John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Well, I have to write something light hearted...your fic has enough angst for two stories!
    LOL. Everyone needs a good cry once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh did i read somewhere that someone was wanting the link to the Rachel site....Here it is http://www.rachelluttrell.com/ Hope you don't mind me putting the link up Tey!
      Thanks for the link LINDA!

Ancient Baby Maker has been updated! Agrabah's Princess
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565530/...ent_Baby_Maker

Best Laid Plans also Elizabeth Bartlett
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3722008/1/Best_Laid_Plans

Happy Reading! ENJOY!

Elfie is now trying to catch up on all the great fics! Everyone has updated so I
      have to get work and read!... BRB
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Misunderstanding, Final Part

Spoiler:
        Twenty minutes later, Rodney approached Teyla’s quarters. He impatiently ran his hand past the door crystal. Even though he knew Elizabeth was only trying to help, he couldn’t help but to feel annoyed at her pushing him out of the way.

“Come in,” he heard Teyla call. Was it him or did she seem annoyed?

When he walked in, he was greeted with a sight that was almost as bad as her first outfit. “Elizabeth! She’s going on a date, not negotiating a peace treaty for the UN!”

In front of him, Teyla was wearing a light tan skirt that hit her mid-calf. She wore a matching suit jacket with dark brown pumps. Her hair was pulled back in a classic bun. Her uncomfortable smile finished off the outfit.

“She looks elegant!” Elizabeth argued.

“She looks like she should be standing in the middle of a courtroom! Sheppard’s going to take one look at her and fall asleep!” Rodney said animatedly.

“Can I say something?” Teyla asked.

“NO!” The both yelled.

That was it. She was going to get her banto sticks and make them leave. Before she could say anything else, Elizabeth put her hands up. “I’m sorry, Teyla. We’re not use to playing Cupid.”

Despite her anger, she asked, “Cupid?”

“According to ancient mythology on our planet, Cupid was the god of love,” Rodney answered.

If he behaved the way the two of them did in matters of love, it was no wonder why there was so much trouble amongst their people, Teyla thought.

“I appreciate the help the two of you have tried to provide. But, if John can not accept me for who I really am, then I am not interested in going on a date with him,” she said.

Elizabeth and Rodney looked away, embarrassed. “Teyla, I apologize again. We got carried away.”

Teyla smiled. “It is all right.”

Elizabeth looked at Rodney. When he didn’t say anything, she gestured at Teyla.

“What? Oh! Yes. I’m sorry too, Teyla. If there were two people who needed this-” The door chime cut him off.

Elizabeth looked at him suspiciously. “Did you invite anyone else, Rodney?”

“Who me? No no.”

Teyla waved her hand in front of the door crystal. On the other side, John stood. “Teyla,” he said slowly. “What the hell is going on here?” he asked, taking her appearance and the fact Rodney and Elizabeth were in her room.

“John! What are you doing here?” asked Elizabeth.

He glanced at Teyla and then to Weir. “I was picking Teyla up to go to Carson’s party.”

Rodney looked at his watch. His eyes widened. “The party is in fifteen minutes!”

Elizabeth looked down at herself. She hadn’t gotten ready for the party either. As much as she wanted to hear the exchange between the two of them, she knew she had to go.

“Excuse us, John,” she said, pushing her way past him.

Once the two of them left, John looked at Teyla. “What’s going on here?”

With a sigh, Teyla explained the events that occurred over the past two hours. When she was done, John ran his hand through his hair.

“Why out of all the people on base would you listen to McKay for advice on the opposite sex?” John asked.

“Elizabeth agreed with him also,” she reminded him.

“Yeah, but she’s got a soft spot for McKay,” he argued. “Listen, I’m glad you stood up for yourself at the end, but Teyla…” he didn’t want to finish the sentence, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

“This was never a date, correct?”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

To his surprise, she smiled. “It is nice to know that I do know you, even better than your own people,” she said.

She had no idea how true that is, he thought. “Why don’t you get changed? I’ll go pick up Ronon and we’ll swing by here before we go to Carson’s party.”

She nodded, glad to not have to wear the outfit any longer. “I will see you shortly.”

“And Teyla? When I ask you on a date, you will definitely be the first person to know,” he said with a wink.

As the doors closed, Teyla smiled.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
          Twenty minutes later, Rodney approached Teyla’s quarters. He impatiently ran his hand past the door crystal. Even though he knew Elizabeth was only trying to help, he couldn’t help but to feel annoyed at her pushing him out of the way.

