John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsB, Fury was awesome!!!!

I loved reading all the fics everyone posted!!

Spoiler:
    I actually like the idea of Michael having a role to play with Teyla's pregnancy.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      MrsB, Fury was awsome!!!!

Spoiler:
      I actually like the idea of Michael having a role to play with Teyla's pregnancy.
      Thanks GNB!
      Spoiler:
      Yeah I said the same thing when I read the clip Camy posted. I'm all for his freaky experimental crap.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        All right, MrsB, I know you have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting for your story. It's still not done (blame my Muse) but I feel bad so I'll post a little tidbit. Hopefully, I'll get the rest of the story done soon.

Spoiler:
        Misunderstanding

Elizabeth looked at Rodney, Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon. “So, everything is all set, right?”

Rodney nodded. “I got Zelenka working on it right now. Who knew he’d make such a delightful party planner?” he commented sarcastically.

Elizabeth nodded, ignoring the jib, before turning to Ronon and Teyla. “Remember, Carson doesn’t know about this party, so don’t say anything, ok?”

Teyla smiled reassuringly. “The colonel has explained the concept of a surprise party, Dr. Weir. We will not reveal the secret.”

Ronon shrugged. “The only time I talk to him is when one of you guys gets hurt and is in the infirmary.”

“All right. Then, we’ll meet in the conference room at 1900 hours,” Elizabeth said. She stood up and left the room.

Everyone else followed her lead, exiting out the room. John walked to Teyla’s side. “Hey, you want me to meet you at your quarters before the party? I wanna see what you got Carson.”

She nodded. “Sure.”

“Great,” he said with a smile and walked ahead to talk to Ronon.

Rodney walked next to her. “So, the colonel finally decided to act on his feelings I see.”

She stopped walking and looked at McKay. “I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.”

“The colonel asking you to be his date to Carson’s party. Frankly, it’s about time. I mean when the two of you are together, the room reeks of pheromones.”

She shook her head. “I do not believe that he asked me to be his date. He only wants to stop by to see the present I am giving to Carson.”

“He’s just using that excuse to see you. I mean, he’s going to see the present at the party, right?” he asked.

“Well…yes,” Teyla answered hesitantly.

“And how often am I wrong?”

Teyla raised her eyebrow.

“Look,” he said, “the point is that I know how guys think. And he’s thinking you are going to be his date tonight.”

Teyla forced herself not to smile. Could the colonel really want to move things forward? For so long, they had tiptoed the line of close friends with the taste of something a bit more. “Very well, I will assume you are right. Is there anything I should know? There are not many people who date here on Atlantis and I am not fully aware of any customs you may have.”

Rodney thought for a minute then snapped his fingers. “Go to your quarters. I’ll meet you there in thirty minutes,” he said quickly before walking away. He turned back around after a couple of seconds. “And no, this isn’t a date.”
        WooHOO!
        Spoiler:
        This is exactly how Rodney would act! You've got him pegged YappiChick! That is what I love about Rodney. Think about it, he really does not have any tact at all...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I am sorry for spamming the thread today!

Man! All of you have been busy fic writin' fools! That all I am doing is reading them! Which I truly love to do ! You know that is Elfie's thang...besides...let's
          see...WHUMPAGE percentages in your JT fics...my motto:

Whumpin': It makes the lovin' even better...!

Keep it UP! Elf is reaping the wonderful rewards of being able to read it!!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Excellent work CKO!!
            thx.. glad ya like

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            HELLLLLLOOOOOO! *echo bouncing off of wall of thread*

Elfie is lonesome! Please come and talk to Elfie!
            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            I shall! and in fact the carchase chapter is up so you can read that if you like.... unless you already did....

I just thought of something!.... I got it, the PERFECT SHEP WHUMP!!!(it will take place later in the second part of Teyla vs Adra)
            sheppy is just too sexy and he does whump good

I am sorry for spamming the thread today!

Man! All of you have been busy fic writin' fools! That all I am doing is reading them! Which I truly love to do ! You know that is Elfie's thang...besides...let's
            see...WHUMPAGE percentages in your JT fics...my motto:

Whumpin': It makes the lovin' even better...!

Keep it UP! Elf is reaping the wonderful rewards of being able to read it!!!
            love shep whump, perfect for Tey to make him all better as she nurses him back to health.
            sigpic

Comment

(((((HUGS))))) and Green to CKO! She has the right idea!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Everyone think of one good question and go post it on JM's blog.
                *Camy raises her hand excitedly* I have mine...I have mine..DON"T ANYONE TAKE THIS QUESTION!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!

Dearest Mr. M.
                HI. I'm Camy. I have a question. John and Teyla get married and have babies in Season 4, yes?

Yours truly,
                Camy aka Thread Mommy for the GW's John and Teyla ANYTHING!

