Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    - What exactly is this?
    Suet (/?su?.?t/) is raw beef or mutton fat, especially the hard fat found around the loins and kidneys. It melts at about 21°C (70°F). It consists mostly of saturated fat.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Nope,nothin like Orange,i can't think of anything that it tastes like,it's got a taste all it's own....Don't they sell it down in England,there's loads up here!
      It used to be big down here, but I haven't noticed it recently. Might still be around, I don't know.

Going to try and write again now - ciao!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Phew, finally caught up and it's almost time to make dinner!

Great job with all the fics and artwork ladies.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'm honest BABY! I couldn't even fake that I like haggis or smile when tasting it if I had to even if was for some important world changing event!

Unless maybe it was subsituted with chicken instead...but still...eeeeewwwwww!
          Waitaminute!!!!

Haggis = PERFECT Shep Whump! it works great! what do you think Elf? have him eat something he doesn't like? or better yet have him in the Infirmary lon I.V. and Haggis is what is in the I.V. and Carson nor Shep know.... until it is too late and Shep gets all mad

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            Beautiful, and so true!
            Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Phew, finally caught up and it's almost time to make dinner!

Great job with all the fics and artwork ladies.
              Hi Padme, you writing anything these days? have't seen you much

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Suet (/?su?.?t/) is raw beef or mutton fat, especially the hard fat found around the loins and kidneys. It melts at about 21°C (70°F). It consists mostly of saturated fat.
                So, it would kind of like bacon fat. Except when you cook with bacon drippin's everthing tastes better. PORK FAT RULES. It'll kill ya if you have to much in your lifetime...but, how tasty it is!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Hi Padme, you writing anything these days? have't seen you much
                  School started last Wednesday so I'm busy more with class. I am working on my next fic that will be John and Teyla's wedding to continue my story.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Waitaminute!!!!

Haggis = PERFECT Shep Whump! it works great! what do you think Elf? have him eat something he doesn't like? or better yet have him in the Infirmary lon I.V. and Haggis is what is in the I.V. and Carson nor Shep know.... until it is too late and Shep gets all mad
                    Even Elf has limits on that. I much prefer blood, GSW, fevers, cracked and broken bones, head injuries, cornea tears, teeth chipped, and intubated nekkid under an infirmary bed sheet...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

So, it would kind of like bacon fat. Except when you cook with bacon drippin's everthing tastes better. PORK FAT RULES. It'll kill ya if you have to much in your lifetime...but, how tasty it is!
                      LOL, you quoting Emeril?
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Should I assume that's strong coffee? Buzz buzz buzz.
                        No,it'a a soft drink,juice.....but it has got caffeine in it and alot of E!

Mince is meat put through a mincer to make shreds,i think they leave the meat to hang up for about 6 weeks before they use it for mince and yes tatties is potatoes!
                        sigpic

Comment

School started last Wednesday so I'm busy more with class. I am working on my next fic that will be John and Teyla's wedding to continue my story.
                          I hope class doesn't get to crazy for you.
                          And I'm looking forward to your new fic.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            LOL, you quoting Emeril?
                            It happens to be true! It was a saying here in the southern states before he coined it...

Let's fry it up! That was the only thing my Mawmaw (Great Grandmother) every cooked with.
                            she kept it in coffee can on the back of her gas stove.Used a spoon to get a scoop out and throw in
                            the cast iron fry pan..and chicken, eggs, porkchops.....you name it BABY, it fried up in it!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

HEY,that is my national dish your slaggin off
                              sigpic

Comment

what story would that be?

Comment

Working...
                                X