John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Just checked the Favorite kiss pic game... a whole page basically with Daniel/Vala...yup we are losing big time against them... as always... but thanks to all J/T fans for voting...the ones who haven't voted in it and in the favorite ship episode pic game...get going...!!!

I have to keep Camy happy... don't want her coming after me with her bat,,,
    Really. We do not want to experience this do we...

Spoiler:

Believe me when I say it is not pretty. I had to search my freezer for a steak to slap on it.!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Ha Ha!!! Another great poster YC!!!. I've really enjoyed all of them!.
      I'm glad you liked it! I have a few others...but I'll save them for a rainy day!

Believe it or not, (I know I totally can't) I actually finished a little story. It's small, but it's complete. It's called Losing. So, hopefully, enjoy!

Sci, I should have your next part done by tonight (my time). We'll see if my girls will let me.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I'm glad you liked it! I have a few others...but I'll save them for a rainy day!

Believe it or not, (I know I totally can't) I actually finished a little story. It's small, but it's complete. It's called Losing. So, hopefully, enjoy!

Sci, I should have your next part done by tonight (my time). We'll see if my girls will let me.
        Spoiler:
        What a wonderful little fic Yappichick! I absolutely love this! And, you know that
        this is true. I love Ronan in this!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          YAY! another one!...love this one as well!!!...awesome job Donna!
          Why thankyou Mayra
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

So I've been thinking...

S4 spoilers:

Spoiler:
            So if I have heard through the grapevine correctly, John's going back to Earth to deal with...issues? I think I have heard maybe it's his ex-wife or something. But what if it's his child? Maybe because of Teyla's pregnancy and his involvement with it (even if it is just to be a support), he feels compelled to "tie loose ends" with his own kid.

If it was this scenario, what do you think? Help or hurt the JT love?

And to answer your question MrsB, I would be fine with any scenario as long as Ronan, Zelenka, Rodney, Carson or anyone else from Atlantis (and that included smooth Colonel Caldwell ) isn't the father.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

That was really cute.. loved it..
              sigpic

Comment

So I've been thinking...

S4 spoilers:

Spoiler:
                So if I have heard through the grapevine correctly, John's going back to Earth to deal with...issues? I think I have heard maybe it's his ex-wife or something. But what if it's his child? Maybe because of Teyla's pregnancy and his involvement with it (even if it is just to be a support), he feels compelled to "tie loose ends" with his own kid.

And to answer your question MrsB, I would be fine with any scenario as long as Ronan, Zelenka, Rodney, Carson or anyone else from Atlantis (and that included smooth Colonel Caldwell ) isn't the father.
                Spoiler:
                Do you meanwhat if he already has a child? If I am understanding correctly.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Do you meanwhat if he already has a child? If I am understanding correctly.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, like with his ex-wife...
                  sigpic

Comment

No prob. Jess. Take your time.

Comment

Great one..left feedback on FF.net

So I've been thinking...

S4 spoilers:

Spoiler:

Uhm...not sure
                      Spoiler:
                      That would actually be such a cliché to get him to have a kid...in Childhood's End he got the question if he had kids and he said no,,not yet... so to pull in a kid he didn't know he had,,,oh brother then let me start shouting sloppy soap drama... how many times haven't I've seen that crap storyline being pulled.. so no thanks...I rather see something else about his past... the only thing I've heard is that they might explore why he didn't seem to have anyone back on earth as according to that he didn't feel like he needed to send any messages back to earth in Letters from Pegasus... and it is a pitch by Joe,,,so for him to make a sappy thing...can't really see it...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

WoooHooo Congrats J/T fans to 1600 pages....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

WoooHooo Congrats J/T fans to 1600 pages....
                          Wooooooooooo congrats to us!!

Hey YC - Awesome story man, five stars, wish it was REAL!!

Comment

Great one..left feedback on FF.net

Uhm...not sure
                            Spoiler:
                            That would actually be such a cliché to get him to have a kid...in Childhood's End he got the question if he had kids and he said no,,not yet... so to pull in a kid he didn't know he had,,,oh brother then let me start shouting sloppy soap drama... how many times haven't I've seen that crap storyline being pulled.. so no thanks...I rather see something else about his past... the only thing I've heard is that they might explore why he didn't seem to have anyone back on earth as according to that he didn't feel like he needed to send any messages back to earth in Letters from Pegasus... and it is a pitch by Joe,,,so for him to make a sappy thing...can't really see it...
                            Spoiler:
                            That's totally true, I had forgotten that episode. I'm not for him having a kid because A. It does seem like a soap opera and B. It makes him sound like a stereotypical dead-beat dad which I can't see him being.

The episode has yet to be written, yes?

Either way, I'm excited for some Shep character development. Phantoms was a good tast of how his past was...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Wooooooooooo congrats to us!!

Hey YC - Awesome story man, five stars, wish it was REAL!!
                              Thanks Elf, Blue, Nina, And MrsB!! Of course, I can't access my story now... I hope it's just my computer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yeah, like with his ex-wife...
                                Spoiler:
                                I do not know if I would be to keen on him having a child with his ex-wife! But, then again I am very biased. I only like him with Teyla. If they had him with a child with his ex that would mean we would have to see her right....Ah man...
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X