No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but who knows... i knows there's a lot of repeated pics being posted over and over on some of the thunk threads...

i dont have capture equipment so i cant' capture scenes... so i gotta look on sites, find good pics and save those to my harddrive and upload to photobucket
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      but who knows... i knows there's a lot of repeated pics being posted over and over on some of the thunk threads...

i dont have capture equipment so i cant' capture scenes... so i gotta look on sites, find good pics and save those to my harddrive and upload to photobucket
      I wish I had capture equipment. I get some of them from www.scifigate.net, I have some videos that I can use windows movie maker to capture from, but I only have a few Sheyla scenes.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

hmmm that gives me an idea... i have WMM... and i have pics... hmm screensavers... idea. (have a screensaver program too)
        sigpic

Comment

Did you know at that site you can D/L 5min video clips?(You can talk about CLIPS right?) I take caps from them. They have both Sheyla stick fighting scenes.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

but i have dialup (so that suxz)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              but i have dialup (so that suxz)
              Yeah, I have cable and it still takes a hour for 5-8 min.

Comment

oh thats bad. for it to take that long...

i d/l vids (but then i have download accelorator) and can usually d/l vids/or clips in a few hours of so.. course if i have to wk... d/l it while im at work and can watch it after.
                sigpic

Comment

I D/L the 5 min clips of the ones on in the UK because I don't want to be completely spoiled and D/L all of it.

Speaking of videos are there any Sheyla Music Videos? I know there are some McWeir.

Comment

havent seen any yet..

correction.. there is one...

but havent had a change to look at it yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Link?

Comment

http://www.shortty.co.uk/kawoosh/

just go to pairing... sheppard/ teyla
                        sigpic

Comment

OOOOOO, Look Emily the cave scenes is in that one!!
                          Last edited by Angelique; 17 February 2005, 11:35 AM.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! who on EARTH is passing out my luck for me??!!! can i sue for missing the cave scene???

if THAT doesn't scream sheyla!!!!!!!

Comment

Just as much as it screamed J/S when Jack wouldn't leave Sam in "Upgrades". I'm lucky I taped it when it premiered and still have it!

Comment

yes!! i mean, he.... her necklace... his hands... whoa!! what is it with shep and women from other planets

Comment

Working...
                                X