John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I'm so happy!! Multiplicity is done! Now I can do things like pay attention to my girls It will be a little bit until I post it...I usually like to take a break and come back and correct whatever mistakes I see. Nevertheless, I'm so relieved!
    Can't wait for that final installment. It is a great fic.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Scifan-Did you post another part to your Ties that Bind fic today?

I finally getting caught up in my reading. I know Mrs B updated hers. I thought
      you did too.

I am in the process of reading Teyilia's right now. I do not want to go on to the
      next installments of anyone's fic if you posted a part before your current ones so I will not be jumping ahead and not know what is going on.
      Nope, not yet. I'll be starting on it tonight.

Hey guys lots of beautiful works in the galleria. Get yourselve over their and see.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Posting pics from the galleria. You guys really don't go there?

Spoiler:

Some more:

Spoiler:

and just for fun:

Spoiler:

Oh yeah,i saw those over at the Galleria,loved the last one....Funny!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Nope, not yet. I'll be starting on it tonight.

Hey guys lots of beautiful works in the galleria. Get yourselve over their and see.
          Alright. Just checking!

So, you have only gotten 3 chaps done correct? That is what I read so far.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Posting pics from the galleria. You guys really don't go there?

Spoiler:

Some more:

Spoiler:

and just for fun:

Spoiler:
            Awesome Maffieg!!!! I'm loving them.

Comment

Elf and whomever else read my signature fanfic, before you all go flame happy on me, I wrote the fic under the influence of about ten or more gallons of cranberry juice three gallons of blackberry juice and about two tanker trucks of catnip coffee as well as The Fuller Broush Man which is why Red is in the story.

Some how I just had to put him in there *embarrassed smile here* so he is in there, no buts about him now

Teyla for one likes it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Alright. Just checking!

So, you have only gotten 3 chaps done correct? That is what I read so far.
                I'll be posting four soon. It's what I posted the other day. I just to edit a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I'll be posting four soon. It's what I posted the other day. I just to edit a little bit.
                  Thanks. I am not losing my mind today...I'm already pretty close normally...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

All right, Multiplicity is up and complete. There are a total of ten chapters...the link is to chapter 8. I hope y'all like the ending.

Now I'm taking a writing break.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      All right, Multiplicity is up and complete. There are a total of ten chapters...the link is to chapter 8. I hope y'all like the ending.

Now I'm taking a writing break.
                      Woohooo! See, at this rate I'll never finish my chapter 11.

Alright, those of you who haven't posted your caps yet for the Return, you will be in trouble with me....

We only have four more votes....FOUR!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=53

I"ve posted some caps here and in the Galleria if you don't have any PB accounts all you do is go to the particular posting with the caps, click on Quote and then copy and then go to the thread up above and paste the cap....

FOUR! but Vala and Toomy are only 2 votes away from us and they have a faithfull gathering as well. They could catch up to us!

YC..I can't wait to read your fic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Yup. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689847/1/Oasis
                        Dude that sig was great
                        Thanks Dude...and everyone else who commented...it's up for grabs Mrs. B...or anyone else who wants it.

LINDA! CongratS!
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy: I just thought of something! why not since you are wanting to do a screenshot with flowers, why not put a mixed flower border on the "screenshot" that you aremaking for my Story? I think that would \add more a loving tone of how much everyone is worried for Teyla?

What do you think?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hey you guys, just a quick reminder. I have no ideas why our thread is only 4 stars when it should be five! Go and vote excellent on the top of the thread under rating if you've never done so! And go and do the same in the Galleria too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Camy: I just thought of something! why not since you are wanting to do a screenshot with flowers, why not put a mixed flower border on the "screenshot" that you aremaking for my Story? I think that would \add more a loving tone of how much everyone is worried for Teyla?

What do you think?
                              I'll give it a try but it all depend on the mood or tone of the artwork itself. If it feels flowery, I'll definetely give it a try!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick post and I'll be right back. I know it's short, but its a start.

The Ties that Bind. Next part.

Spoiler:

Infirmary:

“It will be awhile before Col. Sheppard gets to go on any off world mission,” Dr. Keller advises Sam.” John makes a face in disagreement. Dr. Keller smiles, “I’ll let you stay in your quarters to rest and you can do some light duties, but that’s all. Those broken bones need to heal or you’ll stay out longer. Understand?” John nods his head yes. He slowly gets off the gurney while grabbing his side and gives a small grunt.
                                Ronon looks at him with a childish grin, “Does it hurt?”
                                John looks at him with a serious face, “Yes! You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Ronon continues to smile. As John starts to walk out of the infirmary he mumbles, “Sicko.”
                                Ronon turns and smiles at Teyla. Teyla, Sam and Keller try not to laugh. Teyla gives Ronon a slight backhand to his arm and lips the words, “Stop it.” Both Teyla and Sam reassure Keller that John will listen to orders.
                                John starts yelling in the corridor, “THIS SUCKS!”
                                Ronon continues to mock John, “If you didn’t let another woman beat y..”
                                “SHUT UP RONON!” barks John in between his moans.
                                Sam, Keller and Teyla start laughing again. “I better go before John get hurt more,” Teyla says to the lady before leaving. Faintly down the corridor you can still hear John yelling at Ronon. Teyla slowly shakes her head.

Comment

Working...
                                X