Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuation of Wraith Queen

Spoiler:
    John sat with his back against the wall in a dark, damp cell, his legs extended and his feet resting in a black, watery puddle. His arms were chained to shackles protruding from the wall behind him and his wrists were raw from heaving on them, as they were a proven bright red. He was filthy, exhausted, and filled with despair.

His eyes were fixed on the decomposing body across the cell whose skeletal remains still wore their shackles like shiny, metal bracelets against their bone. He did not know how long he had been staring, when he heard the steady beat of footsteps approaching from down the long, echoing corridor outside his cell.

The guard outside his cell straightened and John knew it must be her. He turned his head away, remembering her cold, twisted face and surged with fury at his own inability to do anything about it. He heard murmuring outside the steel bars and watched as the guard nodded silently, fumbled for his keys, and opened the cell door that gave an awful metallic groan.

Teyla walked in, head high, eyes blazing. She stood over him as he mustered whatever strength he had to look into her warped face and not be ill. “I have heard you are not cooperating, Colonel,” she said in a loud, cold voice.

“Well, I guess I’m just not much of a team player anymore,” he said defiantly, his eyes shining.

Her face twisted into what John guessed was supposed to have been a smile, but looked more malicious and evil than anything else. “I think,” she said gently as she knelt down towards him, her robe dangling now in the same black puddle at his feet. “I think we have been going about this the wrong way. I think I understand now what would properly motivate you, Colonel Sheppard.”

She placed a discolored cold hand over his eyes and he resisted momentarily. He could feel her life force pulsating in the palm of her hand but he could not see her eyes close nor see her mouth moving rapidly, as if chanting silently to herself. John felt strange, like a cloud entered his mind, swirling and invading his every thought.

When she finally pulled her hand away, his eyes blinked rapidly; confused as he stared into the face of the woman he thought he had lost forever.

“Teyla? Is it really you?”

Her glowing skin and bright brown eyes swayed softly, basked in a strange golden light. She smiled and turned away furtively, as if looking for something.

“John, please we must hurry!” she said turning back. “We do not have much time! Tell me; tell me what they want to know. How is the machine activated?”

John’s eyes were brimming with tears of joy and disbelief as he rushed to his knees, edging closer to her, and searching her beautiful face.. “Oh Teyla, I thought you were dead! They took over your body and…..and….God, I can’t believe you’re really here. There’s so much I wanted to tell you before and…..”

Shhhhh….hush now,” she said, her perfect smile wide. She reached out with her tan hand and held his face comfortingly. “All is well now John. Be afraid no more.” She paused turning away again much to his dismay, as he desperately wanted her face near his. “But you must tell me the answer. Quickly! We cannot let them gain access to the Lantian device.”

John gulped, still entranced by the golden light and by his own desperate emotions. “I think the key is…..my blood,” he said fixated as her smile deepened wickedly.

She leaned forward and with her soft lips she kissed him, their lips pressing against each other hungrily as a tear streaked down John’s filthy cheek.

She pulled away suddenly leaving John kneeling there, breathless, confused. She stood quickly and looking down, her features beginning to quiver underneath the golden light. Her brown hair was slowly being replaced by wisps of silver and her teeth seemed to slip out from underneath her lips, forming into jagged fangs.

John gasped in surprise and shook his head violently, the last of the enchantment slipping away as he looked up into the eyes of the horrible, malevolent version of Teyla once again.

“So predictable…..so…..WEAK,” she said coldly.

John crumpled against the wall, the weight of realization overcoming him, as his heart thudded with the truth he so longed to hide. Teyla was gone.
    Last edited by MrsB108; 09 August 2007, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      This is true! I have to have a balance...

It is actually kinda freaky. I am finding that I almost type as fast as I talk! Thank God that does not really occur because then, there would be way more!
      A girl has to hold herself back from time to time....
      You're fine. Just as long you're having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
        John sat with his back against the wall in a dark, damp cell, his legs extended and his feet resting in a black, watery puddle. His arms were chained to shackles protruding from the wall behind him and his wrists were raw from heaving on them, as they were a proven bright red. He was filthy, exhausted, and filled with despair.

His eyes were fixed on the decomposing body across the cell whose skeletal remains still wore their shackles like shiny, metal bracelets against their bone. He did not know how long he had been staring, when he heard the steady beat of footsteps approaching from down the long, echoing corridor outside his cell.

