John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Jess, you're so funny with your story. I had to go back to the first chpt because I saw you mention about putting me in the beginning story. I didn't even click when you put MrsB in because I was half asleep when I read it, but I finally saw Dr. Davis. You're a riot and thanks. LOL
    She's gonna make me the nurse that tend to all three when they sent to infirmary in which they are all fevered,intubated,and nekkid under a bed sheet. It's a very stressful job but, that is my job...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      She's gonna make me the nurse that tend to all three when they sent to infirmary in which they are all fevered,intubated,and nekkid under a bed sheet. It's a very stressful job but, that is my job...
      Elf!! Did you hack onto my hard drive and look at the next chapter??
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
        Don't forget the sponge baths. How will you manage?

Comment

Did you get my email Devine?

Comment

Spoiler:
            Don't forget the sponge baths. How will you manage?
            Spoiler:
            I will have to suffer through them with my eyes closed... Ooohh! The torture! That will just have to be overtime...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Elf!! Did you hack onto my hard drive and look at the next chapter??
              *Elfie will never say...*
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                I will have to suffer through them with my eyes closed... Ooohh! The torture! That will just have to be overtime...
                Man, we are so bad.

Comment

LOL too funny.

Man, we are so bad.
                  You two are horrible

my ships

Comment

GNB: Yea, I know.

Here's part 4:

Spoiler:

Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
                    The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
                    When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

I know it's short and nothing big, but I'll see about next time. I'll to do more later.
                    Last edited by scifan; 25 July 2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      LOL too funny.

You two are horrible
                      But, you wouldn't love us if we were just normal!!

Man! This laptop is so slow it keeps kicking me out of here!! Frustrating!
                      By the time I get back in we've already have racked up 50 more pages!!
                      That is sure what it feels like!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Here's part:

Spoiler:

Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
                        The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
                        When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

I know it's short and nothing big, but I'll see about next time. I'll to do more later.
                        Keep it Coming! this Great!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Keep it Coming! this Great!
                          Thanks Elf. Where is everyone? Today is a slow day. Pete want to swimming later, so I might not be around for awhile this afternoon. I hope I have alot to read when I get back.

Comment

Here's part:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            And the rescue continues!....
                            Keep it coming!!

Comment

JESS: Can't wait for what happens next.

Oooooohhhhhhhh this is sooooooo cooollllll!!!!

Spoiler:
                              Can you imagine what they would look like? What do you think? Stretch leather halters possibly? You know you've got to take those types of things into consideration!...
                              mmmmmmm,leather.....*drools* eeewwwwwww a big slavour right down my chin!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              I so should be working.....

Spoiler:
                              A flash, their eyes met across the way,
                              and quickly John Sheppard looked away.
                              His heart beat fast when she was near,
                              he had to hide from her his fear.
                              The feelings that he had locked away,
                              would surely show to her one day.

He had a job, to lead this place,
                              and yet when he looked in her face,
                              his thoughts grew blurred and his heart leapt,
                              but his burning desire, it must be kept.

A darkness grew inside him still,
                              struggling with feelings against his will.
                              He knew the time would come one day,
                              to reveal himself or walk away.
                              Nice poem...sooooo MrsB,do you ever actually do aaaannnnyyyy work when yer at work
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Nice poem...sooooo MrsB,do you ever actually do aaaannnnyyyy work when yer at work
                                HARDLY & Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X