When he walked in, he was greeted with a sight that was almost as bad as her first outfit. “Elizabeth! She’s going on a date, not negotiating a peace treaty for the UN!”

In front of him, Teyla was wearing a light tan skirt that hit her mid-calf. She wore a matching suit jacket with dark brown pumps. Her hair was pulled back in a classic bun. Her uncomfortable smile finished off the outfit.

“She looks like she should be standing in the middle of a courtroom! Sheppard’s going to take one look at her and fall asleep!” Rodney said animatedly.

“NO!” The both yelled.

That was it. She was going to get her banto sticks and make them leave. Before she could say anything else, Elizabeth put her hands up. “I’m sorry, Teyla. We’re not use to playing Cupid.”

“According to ancient mythology on our planet, Cupid was the god of love,” Rodney answered.

If he behaved the way the two of them did in matters of love, it was no wonder why there was so much trouble amongst their people, Teyla thought.

“I appreciate the help the two of you have tried to provide. But, if John can not accept me for who I really am, then I am not interested in going on a date with him,” she said.

Elizabeth and Rodney looked away, embarrassed. “Teyla, I apologize again. We got carried away.”

“What? Oh! Yes. I’m sorry too, Teyla. If there were two people who needed this-” The door chime cut him off.

“Who me? No no.”

Teyla waved her hand in front of the door crystal. On the other side, John stood. “Teyla,” he said slowly. “What the hell is going on here?” he asked, taking her appearance and the fact Rodney and Elizabeth were in her room.

He glanced at Teyla and then to Weir. “I was picking Teyla up to go to Carson’s party.”

Rodney looked at his watch. His eyes widened. “The party is in fifteen minutes!”

Elizabeth looked down at herself. She hadn’t gotten ready for the party either. As much as she wanted to hear the exchange between the two of them, she knew she had to go.

With a sigh, Teyla explained the events that occurred over the past two hours. When she was done, John ran his hand through his hair.

“Why out of all the people on base would you listen to McKay for advice on the opposite sex?” John asked.

“Yeah, but she’s got a soft spot for McKay,” he argued. “Listen, I’m glad you stood up for yourself at the end, but Teyla…” he didn’t want to finish the sentence, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

“Yeah,” he admitted.

To his surprise, she smiled. “It is nice to know that I do know you, even better than your own people,” she said.

She had no idea how true that is, he thought. “Why don’t you get changed? I’ll go pick up Ronon and we’ll swing by here before we go to Carson’s party.”

She nodded, glad to not have to wear the outfit any longer. “I will see you shortly.”

“And Teyla? When I ask you on a date, you will definitely be the first person to know,” he said with a wink.

heehee,that was fun!!!! i LOVED IT!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            LOL. Everyone needs a good cry once in awhile.
            I agree...I'm a bit of an angst junkie. Which is odd because I can't write it at all
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I still have to catch up on what I missed yesterday, but I wanted to post the latest part of "Misunderstanding" I should have it finished today! YAY!

Spoiler:
              The door chimed as Teyla walked back out to her bedroom in her Athosian clothes. “Rodney,” she said warningly as she placed the black dress back on the bed. “Who is that?”

He shrugged off her question and went to the door. “Ah! Good, Elizabeth, you’re here.”

Elizabeth entered the room with a slight smile. “So, I hear you need some help.”

Teyla forced a smile, though all she wanted to do was get the two of them to leave her quarters. With force, if necessary. “Actually, I think I--”

“Before we start the chit chat, I want to know who invited the bride of Frankenstein to be part of this expedition,” Rodney said, holding up the dress Teyla had just taken off.

Elizabeth frowned. “You had her try that on? No wonder you called me down here.” She shook her head in disbelief. “That’s Dr. Wilson’s. You know that her tastes have a tendency to be…”

“Eccentric?”

“I was going to use the word original,” Elizabeth said. She turned her attention to Teyla. “So, this is your first date with John?”

Teyla shook her head. “I am still not certain that this is a ‘date’. He just offered to pick me up and take me to Carson’s party.”

Elizabeth and Rodney exchanged a knowing look. “When a man offers to take you to a party, or any kind of social event, that is most certainly a date,” Elizabeth reassured her. “But, I will say that this does seem a bit forward of John. Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully.

She turned to the clothing on the bed, “Now let’s see what we have here.” She held up a plain beige dress. “This looks nice.”

Rodney made a face. “Remember, Sheppard is an alien babe magnet. Boring won’t keep him interested.”