The guard outside his cell straightened and John knew it must be her. He turned his head away, remembering her cold, twisted face and surged with fury at his own inability to do anything about it. He heard murmuring outside the steel bars and watched as the guard nodded silently, fumbled for his keys, and opened the cell door that gave an awful metallic groan.

Teyla walked in, head high, eyes blazing. She stood over him as he mustered whatever strength he had to look into her warped face and not be ill. “I have heard you are not cooperating, Colonel,” she said in a loud, cold voice.

“Well, I guess I’m just not much of a team player anymore,” he said defiantly, his eyes shining.

Her face twisted into what John guessed was supposed to have been a smile, but looked more malicious and evil than anything else. “I think,” she said gently as she knelt down towards him, her robe dangling now in the same black puddle at his feet. “I think we have been going about this the wrong way. I think I understand now what would properly motivate you, Colonel Sheppard.”

She placed a discolored cold hand over his eyes and he resisted momentarily. He could feel her life force pulsating in the palm of her hand but he could not see her eyes close nor see her mouth moving rapidly, as if chanting silently to herself. John felt strange, like a cloud entered his mind, swirling and invading his every thought.

When she finally pulled her hand away, his eyes blinked rapidly; confused as he stared into the face of the woman he thought he had lost forever.

Her glowing skin and bright brown eyes swayed softly, basked in a strange golden light. She smiled and turned away furtively, as if looking for something.

“John, please we must hurry!” she said turning back. “We do not have much time! Tell me; tell me what they want to know. How is the machine activated?”

John’s eyes were brimming with tears of joy and disbelief as he rushed to his knees, edging closer to her, and searching her beautiful face.. “Oh Teyla, I thought you were dead! They took over your body and…..and….God, I can’t believe you’re really here. There’s so much I wanted to tell you before and…..”

Shhhhh….hush now,” she said, her perfect smile wide. She reached out with her tan hand and held his face comfortingly. “All is well now John. Be afraid no more.” She paused turning away again much to his dismay, as he desperately wanted her face near his. “But you must tell me the answer. Quickly! We cannot let them gain access to the Lantian device.”

John gulped, still entranced by the golden light and by his own desperate emotions. “I think the key is…..my blood,” he said fixated as her smile deepened wickedly.

She leaned forward and with her soft lips she kissed him, their lips pressing against each other hungrily as a tear streaked down John’s filthy cheek.

She pulled away suddenly leaving John kneeling there, breathless, confused. She stood quickly and looking down, her features beginning to quiver underneath the golden light. Her brown hair was slowly being replaced by wisps of silver and her teeth seemed to slip out from underneath her lips, forming into jagged fangs.

John gasped in surprise and shook his head violently, the last of the enchantment slipping away as he looked up into the eyes of the horrible, malevolent version of Teyla once again.

John crumpled against the wall, the weight of realization overcoming him, as his heart thudded with the truth he so longed to hide. Teyla was gone.
        Mrs B! This is great! Keep it Coming!
        Spoiler:
        OH CRAP!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          You're fine. Just as long you're having fun.
          Lots and lots of fun!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

AAAHHHHH!!!!
            Spoiler:
            You write her so well as a "B", that you just want to hate her. Awesome job.

Off to read Ancient Baby Maker. Just got notice that it got updated. YEAH!!!!
            Spoiler:
            Ronon has been so cute in this fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Where is the daily links this morning. I was hoping to have the links at my fingertips. *Taps foot on the floor waiting for Nina*
              Originally posted by Camy View Post

DON'T forget to post your daily Conversion caps for the games that we are playing and don't forget to vote for JF. I"m sure Nina will come by shortly with those links...where are you link girl?
              CAMY
              I'm here girl... *lol* I have pesky RL work with no time what so ever to be doing anything else since 7 am this morning...... but I'm home now... so no worries ...the links are on their way for those who haven't voted yet...I saw some have done...and I have one thing to say to them... BRILLIANT... glad to see votes in...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's a fic update for you

Ancient Baby Maker

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565530/10/

She just posted chapter 10! I just received my e-mail alert!

Enjoy!

Also, here is another great new fic by Nytel!!

Comfort
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3711897/1/Comfort

I highly rec both of them! Enjoy!
                Last edited by Elflinn; 09 August 2007, 06:57 AM.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Mrs B! This is great! Keep it Coming!
                  Spoiler:
                  OH CRAP!
                  Lol Thanks dude
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  AAAHHHHH!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  You write her so well as a "B", that you just want to hate her. Awesome job.
                  Thanks Sci. Shes wicked evil isnt she lol

Comment

Hello ladies, I'm still playing catch up. I had to go to school to pay my fees and get my books, then I ended up with a migraine.

