Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh!!!!! that's a good one!! *off to photoshop*

Comment

Here's another. look at that look she is giving him! Have to click again.

http://img143.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...dteyla49fq.png

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yea very nice i know.. very nice piccys
        sigpic

Comment

wow cool pics! i'v been so busy I havn't had time to get on *runs off to Catch up on 10 pages?!? *

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
            wow cool pics! i'v been so busy I havn't had time to get on *runs off to Catch up on 10 pages?!? *
            THERE YOU ARE!!! We missed you!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              maybe school work or something???
              Y'all missed me? awwwww. Well my mother is making me get something she calls a "life" sounds scary. man it's 1am? shoot! ah I don't have to wake up tomarrow so I can stay.

Comment

yes we missed ya
                sigpic

Comment

my caption *shep thinking* wow bondage AND a nurse!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    yes we missed ya
                    Yes! We lost 25% of our sheyla shippers!!

Comment

shep: no, teyla... you can't just go attacking people just because they give you bad rep points...

may I attempt to make a sig outta that?

Comment

hey!! welcome back!!! and sure, feel free i can even make one out that pic if someone gives me a good quote/caption

Comment

I'm going to bed I just HAD to let y'all know I was ALIVE! and get my sheyla fix!

Comment

I have just watched "Letters From Pegasus" and thought about a scene, I will include spoilers now so if you've not seen the episode sorry.

Spoiler:

When Teyla and Sheppard are hiding on the PJ on the planet and Teyla said she is staying, I thought it would have been good for the directors to have got Sheppard to grab her by the vest and say what he said like "no your not". This then would have given us two interpretations of the reason he grabbed her, a: he is command and she follows his orders or b: he didn't want her to stay behind and risk her life as he likes her alot. Just a thought

Is there any particular scene in any episodes who wished could have been changed or a line added to engage the hint of a relationship between Teyla and Sheppard.

last and not least - I am thinking of joining this thread now - as I think something should happen soon between the two. :-)

Comment

I'm thinking about making this my new sig what do you think? (I made it with MS paint so be gentle!)

Comment

I've only read one sheyla fic is anyone here writing one? (just wondering )

Comment

Working...
                                X