Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Queen #3

Spoiler:
    It was night and John could just barely make out a glittering of stars through a small crack of rubble at the utmost corner of his blackened cell. It was a small comfort to see something so familiar to him, when all that he had known felt lost and engulfed by the unending darkness.

Deep inside, he struggled with his emotions, knowing soon the time would come when action must be taken and this filled him with a sense of dread he never knew. He lifted his eyes towards the small crevice in the rock and the sprinkling of stars and spoke softly aloud peering through the dark.

“Um......If you can hear me, I’d like to ask you for something.....I know we haven’t spoken much and I’m probably the last person who should be asking for anything, but…..” his voice trailed and broke as he lowered his head momentarily before raising it back up towards the shimmering crack with a renewed determination. “If you could just give me the strength to do what must be done, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t care what happens to me.... but I know this is what she would want so…….thanks.”

He gulped and nodded to himself, as his conscience trembled with guilt and despair. His heart thudded against his chest and tears swam in his eyes as he recounted all the memories he had taken for granted, all the things he could have said but never did. In this moment, he tried assuaging himself that she had known how he felt about her and that he needn’t feel the torment of his burning heart anymore, but even his own convincing lies did nothing to ease his aching soul.

Footsteps approached again, echoing down the long hall and he knew the time had come.

These would be the moments when he could release Teyla from her flesh made prison, from her own worst nightmare; these would be the moments he could finally bring death to the woman he loved.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      What. A. PALAVA!!! I had to split chapter 14 in half to upload it, and transfer part two of it out of word into wordpad... but it's up! It's done! And now there are two new chapters of Baby Love:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/Baby_Love

Only one chapter to go now...

Enjoy!
      Wow!! Awesome update Ruby.

Spoiler:
      I love the whole sparring lesson and how she was able to finally get him to confess and her making the first move.... I was great!!

Teyilia. I'll be reading yours next.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hey check this out. I found this on youtube. It's pretty good!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9q-SQXJn44

It is a fan made video of S4 opening credits.
        Thanks for the link...it's really very well done...
        My brother did a trailer kind of thing for SG1....he mostly do SG1 videos,,, but he is darn better then me when it comes to action videos...

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        That was the best one I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing Elf.

I'm hoping that if my bro joins GW that he'll like it. Unfortunately he's a major intravert.(Did I spell that right?) He's a home body and a scifi geek like most of our family, on my dad's side, are.

Spoiler:
        My cousin gave me a rumor that with the SG1 movies, they won't tie any loose ends because they fear it will affect SGA. I'm not sure. Like he doesn't think they will have Sam and Jack together at the end of the movies. I was upset. That's not fair. Ok. Done ranting on that. I hope he's wrong.
        Well about the SG1 movies and ties to SGA
        Spoiler:
        My brother told me that Carter was going to be promoted in the end of the first movie or something like that... but since they have pushed the premiere of the movies later...if they are still going to do that then it will be all out sync and wacky for the fans that watch both...since Carter will be a Full Bird Colonel in SGA...but I don't know if they have changed anything regarding the movies... I guess I'll see it at some point

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
        Wow, that was AWESOME and an excellent candidate for next year's awards!

Has everyone voted???

Cyn
        Not everything...managed to get fics ready yesterday so now I only have the videos left... and it's a good thing it's easy to vote and not complicated...

What. A. PALAVA!!! I had to split chapter 14 in half to upload it, and transfer part two of it out of word into wordpad... but it's up! It's done! And now there are two new chapters of Baby Love:

Enjoy!
        Oohhh the whole chapter,,,got to go read that after a get something to eat and a cup of coffee....
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Wraith Queen #3

Spoiler:
          It was night and John could just barely make out a glittering of stars through a small crack of rubble at the utmost corner of his blackened cell. It was a small comfort to see something so familiar to him, when all that he had known felt lost and engulfed by the unending darkness.

Deep inside, he struggled with his emotions, knowing soon the time would come when action must be taken and this filled him with a sense of dread he never knew. He lifted his eyes towards the small crevice in the rock and the sprinkling of stars and spoke softly aloud peering through the dark.

“Um......If you can hear me, I’d like to ask you for something.....I know we haven’t spoken much and I’m probably the last person who should be asking for anything, but…..” his voice trailed and broke as he lowered his head momentarily before raising it back up towards the shimmering crack with a renewed determination. “If you could just give me the strength to do what must be done, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t care what happens to me.... but I know this is what she would want so…….thanks.”

He gulped and nodded to himself, as his conscience trembled with guilt and despair. His heart thudded against his chest and tears swam in his eyes as he recounted all the memories he had taken for granted, all the things he could have said but never did. In this moment, he tried assuaging himself that she had known how he felt about her and that he needn’t feel the torment of his burning heart anymore, but even his own convincing lies did nothing to ease his aching soul.

Footsteps approached again, echoing down the long hall and he knew the time had come.

These would be the moments when he could release Teyla from her flesh made prison, from her own worst nightmare; these would be the moments he could finally bring death to the woman he loved.
          Another great update MrsB. I can't wait for what happens next.

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
            http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
            http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T on Phantoms in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=69

Pics to follow for use in game:
            Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Teyla & Sheppard Moment
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46140&page=2
            (If one of your favorite J/T moments isn't on the list just simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=27
            (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list just simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=21
            (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list just simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=152

VOTING UPDATE

In the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game...we are now at 27 votes...so let's go people...vote so we can get the 5th episode up in the list...

LET THE VOTING FOR TODAY BEGIN!!!
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Enjoy!
              This was so worth it! I'm so glad you were able to get your chapter up!

Spoiler:
              WTG Teyla! For finally getting to snap out of it! That just goes to show that Stick fightin' and lovin' go hand in hand...Lovely. Simply. Lovely...SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Some funny pics of Joe,,,while shooting Phantoms
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Enjoy!
                  Awesome update...
                  Spoiler:
                  Did that guy really think he could take Teyla...oh man was he wrong *lol* hopefully he got to see John is way better then he is...
                  I'm also glad that Teyla got him to tell her why he was avoding her,,, and that she got her points across and that hse got him to finally open up ,,, well I guess Jack can stop calling him an idiot now

Can't wait to read the rest of it..
                  Left you a review over at ff.net
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Ha ha...love the last one. Thanks for sharing!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Ha ha...love the last one. Thanks for sharing!
                      He's just so cute ...
                      And you're welcome... I'm not link girl for nothing
                      Going to be cool to see it on the season 3 DVD box
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Enjoy!
                        You're temping me, Ruby! But I promised no more reading new fics until I did my voting at the JT awards. (It's the only way I'll get it done.) I can't wait to read the update though!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

These are a riot! I let you post the link in here since you are the link girl...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            These are a riot! I let you post the link in here since you are the link girl...
                            *lol* Well thanks....
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Congrats Padme on 500!!!

Congrats Magffieg on 100!!!
                              Thanks Mayra. Your almost there yourself.

Congrats Magffieg on 100
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Ruby on 300 posts!!
                                I second that!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X