Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Completely OT:

Hehehe, did anyone notice the third pic down in JM's blog tonight of his new puppy?

Link here

Yellow Chicken lives.
    LOL. I totally missed it Steph. That is so funny!!!

Congrats on 1400 posts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      OK I gotta stop but I can't!! thanks you so much Elf: Mental note cut back on the coffee doseage for Elf....

Spoiler:

as well as a link which hopefully Camy can see it too
      http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output...ator103094.jpg
      LOL. Silly girl.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I know how you feel...I've been avoiding categories with my buds in there. I know I will have to choose one...it was so easy nominating three people.
        Yea, it's easy to nom, but then you forget that you have to choose between them too. You can't win. I'm glad noone knows how we vote. PHEW!
        What do they get when they win? Does anyone know?

Elf: I have presents for you in PM, but you can't peek until you turn 2000. So get typing. Have fun at the wedding. I'll see you guys late tomorrow. You know where I'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yea, it's easy to nom, but then you forget that you have to choose between them too. You can't win. I'm glad noone knows how we vote. PHEW!
          What do they get when they win? Does anyone know?
          Bragging rights and a banner that says they won for a certain category? I'm not sure, but that's how most other awards go.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Bragging rights and a banner that says they won for a certain category? I'm not sure, but that's how most other awards go.
            Thanks Jess. That's still cool. Good luck in your category(ies). I know you're in at least one.

I just linked my FF page to my sig. It was really easy. You guys should try it. I just highlighted the SIGIC in brackets and then clicked on the earthlink, pasted my site and it was done. YEAH!!

Ok. It's my bedtime. G'night all. See you sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Mrs. B., thanks for the congrats!
              Elflinn, you're welcome for the link.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              DOXY!!!! So good to see you hon!

I made something that I think you will like!

And to leave you...Doxymom...I've actually thought of you and I remember the sig you made of John with these words and this picture I thought was perfect for it...TEyllia..I don't know why but I can't see any of your posters...it gives me some message about the link...

HAVE A GREAT WEEEKEND!

Camy, ah, I remember that one. Great pic, hon. It fits perfectly!

Doxy

Comment

I just popped in to say:

scifan - really great fan fic

and to say that I may post a small portion, in the form of teaser, of DNA Snatchers and my other 2 solo Atlantis fan fics, no titles for them yet, as they have all have Shep/Teyla whether a whole lot or small amout.

The Songs the apply to Shep/Teyla list will not get put up anywhere any time soon as I'm have problems with my main computer, I guess that's what get for not backing up my PC in over a year, and that list may or may not be lost.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Welcome to the thread Planet

Guys, (this means, those of us that post in here everyday) If you have heard the song "Wild Thing" you are going to LOVE my newst fic that I will email Padme soon to beta, it is going to be called "War of Roses" and is mainly a John centered fic but then I thought, "no Tey make it a JT ship/whump fic" so I am.

Basically John has thoughts of his old wife before they split, and in doing so remembers the pain he went through when she left him, so he goes to the ONLY person he knows how he truly feels (you have three guess and don't need the last two to find out who), things go from sad to downright NUTS when the pegasus Repicators arrive and take them both prisoner as well as the whole city....

And with over 75% of the city under Replicator control, it takes only one thing to save two of the city's favorite people, Atlantis itself comes to their rescue

It will be a VERY JT ship/whumping story. it will also be a oneshot, and it will be LONG

NOTE: it takes place right before Vengeance.(by about a week)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Will it be so very whumpish. I'd like to read it, but I'm not big on whumping.

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                      Will it be so very whumpish. I'd like to read it, but I'm not big on whumping.
                      if you count "Very Whumpy" to be "The city itself nearly killing them while trying to save them" then yes it is goingto be "very" whumpy(though most of it will be him talking with Teyla about his old wife and how he should get over it.)

And it wont be JUST John getting his butt whiped, there will be some Teyla beatings too

(and people say whumping is only for Shep, how narrow minded you little human minds are) hehehe

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        *laughs*

That pic makes me think Teyla has a hickey on her neck, which Rodney or Ronon has just spotted, and she's covering up the evidence while John's trying to come up with an explanation for it...

*g*

Sel.

Comment

Elf - Awesome job on the newsletter

Camy - Aha I see you are leaving the duties to me to get people to vote...hrmm I wonder why *lol*

Great poster pics ,,,really funny ones...

Yappi - Trust me I have it no easier choosing on the J/T awards either... especially when it comes to videos and fan fics...I have so many favorites,,and several of them I talk to in here,,, and yeah it was easy to nominate them not really thinking that by the end of it all you actually have to chose only one of them...oh well it has to be done I guess... even though the one that we chose it's no way of saying we don't like the others... I think everyone who has gotten nominated are winners....

Okay getting to business then....
                          Don't forget to vote for Joe daily in the SyFy Awards....
                          http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Don't forget to support our fellow J/T fans...in the J/T awards....
                          http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

And don't forget to vote for J/T on Conversion in Favorite ship episode picture game....
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=57
                          Pics are following....
                          Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Morning all.

Yes, congrats to LC for 1400!! Awesome dude

and thanks as always to NINAM for the collaboration of links...it makes life so much easier... ok today i'm sitting down and trudging through all the j/t award categories

Comment

i couldn't help myself i just had to do another one
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Very nice DONNA!!

Ok SOS someone please before I freak out

I'm doing my voting for j/t awards and i keep having to do the non human test of spam thing where you have to copy the weird letters ONLY problem is I cant freakin ever get them right! theyre all weird and half ledgible. Is there anyway I can NOT have to do that???

Comment

Working...
                                X