Both women scowled at him.

Elizabeth looked at her friend. “Rodney, why don’t you check to make sure the colonel doesn’t know what’s going on? I’ll help Teyla get ready."

Rodney frowned. “There is no way he could know. I mean, unless you said something, which I am sure you didn’t. Besides--”

“Rodney. Go. Come back in thirty minutes,” Elizabeth instructed.

“Fine,” he pouted. “But, remember, this idea is mine!” The doors shut as he was still complaining.

Elizabeth turned back to Teyla with a smile. “This is going to be fun.”
              *lol* poor Teyla

Spoiler:

“NO!” The both yelled.

“Who me? No no.”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

*lol* Pretty much the reaction I thought he was going to have to it.... funny story....thanks for sharing...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Misappropriations Part 5

Spoiler:
                Teyla practically melted in his kiss and her mouth surged for him hungrily, her arms still pinned high above her. When he felt her fiery response, his body rushed with excitement and desire and his kiss deepened until they became completely entangled as one and fell passionately to the floor.

Overcome by pleasure and surprise, they were fierce and frenzied, hands searching and discovering, mouths wandering and tasting. They both felt surreal and dazed, as if they were immersed in a dream that would surely end if their bodies broke apart. Suddenly, a loud clatter echoed from out in the hall causing them to stop abruptly, both of them lifting their heads towards the door, petrified, their breaths heavy and short.

Silence.

Quickly, they stood releasing each other, each of them straightening their clothes and hair, unaware of their increasingly reddening faces. Fortunately, no one entered the training room and the both breathed deep sighs of relief. They looked at each other warily, both unsure of what to say.

“Err……so does this mean I won the match?” John said trying to think of what to say as a boyish grin crept onto his face. Teyla couldn’t help but return the smile though it quickly faded as her mind began to whirl with anxious thoughts and emotions. “Colonel, I have read the manual from Stargate Command and I do not know if—,”

He cut her off, his face serious and his eyes locked on hers as he said, “I don’t care what that thing says, Teyla. This is what I want. This is what I’ve always wanted……..” His voice trailed slightly and his voice softened as he looked away from her. “But if you think it’s too risky or its not what you want…… if I overstepped my bounds, you just tell me and everything can go back to the way it was before.” Even as he spoke this lie, he desperately prayed for her answer to be swift, no matter which answer it was.

She took the few steps towards him until her face was just under his and their chests only inches apart. He nervously looked towards the door and then back towards her, with desire and doubt shining through his fearful eyes. She looked up at him and saw his quiet desperation as he waited for her reply. “When night is upon us and Atlantis is quiet, come to me and I will be waiting for you, just as I have always waited for you….” His eyes widened in amazement as she turned hastily and walked from the training room, grabbing her fallen bantos sticks as she swept by them without looking back.

He stared at her retreating figure and his heart thudded loudly in his chest. The doubt in his eyes had faded and was now replaced by a burning desire, one that he had kept at bay for so long, one that would consume him like a savage fire and turn everything in his life upside down.

Ohh I think I need to turn the ac down.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:
                  “Ronon, don’t go doing anything stupid now….” John said cautiously as he stepped towards the infuriated Satedan whose hateful eyes were now boring holes in the two men who stood before him.

Ignoring John’s presence completely, Ronon bent down and stuck his face into the frightened face of one of the guards and spoke in a rough voice, “Move……or I will move you.” The two guards looked at each other nervously and then back at Ronon, with one of them replying in a high voice, “We’re just following orders Ronon!”

Ronon, standing there barefoot and wearing only his shorts, waited a long moment and when neither of the men moved, he reached down with both large hands and easily picked up the guard who had spoken, raising him in the air high above his head. The other guard looked up in shock, his stunner falling to his side and his mouth open wide, as he watched his friend dangling helpless as John ran forward yelling Ronon’s name.

Ronon let out a might roar and threw the man across the hall, all eyes watching him slam against the wall and then crumple onto the floor. The guard remaining on his feet stared in horror at his fellow guard’s motionless body and as Ronon began to walk hurriedly in the direction that Jennifer had been taken; he shakily raised his stunner towards him.

“Stop!” he cried.

And stop Ronon did, turning on the spot with a look of disgust plastered upon his face as he saw the pointed stunner. Teyla ran to the unconscious guard and began calling for a medical team on her earpiece while John carefully approached the guard aiming at Ronon, imploring him to lower his weapon.

