Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Wonderful epilogue...

This really has been a beautiful story.... John and Teyla are so ment to be... Thanks so much Ruby for sharing this amazing story with us.
    Thank you! That's really kind of you... aw shucks!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Wow what a busy vacation. A birthday and an anniversary WOW. I'll make sure we say Happy b-day and anniversary before you go.
      Yup, our anniversary is the day before my birthday and Babe always takes vacation that week before he gets blocked for the rest of the year. (He works retail so no vacation from Oct-beginning of January)

Don't worry, I'll let you guys know when I'm leaving...and since we are so close to everything, I have a feeling our days won't be that long. There's only so much you can do with a 3 years old and nine month old!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
        Merci MrsB108 and YappiChick

Very nice ! ^^ Me too I'm very happy to join this thread ! Everyone est very nice ! And I'm very very very crazy too so this is great ! Thank you very much

Mdr Sheppynette ! Ensemble c'est mieux que seuls ^^
        LOL. We do well with crazies.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Sheppynette~

Here are some things to get ya set up with JT! Unless you already have them...

Scifan usually does this...so forgive me if I do not get the order right...

Spoiler:
          Rising

Hide and Seek

38 Minutes (One of my faves..)

Home

Thanks Elf: That's a big help.

Comment

But was appropiate for Mrs B's post. She's killing me with her fic! I am waiting for Steve to call me back. I left him message to proceed with the mission to exterminate a certain author. Wait! Hold on a minute! (phone ringing)

*Elfie answers moble( it's a secure line)*

Elf:Hello. Steve?.

Steve: (lisping through jowly fangs) Yeshh. Ish. Steve. I will happy to feed upon Misshus Beeeeeeeee. I will be her DEATH!

Elf: Now, remember. NO payment until the mission is complete. The higher ups was her totally and completely eliminated. Do you have your Seasoned Salt that you like? If you do not. We have some here at HQ. I am sending you some as we speak. I know. I know it makes your meal more tender and juicy and tasty when sucking the life from them.

Steve: I got the Lawry's Seasoned Salt. I am ready. Death upon Misshus Beeeee. All you have to remember is I am YOUR DEATH!

*Elfie out*
            OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats AWESOME ELF!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              We're just doing fun things around town...Legoland, Angels game, Disneyland, SD Zoo...throw in dinner for Babe and my anniversary. Stuff like that.

And please, you are putting me on a pedestal! One that, with my clumsiness, I am sure to fall off of and hurt myself very *very* badly. But, I like to get my stories finished as quickly as possible (Let's just ignore the fact that one of my older stories took nine months to write...LOL)
              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Oh Nice! Happy anniversary to ya's! and enjoy your time off!

You write extremely well and I always enjoy your stories so suffer the compliment!!
              Wow what a busy vacation. A birthday and an anniversary WOW. I'll make sure we say Happy b-day and anniversary before you go.
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Yup, our anniversary is the day before my birthday and Babe always takes vacation that week before he gets blocked for the rest of the year. (He works retail so no vacation from Oct-beginning of January)

Don't worry, I'll let you guys know when I'm leaving...and since we are so close to everything, I have a feeling our days won't be that long. There's only so much you can do with a 3 years old and nine month old!
              Have a kickin' vacation! I want some Mouse Ears! Possibly with Elf embriodered on them please... And a Happy BDAY,A Happy BDAY YOU, TOO! Who am I going to verbally harass now that you gonna be gone on MP day!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey ELF - HAPPY 3300 DUDE!!
                My goodness woman I can't keep with you. Keep this up and you'll pass Blue and beat Nina. LOL

Congrats on 3300 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Congrats ruby on 600 posts!!!

Congrats Elf on 3300 posts!!!!

Congrats scifan to 2800 posts!!!

VOTING UPDATE

We have now 12 votes for The Ark in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game...only... 38 to go
                  Anyone haven't voted yet?? then get going,,scoot,,shoo...make tracks...

See ya...I'll be gone for a while...but I'll be back a little later...
                  Thanks Nina!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Elf, if/when you read this....

Spoiler:
                    You are gonna LOVE the Shep Whump in Chapter three of New Birth, I just know it, something about being stark nekked under a bedsheet on a Hive screams Whumpage.

Poor Sheppy, I think Teyla is gonna owe him a hug or some very much needed (and wanted) loving, know what I mean?

Neat thing though, Shep becomes a General and STILL goes on the team.

Speaking of Whumpage we have.... four more Firdays guys... at least you guys have four more to go I have God alone knows how long to wait for the season to come to DVD.

Again speaking of whumpage I'm starting the Teyla Whumping thread hopefully this coming friday(pics are welcome in there!)
                    ELF!!! You missed this! *points upwards at quoted post*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My goodness woman I can't keep with you. Keep this up and you'll pass Blue and beat Nina. LOL

Congrats on 3300 posts!!!

I have another bet with Teyilia to win to get to 4000 before S4 premiere! I so
                      totally have to rock the coffee truck and take it all!

Dancin' Joe's and Sheppykins! My favorites! I am almost a fic writer...

Did you see the response to your post I did for you?...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

I have another bet with Teyilia to win to get to 4000 before S4 premiere! I so totally have to rock the coffee truck and take it all!

Dancin' Joe's and Sheppykins! My favorites! I am almost a fic writer...

Did you see the response to your post I did for you?...
                        you responded already?

indeed drink that coffee down! the next truck is a double decker!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats AWESOME ELF!!
                          Typos and everything...! He's on his way! So, get to it woman!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks MRS B! Dude! Where is Scifan! You know she the master of welcoming folks in here! Can you believe Elf is doing it! It's a wonder they did not get nothing but....cap and clips of...up in here...Elfie was having withdrawals...FORGIVE ME......

Spoiler:

I'm been trying to catch up! LOL. I also did a special wallie for galleria. JT season one.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Hey hey - I see I have many pages to catch up on, which I will do in a moment. Just to let you know that I have spent pretty much my entire day writing, and am pleased to announce ::drumroll......::

I have just finished Baby Love!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/Baby_Love

Hope you guys like it. The epilogue is really long but I couldn't seem to stop rambling...

ok, off to catch up now!
                              Yeah!!!

Comment

Two new members? Awesome!! Welcome Sheppynette and Sariana!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE MILESTONES!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Spirited Chihiro!!!!!!!

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X