So, whatcha think? Simple? to the point?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  As promised yesterday, 'Common Ground' shippy quotes!

Common Ground

TEYLA: There was no sign of Colonel Sheppard or our attackers.

McKAY: Alright, people, let's do this one by the numbers. We get in, we get our man, we get out. Stay sharp and stay alive.

(Standing behind the marines, Carson, Teyla and Ronon look at Rodney in disbelief.)

BECKETT: What are you on about?
                  McKAY: Oh, just things that Sheppard would say, so I thought I would, um ...
                  TEYLA: Well said, Rodney.

SHEPPARD: Leave him.

(The others run up, all aiming their weapons at the Wraith.)

SHEPPARD: That's an order!
                  BECKETT: I don't understand. We all saw what he did to you.
                  SHEPPARD (walking towards the Wraith): He just undid it. Lower your weapons.
                  TEYLA: How is this possible?
                  SHEPPARD: Don't ask me.
                  *SMOOCH!* I sooo love these, Padme!!! Don't forget to add this to JTSTARGAZE.

How are you feeling, btw?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    *Camy raises her hand excitedly* I have mine...I have mine..DON"T ANYONE TAKE THIS QUESTION!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!

Dearest Mr. M.
                    HI. I'm Camy. I have a question. John and Teyla get married and have babies in Season 4, yes?
                    Yours truly,
                    Camy aka Thread Mommy for the GW's John and Teyla ANYTHING!

So, whatcha think? Simple? to the point?
                    This is why we all love you in here Camy!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      I did read the e-mail and I used the name and password given to me. Nothing happened. I don't know if it is a glitch or what.
                      They also suggested that instead of typing the username and password that you copy and paste. Also, for me when I hit "enter" it didn't work, I had to actually click on submit. Hopefully these two things might help you. If not there are contact links that you can use, and I know I did and they replied right away.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is why we all love you in here Camy!
                        Oh, really...I thought it was because of my good looks and my awesome challenges and my creative juices, and my sensitve yet slight aggressive smart ass attitude...and it helps that I have a bat too. But, that's cool too! *LOL*
                        sigpic

Comment

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT ALL OF US IN HERE! IF ANYONE HAS A QUESTION OR INQUIRY ABOUT A CERTAIN FIC NO MATTER WHAT IT IS
                          EVERYONE ALWAYS SUPPORTS IT AND USUALLY END UP THINKING THE SAME THING AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR THE INFO.! THAT'S JUST AWESOME!
                          THIS WHY I BELIEVE WE GET SO MANY NEW, LOYAL MEMBERS ALL THE TIME AND THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE AND MORE AFTER THE S4 PREMIERE! I JUST FEEL IT! WERE ARE GONNA IGNITE IN HERE WHICH WE ALREADY ARE!

I LOVE MY JT THREAD AND EVERYONE IN IT!

((((((HUGS))))))) TO EVERYONE!
                          *giggles* This is why we love you too, Elff!

Ruby, did you read my message about Beya? And I read Baby Love! And I LOOOOVE IT! I hadn't read the last three chapters, and I just enjoyed it so much! You have these characters padded down very well. CAN"T WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE!

Spoiler:
                          to see all six kiddies running around Atlantis will be soooo coool!
                          sigpic

Comment

FINALLY, within two hours of emailing Kelly I got my sigpicture in the right category for voting to begin! yay!

oh a bit of news from JM's blog

Spoiler:
                            Q: on the blooper reel is it going to have the last three seasons or just season four

A: just Four

and I was hoping to see some good S1 & S2 screwups too darn

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I just got an idea! why not make Fridays story challenge day? we can post the challenges here as well as on the Arena so they are in one place.

what do you guys think?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                                MrsB, Fury was awesome!!!!

Spoiler:
                                I do too. As I've said before. I"m not sure about DG.

Spoiler:
                                I'm so conflicted with this, I just want to know already cause things are just not adding up. If it's a Wraith experiment, why the complicated from Teyla and why the secrecy? Why would Teyla want to keep a monster child after what she saw in Vengeance? It doesn't make sense. But then there's the idea that someone brought up of what if it starts off as a normal pregnancy and then Michael does something to her? Cause we know JM said there would be a twist. Ah, this is so frustrating. Again, DG John...I'd so much rather that if they are going to go in this route for John and Teyla, why not do something right for a change and not bring this other scenario that only complicates matters for them. Ah, again, DG John....how will John feel about that...and I"m not even sure just how DG John works. Will this be like a duplicte of John but an evil side to him or is this an alien entity again taking over his body and mind? So, that makes a difference too. AY, I"m so frustrated. I don't want to think of this anymore. Then, we've heard not one peep about Teyla's love interest. Has anyone asked JM that question. I"m terrified to even ask him. What if he says yes...then I"ll be cracking my head if it's John or someone else? AH! September is still so far away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X