“All right, let’s all try to relax here,” he said to the guard as he gave Ronon an annoyed look of disbelief. “I’ll take care of Ronon, just lower your weapon corporal.”

The guard looked quickly at Colonel Sheppard and back towards Ronon who had now began to walk back towards them with a menacing look on his face. The guard held his gun aimed at Ronon’s chest and answered uneasily, “Didn’t you see what he just did to Lawson? I’m taking him to the brig, sir!”

Ronon continued his hastened walk of intimidation until the open end of the stunner was pressed hard into his chest as he stared down at the guard and snarled, “What kind of a coward are you that you would follow orders to tear a woman from her bed when she has done nothing wrong?”

The guard did not answer but simply gaped as Ronon furthered in towards him, the barrel of the stunner digging deeper and deeper into his skin.

“Stop it! Both of you!!!” John yelled placing on hand on Ronon’s shoulder and the other on the guards quivering stunner. “Peterson, go with Lawson to the infirmary, I’ll take care of this.” When Peterson did not move John shouted, “Peterson, that’s an order!”

And with a begrudging look upon his face, the young guard finally lowered his weapon and turned, hurriedly joining Teyla who was knelt down beside his fellow guard.

John turned to Ronon who was turning to exit the hallway and grabbed his arm forcefully spinning him around to face him. “What the hell is wrong with you Ronon?! You could have killed that guy!”

Ronon came close to Sheppard leaning in, his voice lowered, the whirl of rage still shining through his eyes. “What would YOU have done Sheppard? What would you have done if they had taken Teyla from you like that?” John felt a sting in his chest and he knew if it had happened to Teyla he would have done the same, if not worse, but what was he to do now?

“You’re right....okay? I know you’re right….” John barely whispered as he looked over his shoulder at Teyla. “But what the hell am I supposed to do here Ronon? You just tossed an officer across an entire hallway! You’re gonna have to be confined to your quarters until I can sort this out with Carter.” Ronon began to interrupt when John stopped him.

“Its better than the brig, isn’t it? I’ll go talk to Carter and see what’s gonna happen to Dr. Keller, you just stay put until I come for you. Don’t worry big guy, we’ll sort this thing out,” he said reassuringly as he patted Ronon’s arm.

As he walked away towards Teyla and the others, his heart felt heavy as he could think of no way any of this was going to end well. And as he saw the worried look on Teyla’s face as he approached, he felt a pit forming in his stomach at the thought of anyone trying to take her from him.

Hey guys! Thanks for waving to me this morning Linda and Elf!!

PS YAPPICHICK - YOUR STORY IS THE BOMB DUDE!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  The best part was when he said she would be the first to know if he did ask her out!!
                  I can totally picturing him say that to her!!!!AWESOME JOB!!!
                  Last edited by MrsB108; 21 August 2007, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:
                    “Ronon, don’t go doing anything stupid now….” John said cautiously as he stepped towards the infuriated Satedan whose hateful eyes were now boring holes in the two men who stood before him.

Ignoring John’s presence completely, Ronon bent down and stuck his face into the frightened face of one of the guards and spoke in a rough voice, “Move……or I will move you.” The two guards looked at each other nervously and then back at Ronon, with one of them replying in a high voice, “We’re just following orders Ronon!”

Ronon, standing there barefoot and wearing only his shorts, waited a long moment and when neither of the men moved, he reached down with both large hands and easily picked up the guard who had spoken, raising him in the air high above his head. The other guard looked up in shock, his stunner falling to his side and his mouth open wide, as he watched his friend dangling helpless as John ran forward yelling Ronon’s name.

Ronon let out a might roar and threw the man across the hall, all eyes watching him slam against the wall and then crumple onto the floor. The guard remaining on his feet stared in horror at his fellow guard’s motionless body and as Ronon began to walk hurriedly in the direction that Jennifer had been taken; he shakily raised his stunner towards him.

“Stop!” he cried.

And stop Ronon did, turning on the spot with a look of disgust plastered upon his face as he saw the pointed stunner. Teyla ran to the unconscious guard and began calling for a medical team on her earpiece while John carefully approached the guard aiming at Ronon, imploring him to lower his weapon.

“All right, let’s all try to relax here,” he said to the guard as he gave Ronon an annoyed look of disbelief. “I’ll take care of Ronon, just lower your weapon corporal.”

The guard looked quickly at Colonel Sheppard and back towards Ronon who had now began to walk back towards them with a menacing look on his face. The guard held his gun aimed at Ronon’s chest and answered uneasily, “Didn’t you see what he just did to Lawson? I’m taking him to the brig, sir!”

