• Show
Clear All

*getting hot,fans off* *taking cold shower*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Misappropriation Part 4
      Spoiler:

John was already breathless and sweaty, his black t-shirt stuck to his back in several places and his muscles feeling the strain of constant repetitive movements. He and Teyla had only been sparring for ten minutes and he had already been knocked back onto the floor twice and a large purplish bruise was forming on his right shoulder from a stealthy shot of her well placed bantos stick.

He didn’t notice the throbbing bruise or his heaving breaths, only the glisten of sweat twinkling in the windowed sunlight against her skin as her eyes bore down hard on him and a small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, begging him to come at her for more.

“You think I’m defeated already?” he asked her with his own smile creeping slowly across his face. She twirled her stick expertly and responded with a serious face, “You were defeated before you entered the room, Colonel.” He made a sarcastic face at her as if her words had stung him and twirled the sticks twice in his hands before lunging at her with a strong jab to her ribs. She spun and he struck only air as she came back round to face him, now circling him to his left side, tiny wisps of her hair sticking to the edges of her damp face and neck.

“You know what your weakness is Teyla?” he asked, his throat slightly dry from his heaving breaths. “Your overconfidence……” And again he lunged, this time just barely grazing her right forearm as she twisted away. As she returned to stance, he quickly lunged again, throwing his entire body at her, taking her by surprise as his weight overcame her and knocked the sticks from her hands as he pinned her against the wall behind them.

He violently threw his own sticks away which clattered loudly to the floor and grabbed her by her wrists, holding them pressed against the wall high above her head. Their breaths were gasping as he held her there, their faces only inches from each other when he breathlessly asked, “Do you yield?”

Her eyes were searching his face as she replied ferociously, “Never.”

His eyes penetrated hers and trailed down to her lips as he knew what he was about to do and his body surged in anticipation. He held her there, pinned with strong hands, as he pressed his body against hers and hungrily pressed his lips to her open mouth, his heart praying for her to show him she burned for him the same.

Manual be damned.
      Ahem:
      Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That is all.
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thanks Nina, Linda & Blue. Yeah i think theres probably some trouble on the horizon

LOL Thanks For your SQUEE RUby hahahaha and Linda's cold shower!!!!

Comment

Thanks Nina, Linda & Blue. Yeah i think theres probably some trouble on the horizon

LOL Thanks For your SQUEE RUby hahahaha and Linda's cold shower!!!!
          You're welcome MrsB. I pm'd you, btw.
          sigpic

Comment

We didn't see Teyla's reaction,me want's to see Teyla's reaction when he kissed her!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              You're welcome MrsB. I pm'd you, btw.
              Got it dude! Gave you the best answer I could!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                We didn't see Teyla's reaction,me want's to see Teyla's reaction when he kissed her!!!!!
                Lol well linda, what do YOU want to happen???

Comment

Em....welllllll,am i allowed to post it in here

Na just kidding,i would leave it totally up to you,you've never let us down with your stories!
                  sigpic

Comment

Em....welllllll,am i allowed to post it in here

Na just kidding,i would leave it totally up to you,you've never let us down with your stories!
                    GO FOR IT!!!

LOL Thats so nice of you to say dude! Hope I never do~

Comment

Got it dude! Gave you the best answer I could!
                      Thanks, I'll keep trying!
                      sigpic

Comment

GO FOR IT!!!

LOL Thats so nice of you to say dude! Hope I never do~
                        Well i think we have to keep this thread PG....
                        sigpic

Comment

Going to get some shrimp with Mr. B

Be back later!

That smilie is hysterical Linda!

Comment

Shrimp......

Well enjoy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shrimp......

Well enjoy!
                              I'm guessing you don't link shrimps... I actually looks like that when ever someone asks me if I want some...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Camy: when you read this, could you make this
                                Spoiler:
                                into a sig? thanks

when i try to use it the warning comes up saying the image is too big

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X