X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Scifan

Your J/T icon... could be from a pic like this...From Condemned
    Thanks Nina. You're right. Camy said the same on galleria. You guys are great at remembering.

Comment

I posted this in the Galleria as well

i also made this one but it went wrong
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Fury #5
        Spoiler:
        Once Ronon had stepped through the wormhole he watched as Colonel Carter looked down from the top of the staircase and began to descend towards them, asking for a mission report. Rodney began to stutter an incomprehensible story while John awkwardly fiddled with his vest pocket.

Ronon heard familiar distant laughter and his eyes caught at the top of one of the overpasses to see Teyla standing there. She was standing with one of the many marines of Atlantis and she was talking avidly and smiling widely. Ronon quickly turned to distract John from looking towards the general area, but it was too late.

Ronon could see the transformation of John face as his gaze caught them, an intense burn glowing in his eyes. John's thoughts screamed in his mind, 'Is that him? Is that the guy?' Ronon wanted to get John out of there but before he could say anything Colonel Carter spoke first. "Colonel Sheppard, since McKay is obviously incapable of giving me a straight answer, could you please fill me in on what happened on M39-6V? Colonel Sheppard? John, what's wrong?" she finally said noticing his expression.

John wasn't even listening. His heart pounding in his throat, he marched past Samantha who stared at him open mouthed and straight up the stairs, directly towards his quarters. He did this out of fear, fear for the man who stood beside her because he wanted nothing more than to beat him senseless even if they were just talking innocently.

He entered his room and collapsed on his bed, slamming his open palm to his forehead in frustration. "Stupid, John! Stupid!" he scolded himself aloud. He sat there thinking for what felt like hours, but had actually been minutes and came to the only conclusion he knew was right.

He straightened up and looked in the mirror, frowning at his reflection, before leaving his room and heading towards Colonel Carter's office.

He knocked gently on the door and heard her say, "Enter."

He opened the door and saw her look up almost smiling, as if expecting him.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to track you down Colonel. Neither of your team members seem to remember what happened on that planet in the last hour and I'm still waiting for a report," she said with a kind look in her eye.

"Yeah, well, I do apologize for my behavior at the gate. That was entirely unprofessional of me. This is actually what I came here to talk about, Colonel. I'd like to be temporarily relieved of duty," he said not meeting her gaze.

She said nothing for a moment and looked down at her hands before answering. "May I ask why, John?"

John cleared his throat. "Personal reasons I'd rather not get into, but I feel my judgment has been compromised and the safety of the team comes first, so..."

Colonel Carter had a knowing look on her face although since John was not looking at her, he did not catch it. "I know we don't know each other very well yet Colonel, but I've been around long enough and experienced enough in my time to pick up on certain...reactions."

John finally met her eyes, confused. "I don't get what your saying Colonel."

"I noticed your reaction to Teyla's news, John."

His face darkened to a deep purple at the mere mention of her name, let alone Samantha's acknowledgement of his situation. His heart started pounding again in anxiousness.

"If you could just let me know when the Daedelus is expected to return to Earth next, I'd appreciate it. Now if you'll excuse me..." He started to rise when she cut him off.

"John?" He didn't turn but he did stop moving.

"I know its none of my business, but a word of advice. Things aren't always what they seem."

He didn't respond and continued towards the door, letting himself out.
        Woohoo!!!! That is awesome.
        Spoiler:
        I loved his reaction to Teyla talking to another man. I wonder what she'll say when John tries to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          I posted this in the Galleria as well

i also made this one but it went wrong
          Awesome job Donna.!!!

Comment

Fury #5
            Spoiler:
            Once Ronon had stepped through the wormhole he watched as Colonel Carter looked down from the top of the staircase and began to descend towards them, asking for a mission report. Rodney began to stutter an incomprehensible story while John awkwardly fiddled with his vest pocket.

Ronon heard familiar distant laughter and his eyes caught at the top of one of the overpasses to see Teyla standing there. She was standing with one of the many marines of Atlantis and she was talking avidly and smiling widely. Ronon quickly turned to distract John from looking towards the general area, but it was too late.

Ronon could see the transformation of John face as his gaze caught them, an intense burn glowing in his eyes. John's thoughts screamed in his mind, 'Is that him? Is that the guy?' Ronon wanted to get John out of there but before he could say anything Colonel Carter spoke first. "Colonel Sheppard, since McKay is obviously incapable of giving me a straight answer, could you please fill me in on what happened on M39-6V? Colonel Sheppard? John, what's wrong?" she finally said noticing his expression.

John wasn't even listening. His heart pounding in his throat, he marched past Samantha who stared at him open mouthed and straight up the stairs, directly towards his quarters. He did this out of fear, fear for the man who stood beside her because he wanted nothing more than to beat him senseless even if they were just talking innocently.

He entered his room and collapsed on his bed, slamming his open palm to his forehead in frustration. "Stupid, John! Stupid!" he scolded himself aloud. He sat there thinking for what felt like hours, but had actually been minutes and came to the only conclusion he knew was right.

He straightened up and looked in the mirror, frowning at his reflection, before leaving his room and heading towards Colonel Carter's office.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to track you down Colonel. Neither of your team members seem to remember what happened on that planet in the last hour and I'm still waiting for a report," she said with a kind look in her eye.

"Yeah, well, I do apologize for my behavior at the gate. That was entirely unprofessional of me. This is actually what I came here to talk about, Colonel. I'd like to be temporarily relieved of duty," he said not meeting her gaze.

She said nothing for a moment and looked down at her hands before answering. "May I ask why, John?"