Ronon continued his hastened walk of intimidation until the open end of the stunner was pressed hard into his chest as he stared down at the guard and snarled, “What kind of a coward are you that you would follow orders to tear a woman from her bed when she has done nothing wrong?”

The guard did not answer but simply gaped as Ronon furthered in towards him, the barrel of the stunner digging deeper and deeper into his skin.

“Stop it! Both of you!!!” John yelled placing on hand on Ronon’s shoulder and the other on the guards quivering stunner. “Peterson, go with Lawson to the infirmary, I’ll take care of this.” When Peterson did not move John shouted, “Peterson, that’s an order!”

And with a begrudging look upon his face, the young guard finally lowered his weapon and turned, hurriedly joining Teyla who was knelt down beside his fellow guard.

John turned to Ronon who was turning to exit the hallway and grabbed his arm forcefully spinning him around to face him. “What the hell is wrong with you Ronon?! You could have killed that guy!”

Ronon came close to Sheppard leaning in, his voice lowered, the whirl of rage still shining through his eyes. “What would YOU have done Sheppard? What would you have done if they had taken Teyla from you like that?” John felt a sting in his chest and he knew if it had happened to Teyla he would have done the same, if not worse, but what was he to do now?

“You’re right....okay? I know you’re right….” John barely whispered as he looked over his shoulder at Teyla. “But what the hell am I supposed to do here Ronon? You just tossed an officer across an entire hallway! You’re gonna have to be confined to your quarters until I can sort this out with Carter.” Ronon began to interrupt when John stopped him.

“Its better than the brig, isn’t it? I’ll go talk to Carter and see what’s gonna happen to Dr. Keller, you just stay put until I come for you. Don’t worry big guy, we’ll sort this thing out,” he said reassuringly as he patted Ronon’s arm.

As he walked away towards Teyla and the others, his heart felt heavy as he could think of no way any of this was going to end well. And as he saw the worried look on Teyla’s face as he approached, he felt a pit forming in his stomach at the thought of anyone trying to take her from him.

Oh crap...
                    Spoiler:
                    Ronon sure is pissed beyond belief... hardly John can keep him in check... wondering what is going to happen...
                    Can I say I hate the stupid people for putting such a stupid order in the manual...I mean come on,,,you arn't able to choose who you fall in love it... and I think yes,,,John would have done some serious damage if something like that would happen to Teyla...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:

“Stop!” he cried.

Spoiler:
                      The best part was when he said she would be the first to know if he did ask her out!!

The plot thickens....

Camy Happy aniversary to my Ship Mommy! *Hugs her*
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Great updates MrsB and Yappichick...

Happy anniversary Camy..
                        sigpic

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:

“Stop!” he cried.

Spoiler:
                          Woo hoo, MrsB! I'm loving this story!

Spoiler:
                          Ronon all fired up! Gotta love it!

I'm glad you liked my story...a bit light hearted. Now I need another challenge prompt to get the juices flowing
                          sigpic

Comment

Misappropriations Part 7

Spoiler:

“Stop!” he cried.

Spoiler:

MRSB....Your back...

Oh crap oh crap oh crap
                            Spoiler:
                            ,Ronan is majorly po'd.....oh no,WHAT does this mean for John and Teyla,my moneys on John fixing this whole mess!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              MRSB....Your back...

Oh crap oh crap oh crap
                              Spoiler:
                              ,Ronan is majorly po'd.....oh no,WHAT does this mean for John and Teyla,my moneys on John fixing this whole mess!
                              Either that or he...
                              Spoiler:
                              finds a planet and they start a new colony for alien/human lovers. They all have children which have superpowers and then they seige Atlantis. Go through the gate and teach those people at SGC a lesson!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Ok. It's gonna be awhile before I can catch up so get your box of tissues and enjoy chpt 6 of Future Past.

