• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Lol Thanks dude

Thanks Sci. Shes wicked evil isnt she lol
    You're welcome MrsB and yes she is.

Ancient Baby Maker was awesome. Some great JT moment. Just make you want to say AAAWWWWW.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      BTW, how is everyone's voting going for the JT awards? We've only got slightly over a week to vote...I still have several fic and vids catergories. But I'll find the time to vote...
      I still have voting to do for both Fan Fics and Videos... BUT I'll get there before it's to late... I'll try and do some more over the weekend...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Dude, MrsB, I leave for a day and you've got another totally rockin' story started! You rule!

Spoiler:
        Love evil!Teyla. I was going to try to start a "dark" story, but I don't think I have the energy to write that kind of story. I'll sit back and enjoy your story instead!
        Lol thanks! ....i'm totally making this up day to day man, it could end up being terrible i warn you now!

Comment

Dude, MrsB, I leave for a day and you've got another totally rockin' story started! You rule!

Spoiler:
          Love evil!Teyla. I was going to try to start a "dark" story, but I don't think I have the energy to write that kind of story. I'll sit back and enjoy your story instead!
          Hey Jess. Congrats on 400 posts!!!!!

Comment

Lol Thanks dude

Thanks Sci. Shes wicked evil isnt she lol
            Right back at ya!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

CONGRATS YAPPI!! WHOO HOO!!

and thanks for the mental green PADME!

Comment

OH my word Mrs. B...you are going to kill me! My heart is thumping fast at the urgency of what is to come next and that doesn't happen very often.

LOL...

You know...if I may....and don't take this as nothing more than an observation.
                Spoiler:
                John has always had this keen sense of when people are trying to pull his leg. He did it in The Hive when that girl came up in his cell. He did it in Irresponsible when the Geniis tried to trick them into believing that they were going to take that woman and kill her....but when it comes to Teyla...she fools him good. Whether it be that soft spot in him or not, you have to wonder. Some may argue that even Weir fooled him in TLG but that was different, he was sorrounded by others and he clearly questioned his doubts and even hesitated for more than simply seeing that it was not her. But with Teyla in Submergence, it was different. He knew something was odd about her because he kept looking at her, but she played it very well. Even I was fooled a bit. But still, I wonder how much of it is simply his unwillingness to believe that something could be wrong with her. In Submergence, when Teyla is taken over by the Wraith Queen a second time with all of them there, you hear Teyla tell Ronon to stun her if he believes that she's not herself, and yet she doesn't tell John. We know that John has a gun and not a stunner and yet we also know that John is the one to give the order and not Ronon to go ahead and do it without his consent. So, is it that even Teyla knows that John has a weak spot for her? In addition, when she finally does take over by the Wraith, John isn't quick to tell Ronon to stun her, but instead moves closer and yells for her to snap out of it! He just can't bring himself to hurt her or to even come to terms with it. Can you imagine if she really did turn to the dark side????? How his response would be?

So, Mrs. B....VERY nicely done! How could he fall for that so easily....I believe it. You watered my eyes, you know. To think of this much angst between them is heartbreakingly good!

Don't keep me waiting too long, please!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  I'm better now, thanks for asking. But I suffer from cronic migraines due to several medical problems.

Thanks for the link, I'd green you but it seems I can't 'til I spread some more around.
                  Poor Padme. I hope you feel better soon. I heard that those can be awfully nasty. Take care and take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Woo hoo! I got the dancin' Joes! Though at 400 posts, I'm really lacking behind y'all.

Here's the latest poster...it's over at the Galleria too. Like I said, I can't take credit for the idea...Ruby's fic Foreplay totally inspired this one...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      OH my word Mrs. B...you are going to kill me! My heart is thumping fast at the urgency of what is to come next and that doesn't happen very often.

LOL...