John cleared his throat. "Personal reasons I'd rather not get into, but I feel my judgment has been compromised and the safety of the team comes first, so..."

Colonel Carter had a knowing look on her face although since John was not looking at her, he did not catch it. "I know we don't know each other very well yet Colonel, but I've been around long enough and experienced enough in my time to pick up on certain...reactions."

His face darkened to a deep purple at the mere mention of her name, let alone Samantha's acknowledgement of his situation. His heart started pounding again in anxiousness.

"If you could just let me know when the Daedelus is expected to return to Earth next, I'd appreciate it. Now if you'll excuse me..." He started to rise when she cut him off.

"I know its none of my business, but a word of advice. Things aren't always what they seem."

Awesome update...
            Spoiler:
            If that marine knew what John was thinking I don't think he would have wanted to stick around
            Atleast John had still some sense to actually tell Sam that it would be best he he wasn't on duty since he is putting his team at risk...
            However I hope that he starts to think of what Sam meant by saying it's not always what it seems... I rather that he didn't get back to earth... but I'll guess I have to wait and see how far you taking his request... or might have those few words from Sam put more questions into his mind and he set himself to find the anwers...

Keep it up
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Awesome job Donna.!!!
              Thanks Lea will you be online tonight at all? btw love your new sig
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Thanks Lea will you be online tonight at all? btw love your new sig
                I'm hoping to. I depends on the boys.
                Thanks Donna. Nice and simple.

Comment

Fury #5
                  Spoiler:

John wasn't even listening. His heart pounding in his throat, he marched past Samantha who stared at him open mouthed and straight up the stairs, directly towards his quarters. He did this out of fear, fear for the man who stood beside her because he wanted nothing more than to beat him senseless even if they were just talking ly.

*patiently waiting for Teyla to finally clear things up with John*

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    MrsB Fury is incredible

Spoiler:
                    Poor John!! I mean, the poor guy. Tell me he's going to be put out of his misery soon!

I'm with Camy - definitely my fave story of yours!

Has anyone read the comments in response to JM's blog? VB asked a perfectly innocent question about whether Teyla's arcs would be included in the season finale and two people completely slammed her, saying that the only reason Teyla was getting an arc was because of her pregnancy and otherwise she would 'be in the background as usual', and lots of other things... it was horrible. Luckily a few people have called them on their bitter and twisted rubbish already, which is good coz I couldn't think of anything nasty enough to say!

It's amazing how bitter people can be... jeez, if Sheppard suddenly turned around and announced he was in love with Weir I wouldn't be happy but I also wouldn't go round trashing other fans because of something the writers decided. Not that that would happen anyway.

And I'm not saying that just because I'm a JT fan, I'm saying it because from my experience of watching TV over the years and being a shipper I know that I'm a very boring shipper - I ship canon. Which is why I ship JT - they're the canon couple of SGA and have been from Rising. Maybe it's lack of imagination on my part, but I almost always ship canon. I never really got behind McWeir - I'd love it to happen because they are two of my fave characters and I read fanfiction on it sometimes but it became clear quite quickly on the show that they're just friends and so I never really got into it.

My (long-winded) point is that if you're going to get behind a non-canon ship then that's absolutely fine, but you have to be prepared to be disappointed. And lashing out at other fans is not going to help.

Okay. Rant over.
                    Can I rant here? thanks

VB is correct is asking, I also asked, however I asked if Teyla was going to be in the season finale at all, I have yet to get an answer for that, I did not get slammed I think for asking that question. VB to me has a lot of good senses in her head and asks and answers the right questions the way she thinks she should, which in a way is good.

Now i'm not saying that she was wrong in asking of Teyla's arc going into the finale, far from it, in fact she asked the perfect question, in fact I'd care less if VB took my coffee mug to those slammers heads.... but then that is just me and I think I've been with John too long *always thinks of a military solution*

END RANT

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      *patiently waiting for Teyla to finally clear things up with John*
                      Huh, speak for yourself! My Wraith friend is back, MrsB

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

My My you ladies have been busy! I get busy for a couple of days and can't get on and have 30+ pages to read! I better get reading.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! Glad your all liking it! This story is just flying out once I figured out what to do with it. It would go quicker but seeing I'm at work I have to pretend I'm working in between chapters lol I see Ruby is back in full effect with her threats of my imminent death lol Thanks man.....

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Can I rant here? thanks

VB is correct is asking, I also asked, however I asked if Teyla was going to be in the season finale at all, I have yet to get an answer for that, I did not get slammed I think for asking that question. VB to me has a lot of good senses in her head and asks and answers the right questions the way she thinks she should, which in a way is good.

Now i'm not saying that she was wrong in asking of Teyla's arc going into the finale, far from it, in fact she asked the perfect question, in fact I'd care less if VB took my coffee mug to those slammers heads.... but then that is just me and I think I've been with John too long *always thinks of a military solution*

END RANT
                            Does VB have a different name on her post for JM's blog? I didn't see her name. But I saw MrsB's question.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Does VB have a different name on her post for JM's blog? I didn't see her name. But I saw MrsB's question.
                              lol which one? yesterday's or todays?

I decided I'm going to try everyday to ask a question of merit, its worth a shot anyways I think

Comment

Fury #5
                                Spoiler:

John wasn't even listening. His heart pounding in his throat, he marched past Samantha who stared at him open mouthed and straight up the stairs, directly towards his quarters. He did this out of fear, fear for the man who stood beside her because he wanted nothing more than to bash his face in, even if they were just talking innocently.

I am still waiting patiently...
                                Spoiler:
                                They've got to have the confrontation for sure now!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X