had been stabbed by Atlantis the day before that, and Carson had died. "Just as long as you don't backstab us you are welcome to come into the House of Healing." the short man then nodded to the taller to allow Teyla to accompany them to the city of Berin Sander to get a full belly and a healer.

Once inside the place Teyla got a good look at herself in a mirror, she had jet black skin, bright green eyes and stark white hair, though she looked nothing like a Wraith that was her first thought. She also got a look at what she had on, she had a empty scabbard for what must have been a longsword. along with a still in its place hand crossbow.

"If you would be so kind as to remain here I will return shortly with a Healer" the short man said leaving the taller man at the door to keep an eye of Teyla, somehow having a Drow that didn't know what a Drow was, was.... confusing and disconserting.

A few minutes was all teyla needed to get settled on a bed to think, a few minute passed after that before the short man returned with the Healer, only Teyla stared at the man, 'it can't be' she thought seeing the nice looking man turn to look towards her...

It was John.

"Ok Waltur, why did you have me coming to help a injured Drow? You know that a Drow can fake injury and backstab in the blink of an eye"

"Well Sir Johnique, the lady Elf was injured, and seemingly weaponless and therefore also starving and wounded. that and she seems to have lost her memory" the short man replied.

"Hmmm" John headed for Teyla, he held out his hands as to show he was unarmed, "Waltur, have your men outside would you plase? keep them by the doors and window." After the armored men had left John turned and locked the door.

Teyla watched him, "what are you doing?"

"Lets just say that we have the wackiest of dreams OK? Let me get a look at that cut" John said going over to Teyla who tried to back away from John as if taken by total fear, something inside her mind was telling her to run, only, she hit a wall.

John held out his hands, "take it easy, those guys are thinking I'm helping you when I actually am" John smiled.

Teyla stared, "John?"

Before John could answer there came a pounding on the door, and Teyla woke up and looked around her room, no snow, no cold, no Waltur.. just her room on Atlantis, and the banging door, getting up from the bed she went to answer.

And there stood John, he entered fast and shut the door behind him. "You didn't by chance have a ...."

"Yes I did, why?" John said he looked at teyla, 'what the hell is going on?' John wondered seeing Teylas scared look. "You OK?"

"I....." Teyla looked away, then spoke again, "....No, I'm not OK" John took her into a hug and she didn't resist when she was hugged, only she did ask, very nervously "Was I pretty when you saw me?"

In answer John just kissed her. when he pulled away he asked, "is that enough proof?" TGeyla didn't have to answer

The End

I hope you guys like this, it was on a total whim and it WILL be posted on ff.net within the hour
            reposting this, what do you guys think? Remember it was written on a total whim and I think why I made Teyla a Drow was because I had just read Sojurn last night

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              But was appropiate for Mrs B's post. She's killing me with her fic! I am waiting for Steve to call me back. I left him message to proceed with the mission to exterminate a certain author. Wait! Hold on a minute! (phone ringing)

*Elfie answers moble( it's a secure line)*

Elf:Hello. Steve?.

Steve: (lisping through jowly fangs) Yeshh. Ish. Steve. I will happy to feed upon Misshus Beeeeeeeee. I will be her DEATH!

Elf: Now, remember. NO payment until the mission is complete. The higher ups was her totally and completely eliminated. Do you have your Seasoned Salt that you like? If you do not. We have some here at HQ. I am sending you some as we speak. I know. I know it makes your meal more tender and juicy and tasty when sucking the life from them.

Steve: I got the Lawry's Seasoned Salt. I am ready. Death upon Misshus Beeeee. All you have to remember is I am YOUR DEATH!

*Elfie out*
              I know I saw that post too. LOL.

ROFLMBO!!!! My face is turning red, I'm laughing so hard.

Run MrsB! Run!!

Yep. We difinitely do crazy here.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I know I saw that post too. LOL.

ROFLMBO!!!! My face is turning red, I'm laughing so hard.

Run MrsB! Run!!

Yep. We difinitely do crazy here.
                lol I know right? I can run but I cant hide lol Damn wheres linda we need some freakin smilies

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Yup, our anniversary is the day before my birthday and Babe always takes vacation that week before he gets blocked for the rest of the year. (He works retail so no vacation from Oct-beginning of January)

Don't worry, I'll let you guys know when I'm leaving...and since we are so close to everything, I have a feeling our days won't be that long. There's only so much you can do with a 3 years old and nine month old!
                  LOL. Well try to have fun anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I have another bet with Teyilia to win to get to 4000 before S4 premiere! I so
                    totally have to rock the coffee truck and take it all!

Dancin' Joe's and Sheppykins! My favorites! I am almost a fic writer...

Did you see the response to your post I did for you?...
                    Which post? I've been trying to catch up for the past 3 hrs. You guys are talking so fast.

I bet you can do it. You're about to past Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Bonjour Sariana and SheppynetteHope you enjoy yourself here as we are all a friendley bunch
                      That is so beautiful Donna.

Comment

Thanks Guys for all the congrats.
                        I thought Linda said she was going somewhere or doing something today. But I could be wrong.

Comment

gee Scifan you post a lot

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thats beautiful Donna...

Does anyone know how far we have gotten to in the alphabet game?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Thats beautiful Donna...

I think we are at M!

M- Munchable Military Man..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Thats beautiful Donna...

I think someone posted for "L"...

so about M is for Mushy Moments (which we need more of )
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X