No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys remember reading(and seeing) Teyla getting very little screen time? I think I make up for that in my stories! Every single Atlantis story I write (unless it is Strong Hearts that a Ronon Story if I ever get to it) Teyla is IN IT. Even if the story is not centered on her

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      maybe they should hire you for Shep Whum and me for Teyla Whump? think of it, we could have the goryist TV show on the planet with all the whumpage
      Well it me and the Shep Whump team! It would not nothing without Sheppy D I'm telling you! Then, would literally have Shep shot,fevered,intubated, and nekkid under a bed sheet in the infirmary!....Which to me, would not be a bad thing!

Am I little crazy. I do not think so!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh did i read somewhere that someone was wanting the link to the Rachel site....Here it is http://www.rachelluttrell.com/ Hope you don't mind me putting the link up Tey!
        Wow, I"m so glad they finally opened it. It's beautiful! Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Am I little crazy. I do not think so!
          nope, you are perfectly fine, I'M the one that has to be asking that as I like Teyla Whump to the max, which my Trilogy has in full Force!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Happy Anniversary Camy our wonderful list mommy!!!
            Thanks Mayra!
            sigpic

Comment

Ok I finally set up that LJ thing. I can't say I'm a fan of it though.(more of a love/hate relationship). So I want thank all those who helped me figure it out.
              Thanks!!
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Ok I finally set up that LJ thing. I can't say I'm a fan of it though.(more of a love/hate relationship). So I want thank all those who helped me figure it out.
                Thanks!!
                I'll friend you when post us your link. It is still pretty much a love/hate relationship with me also. But, I actually have done two official entries!

Did you read that everyone! Elfie has actually two entries written by her!..

http://elflinn.livejournal.com/friends/

Here is mine if you want to see.Trust me is not even as cool as Camy's LJs are!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Ohh right a link
                  here ya go

http://maffieg.livejournal.com/

It's not nearly as fine as Camy's.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

you are more then welcome to join up in the Arena!(see Sword carying Teyla for the link in my sig)

Comment

Congratulations Camy!!
                      Wow, 2 years!! Keeping the JT love going strong!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

OH no Elf did I compliment you on the beautiful work you did for Camy. It was very sweet and really informative. Who knew Camy was once like us?

Camy have you learnt how to do those spoilers yet?
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Ohh right a link
                          here ya go

http://maffieg.livejournal.com/

It's not nearly as fine as Camy's.
                          Thanks for posting your link! Your my friend now I added you!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Mrs B! Whatcha doin'?

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

I added you also and going to join the Arena now.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

OH no Elf did I compliment you on the beautiful work you did for Camy. It was very sweet and really informative. Who knew Camy was once like us?

Camy have you learnt how to do those spoilers yet?
                                I really did not do anything. It was from all of us to her. Ruby did banner,MrsB poem,Scifan sigs and wallies,Donna did a beautiful Congrats too. Teyilia provided the HUGS! I could not PM everyone last night I tried but could not. Had we remembered earlier than we did it could have been really kick a**! Nina helped with the links also. As you can see, our Camy loves to type and talk JT! So, there were a lot of links of just her...

So, the newsletter I consider is from all of us, meaning you and everybody!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X