You know...if I may....and don't take this as nothing more than an observation.
                      Spoiler:
                      John has always had this keen sense of when people are trying to pull his leg. He did it in The Hive when that girl came up in his cell. He did it in Irresponsible when the Geniis tried to trick them into believing that they were going to take that woman and kill her....but when it comes to Teyla...she fools him good. Whether it be that soft spot in him or not, you have to wonder. Some may argue that even Weir fooled him in TLG but that was different, he was sorrounded by others and he clearly questioned his doubts and even hesitated for more than simply seeing that it was not her. But with Teyla in Submergence, it was different. He knew something was odd about her because he kept looking at her, but she played it very well. Even I was fooled a bit. But still, I wonder how much of it is simply his unwillingness to believe that something could be wrong with her. In Submergence, when Teyla is taken over by the Wraith Queen a second time with all of them there, you hear Teyla tell Ronon to stun her if he believes that she's not herself, and yet she doesn't tell John. We know that John has a gun and not a stunner and yet we also know that John is the one to give the order and not Ronon to go ahead and do it without his consent. So, is it that even Teyla knows that John has a weak spot for her? In addition, when she finally does take over by the Wraith, John isn't quick to tell Ronon to stun her, but instead moves closer and yells for her to snap out of it! He just can't bring himself to hurt her or to even come to terms with it. Can you imagine if she really did turn to the dark side????? How his response would be?

So, Mrs. B....VERY nicely done! How could he fall for that so easily....I believe it. You watered my eyes, you know. To think of this much angst between them is heartbreakingly good!

Don't keep me waiting too long, please!
                      Lol Thanks Camy! Glad your liking it!
                      Spoiler:
                      I agree, its such a romantic notion to believe that one person's personna can completely change ONLY when it comes to a certain person...and I think John would be fooled by her because his raw emotions for her would take over his mind and his logical contemplations - so basically when it comes to Teyla, he cant think straight, only his emotions drive him and whether its detrimental to him it doesnt matter

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
                        http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
                        http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T on Conversion in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=64

Pics to follow:
                        Spoiler:

Vote for J/T in the Favorite Kiss Picture Game
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=9

Kiss pics to follow:
                        Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=25
                        (In case one of your favorite episode with him isn't on the list just add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=19
                        (In case one of your favorite episodes with her isn't on the list just add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=145

Well just a little add...in the Kiss pic game..J/T has now 26 votes...however...J/S and D/V are coming strong again... so if anyone haven't voted get going...

In the Favorite ship epi pic game... J/T are up on 45 votes...so they only need 5 more to make it to the list once again...so if anyone haven't voted yet get going...we still are ahead...BUT yet again D/V and even J/S since they are the ones with largest followers to vote,,they are going to breath down our necks if me miss some on the way...

*There Camy, done my deed for the day*
                        NINA!!!!!Woohooo! I knew you'd come along but I posted some things too..but I can never do it as good as you do! THANKS SUNSHINE!

Padme....hope you are feeling better sweetie. Are you still doing the quotes, cause I"M loving them.

I just finished capping and posting TOR in Stargaze....some really nice caps in there..not much of JT but still some nice ones!

I got a ton of Rodney and Weir since that was really their episode. I"m going to see if I can make a McWeir artwork and post it in their thread to invite them to join Stargaze.

CONGRATS ON ALL THE MILESTONES AGAIN! Woohoo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! I got the dancin' Joes! Though at 400 posts, I'm really lacking behind y'all.

Here's the latest poster...it's over at the Galleria too. Like I said, I can't take credit for the idea...Ruby's fic Foreplay totally inspired this one...

Spoiler:
                          Great poster....
                          And congrats on 400 posts!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Lol Thanks Camy! Glad your liking it!
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree, its such a romantic notion to believe that one person's personna can completely change ONLY when it comes to a certain person...and I think John would be fooled by her because his raw emotions for her would take over his mind and his logical contemplations - so basically when it comes to Teyla, he cant think straight, only his emotions drive him and whether its detrimental to him it doesnt matter
                            *long sigh* DAMN WOMAN, you have a way with words! That almost sounded poetic!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

DITTO!! WHAT SCIFAN SAID!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                NINA!!!!!Woohooo! I knew you'd come along but I posted some things too..but I can never do it as good as you do! THANKS SUNSHINE!
                                *lol* No worries....you pulled a little intro before the main event
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X