Spoiler:

John looks at them a little suspicious about what was going on. Jason and Teyla both get up at the same time.
                                Teyla places a hand on Jason’s shoulder, “Jason was just telling me how close you and his mother were and how much he missed her.”
                                John is not sure what to say and he begins to stumble his words, “Oh… well I’m glad that you were here for him. Thanks Teyla.” She nods her head to acknowledge his thankfulness.
                                John slowly walks backwards toward the hallway, just as Jason walks out of the room. Jason turns his head looking at John and John gives him a look as if to ask, “What just happen here?” Jason rounds the doorway and into the corridor, he slightly loses his balance and he catches himself on the wall. John quickly turns around and sees him.
                                “Jason, what’s the matter?” John asks with worry.
                                Teyla runs to help John and to check on Jason. Jason looks at them both, closes his eyes and collapses. John catches him in his arms.
                                “Jason! JASON!” shouts John.
                                Teyla calls for medical assistance on her comm., “We need medical assistance in front of the workout room! Now! Please hurry.”
                                John looks at Teyla with deep concern and water welling up in his eyes. Teyla looks worried at well and wonders if this is what Jason was talking about earlier. She is deeply sadden as well, even though she just recently found out that she is Jason’s mother, but she could see how much more this effected John. She knew she had to be strong for him.
                                The medical team finally arrives and Jason is quickly rushed in a gurney. John and Teyla are right behind them.
                                “Dr. Keller?” John is about to ask her questions, but she interrupts him.
                                “Not now Colonel Sheppard. Give me a minute and please stay here,” responds Keller. She notices that Teyla is with John and she gives them a double take. She quickly dismisses it and goes to tend to Jason.
                                Some time goes by and once Keller has Jason settled in she motions John to come over. Teyla follows close behind John. Jason is still unconscious; John takes a seat next to Jason and holds his hand. Teyla stands behind John and puts her hand on his shoulder to consol him. Keller is tempted to say something, but chooses not to just in case.
                                John looks up to Keller, “What’s the matter with him?”
                                “I’m sorry, there’s no easy way to say this… he’s dying,” Keller answers somberly.
                                John is extremely crushed, “What?” He stands up quickly and Teyla backs away. He is furious. Teyla breathing becomes heavy as she tries to contain her grief. John continues to rant in rage, “That was pretty quick of you to figure out! How long did you know?”
                                Teyla tries to settle him down, “John. Please try to calm down.” At this time, Elizabeth, Rodney and Ronon come rushing in.
                                John swings an extended arm around and starts pointing his finger. “No!” he begins to yell louder. “No! You don’t get it. Do you? I’ve already done this once before, but even though it wasn’t really, it felt like it! It was hard, I forced myself to deal with it, but this time it’s real!” He pauses to look at everyone. Including Keller and her staff. “GET OUT! Get out all of you!”
                                Teyla looks at John with a sorrowful face, she wants to stay to comfort him and look for his approval.
                                John looks at her and his face softens. He speaks gently to her, “Please, just go.”
                                Ronon, Rodney, Keller and her team leave the infirmary. John turns towards Jason and hangs his head down. Teyla looks at John and she is about to go to him, but Elizabeth encourages her to leave. John stays by Jason’s side and buries his head on the gurney next to Jason’s arm. Jason’ eyes open and he places his hand on John’s head. John slowly lifts his head up to look at him and forces a smile.
                                “Heeeyy… How ya doing kid?” John asks calmly.
                                “I was trying to get some sleep, but some screaming maniac woke me up,” Jason says jokingly with a smile.
                                John laughs slightly, “There’s that Sheppard humor, I knew you had to have some of me in you somewhere.”
                                Jason looks at John seriously, “Father… please do not do this again.”
                                “Again? What are you talking about again? Why didn’t you say something earlier?” John asked. “I wouldn’t have let you worked so hard and we could’ve had more time.”
                                “When I told you the first time, in my time, you stopped talking to me. Mother understood and she told me that it was how you dealt with pain. We didn’t get a chance to say good-bye the first time and I had to finish this mission so you could be proud of me,” Jason replies tearfully.
                                John is shocked by Jason’s statement, “Of course I’m proud of you and never think otherwise. I’m just sorry that you got stuck with an old stubborn father.”
                                Jason gives a small grin, “But he is the best.” They both smile briefly before Jason continues again. “Father. Dad. Please do not shut mother out. I know she will give you time to grieve, but when the day comes for her to help you… let her and do no wait to long.”
                                John takes a deep breathe, “I won’t” John pats Jason’s hand. Jason closes his eye and John places his head on Jason’s chest and cries.
                                Beautiful!
                                Spoiler:
                                I know this might sound strange. But, this is very sad but, at the same time very beautiful.Beautifully written also.This fic is really hitting close to home with me. I can so relate to John in many ways. Especially when it comes to him dealing with his emotions like he does. He need her. He can not shut Teyla out completely or will die a little each day for the rest of his life. Bravo to you Scifan! Bet you never thought you get this kind of response for Elf...Huh!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X