Mrs.B are all the chapters of Oasis on ff.net? If I don't get through all the posts here I want to know that I can find it there.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
                      http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T on Conversion in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=64

Pics to follow:
                      Spoiler:

Vote for J/T in the Favorite Kiss Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=9

Kiss pics to follow:
                      Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=25
                      (In case one of your favorite episode with him isn't on the list just add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=19
                      (In case one of your favorite episodes with her isn't on the list just add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=145

Well just a little add...in the Kiss pic game..J/T has now 26 votes...however...J/S and D/V are coming strong again... so if anyone haven't voted get going...

In the Favorite ship epi pic game... J/T are up on 45 votes...so they only need 5 more to make it to the list once again...so if anyone haven't voted yet get going...we still are ahead...BUT yet again D/V and even J/S since they are the ones with largest followers to vote,,they are going to breath down our necks if me miss some on the way...

*There Camy, done my deed for the day*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Hello ladies, I'm still playing catch up. I had to go to school to pay my fees and get my books, then I ended up with a migraine.

Mrs.B are all the chapters of Oasis on ff.net? If I don't get through all the posts here I want to know that I can find it there.
                        Hey hows your head now? Sci had one the other day

Yup all located @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689847/1/Oasis

Comment

Next chunk of Nightmares

Spoiler:
                          John placed the technicians lifeless body down on the cold floor with trembling hands. Lorne stood,stock still, his gun still aimed towards them, eyes wide in confusion. John stood slowly, his face contorted in a mixture of rage and sadness. "Put down your gun, Lorne," he said gruffly.

Lorne eyed the motionless body carefully. "Wha-What if it isn't dead?" John held back a nasty retort and replied through gritted teeth. "Believe me, Lorne. You got it." Lorne still looked unconvinced as John began very slowly making his way towards him.

Lorne closed one eye as he positioned himself, straightening his aim upon the womans head. "Maybe I should just make sure though, Colonel," he started to say extending his arm.

In an instant and with a giant roar, John lunged at Lorne tackling him hard to the ground. Lorne's gun clattered loudly as it slid across the smooth floor and hid itself under another shadow. John gripped Lorne's wrists and screamed into his face. "You just killed a civilian, soldier! You will DESIST!" Lorne's blue eyes seemed to pass through his superior as he struggled wildly under John's grip.

John, knowing it was a futile effort to try to convince him any further, called to the women hiding in the alcove. "Can one of you go find me something to tie him up with?" he called as politely as he could although he felt quite overwhelmed with rage over the technicians unneccesary death.

He held the flailing Major until finally Dr. Keller located a stash of wires and together they bound Lorne, cautiously trying to avoid being hit as he lashed out with his arms and feet.

Once he was contained, John approached the dead body with the two woman by his side. He lifted his hand and closed the lids of her glazed over eyes with his sweaty palm. He looked up at both doctors, a look of pain echoed on his normally smiling face. "Do you think...do you think she's really dead, ya know, like in the real world?"

Both women looked at each other. Dr. Keller said, "I think thats a better question for you, Kate." Kate sighed deeply staring at the woman on the ground. "Well, my knowledge on dreams is fairly limited. But I do know that most cultures have some sort of lore following the same mantra. Basically it says that if you die in your sleep, you die in real life, to put it in simple terms. It's also a scientific logistic that the mind is greater than all other things, meaning whatever your mind thinks is real, becomes, in fact, real."

John stood nervously, soaking in what Kate just said. "I think that just might be the worst thing I've heard all day."

Entirety located @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3637586/1/Nightmares
                          Interesting. This is getting more interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Dude, MrsB, I leave for a day and you've got another totally rockin' story started! You rule!

Spoiler:
                            Love evil!Teyla. I was going to try to start a "dark" story, but I don't think I have the energy to write that kind of story. I'll sit back and enjoy your story instead!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

BTW, how is everyone's voting going for the JT awards? We've only got slightly over a week to vote...I still have several fic and vids catergories. But I'll find the time to vote...
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey hows your head now? Sci had one the other day

Yup all located @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689847/1/Oasis
                                I'm better now, thanks for asking. But I suffer from cronic migraines due to several medical problems.

Thanks for the link, I'd green you but it seems I can't 'til I spread some more around.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X