Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Hey Lea are you coming online for a little while
    The midget just said they want to got outside. They couldn't yesterday because it rained.

Comment

Uhm okay,,,what's with this all creepy stuff *lol*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I'm trying to find time to do the sequel to "In Your Dreams". It might take a little while.
        Sounds good to me!!! Cant wait!!! Anything new in the galleria??

Comment

that second one looks like something out of D&D

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Uhm okay,,,what's with this all creepy stuff *lol*
            lol sorry man. linda & I are trying to freak each other out I guess

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              The midget just said they want to got outside. They couldn't yesterday because it rained.
              ok hun chat to you on Messenger tomorrow
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

What can i say Nina,we're weird

KEWLLLLLL MrsB

SCARYYYY
                Spoiler:

Here's a little something for Elf
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  lol sorry man. linda & I are trying to freak each other out I guess

luv that yin!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder who spiked both of your coffee cups
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Just checked in on the voting... we only need 6 more votes to reach 50 with Phantoms
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Camy's gonna hate me for this but....

GUYS! Rachel has yet to have the little one! 2Bam says sometime in October(I just asked however if Teyla is gonna be in the season finale, hopefully she will be!)

Thanks everyone on the Congrats!!! and MrsB Congrats on 1000 Posts!!! Half way to the big 2000 milestone!! YAY!

Thank you Teyilia for the update on
                        Spoiler:
                        Rachel's pregnancy!. I hope she makes it to the season finale. They've said shooting ends in October right???...so yeah, she is cutting it close! LOL!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          WRAITH QUEEN EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
                          John waited patiently for Teyla to answer her door with his hands jammed into his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels unconsciously. He began to smile when the door slid open but it faded instantly when he noticed the expression on her face.

“What is it?” he asked immediately, a worried look furrowed in his brow.

Teyla looked exhausted, her eyes were puffy and her normally shining, bright face was sullen and darkened. She said nothing as she let him in her quarters and hurried back over to her bed without ever meeting his gaze.

He stood there waiting for her to answer him and still she did not speak but hurriedly began to place items into a large leathered traveling bag lying open on her bed.

“Um, hello? What are you doing?” he asked incredulously as he quickly approached her, placing a hand on her slender arm and causing her to stop and face him.

“I am leaving John, can you not see that?” she said rather harshly, still not meeting his questioning gaze and ripping her arm from his grip.

“Leaving? What do you mean leaving?” he asked intensely as he watched her continue to stuff clothes and linens into her bag, pressing them down forcefully.

“I cannot remain here any longer. I am a danger to Atlantis and to the team and to…..and to everyone,” she said clearing her throat as she placed her bantos sticks in the bag with John watching in disbelief.

“What’s all this about Teyla? Dr. Keller gave you a clean bill of health, Colonel Carter has cleared you to rejoin the team, I don’t see what’s the problem! Everything is just getting back to normal now……WOULD YOU STOP PACKING,…….please!” he finally yelled exasperated as she stopped and closed her eyes.

She turned quickly, startling him, and made her way to him pointing an accusatory finger towards him. Her eyes finally meeting his, he could see them brimming with tears and her sallow face twisted with emotion. “You of all people should understand, John! You saw how that…that….beast…twisted me, made me a monster! I was there, inside her, watching, watching everything……feeling her malice, her hate……and I could do nothing, NOTHING……except bear witness to her sin….. my sin….. what I almost did to you……..I could feel her hate welling inside, I can still feel it………” She choked on anguished sobs and wobbled as he caught her in his arms. She was heavy and sagging, her knees losing their strength as he held her up and stared down into her beautiful and tormented face.

He placed a strong arm behind her back and pulled her to him, his face inches from hers, wiping away the scattered tears from her face, searching her eyes with his, in the hopes that she would take full meaning of what he was about to say.

“Now you listen to me, Teyla. I have never in my entire life been so afraid as when I thought I’d lost you forever, watching that thing warp everything in my world that was good into darkness. But you were stronger than that, stronger than her, and you took control and you didn’t let it defeat you…..defeat me…..your strength saved my life……that thing is gone, you’re here…..you’re the strongest, bravest, truest soul I have ever known Teyla Emmagan…….I won’t ever lose you again……” he whispered his last few words and lowered his face to hers, gently resting his forehead on hers as they stayed silently, eyes closed.

She felt warm and safe in his arms and her fears seem to melt as he lifted his chin and pressed his lips against hers softly, tasting the salt of her tears against her skin.

Is it too cheesy?
                          Definitely NOT cheesy!...i loved it!.
                          Spoiler:
                          I liked how you focussed on how Teyla would feel if she was ever totally taken over by a wraith and hurt the people that she loved. Nice Job!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Here are some fic recs for you...

They are all by Elizabeth Bartlett..Not your normal teaching job is the oldest one..but,you do not have to read read them in that order.

Movie Night
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3720735/1/Movie_Night

That kind of day
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3659886/1/That_kind_of_day

Best Laid Plans

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3722008/1/Best_Laid_Plans

Not your Normal Teaching Job

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3091202/...l_Teaching_Job

These have JT in them. But are more Lorne centric. I really like her style in writing. She tries to use the all the characters and the dialog is very witty.

Enjoy!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Who doesn't think Elf can do 3000 by S4 premiere and take the coffee truck..
                              You'll definitely make it Elflinn!...you'll probably even pass 3000! that's my guess!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                You'll definitely make it Elflinn!...you'll probably even pass 3000! that's my guess!
                                Thanks Mayra! Actually I am also trying to at least another green block by name
                                If I understand correctly, the amount increases as you get more of them by your name. I have no clue. This is all for fun anyway so, Teyilia is another green block and 3000 posts to win the bet!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X