Congrats Elf on 1400 posts!!!

Congrats Donna to 900 posts!!!

Congrats linda to 200 posts!!!
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Congrats Elf 1400 posts!!!! Already?

Mrs.B: Do you mean JasonM and his lady having a baby? Isn't it funny having his lady and RL having babies about the same time. That's so cute.
      brb
      Thanks Scifan!! Do not worry you will have another one very soon again....

Yes. it is funny that both Jason and Rachel are having babies about the same time! Well, you know JF and Wife were expecting last year at this time so, maybe it is something in the water....
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Thanks Nina!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Hey linda...HAPPY 200 DUDE!!!!

i'll post it on my blog as soon as its on the web....promise

Yesssss the big 200!

Cool,thanks MrsB!

Thank ya,they'll be alot o celebrations tonight.....AAAAHHHHHHH,good god will ye look at the time,it's beddy bye time...Gotta work tomorrow,booooooooo....I'd rather be here talkin to you guys but ya gotta make a living!
          sigpic

Comment

So Let's Celebrate a Little for 1500 pages and 30000 Posts and All of the Milestones we all made today!

WE ALL DESERVE TO DANCE A LOT TODAY!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks; Linda, MrsB, Sheylafan87, Nina and Elf.

Linda. Congrats on 200 posts!

Comment

WOOOOOOWWWWWW,Let's all do the HAPPY DANCE

I'm away to catch some zzzzzz's
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks; Linda, MrsB, Sheylafan87, Nina and Elf.

Linda. Congrats on 200 posts!
                  You're Welcome Scifan!!

Congrats Linda! We posted dancin' Joe for you above!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey! I'm the only member here, but we have some guests lurking. Well, I hope it's not like this all day.

Any way: I have a little more. Be patient with me. This story is not going to be easy.

Part 2:
                    Spoiler:

“Rodney!” yells John. “What the hell just happened? Damn it!” He paces back and forth, trying to think of what to do next.
                    “Why? What’s the matter? What’s going on?” asks a concern Rodney.
                    Ronon responds almost inaudible, “Teyla is gone. They took her.”
                    Rodney eyes widen with shock as Zelenka hangs his head down low.
                    Keller radios John over the comm., “Colonel Sheppard?”
                    “What!” yells John, still upset about Teyla.
                    “I’m sorry Colonel,” Keller responds with a confused tone. “I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Weir made it through surgery and is recovering right now.”
                    “Oh. I’m sorry. Thank you for informing me,” John replies with a much calmer tone.
                    John looks at Ronon, “How the hell are we suppose to find her.” He picks up a piece of debris and throws it across the room and walks away before Ronon could respond.

Asuran’s City:

Teyla eyes slowly open. She sees herself in a place that looks like a medical room. She finds herself strapped to a table and cannot escape. Two Asurans walk in and stand over her. One of them grabs her arm tightly. Teyla starts to feel something move in her stomach. Tremendous pain from her abdomen causes her to scream. She blacks out from the ordeal.

Awesome sig SC.

YAY!!! you poster another chapter!. It's coming out great Scifan!

Spoiler:
                    I love John's reaction and worry about Teyla's disappearance. Poor Teyla!...you never know, this could actually happen on the show!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

The story is done....
                      Flea has posted the Epilogue for Of Allies Or Enemies
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/...ies_or_Enemies
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yappichick - When should we expect the next chapter and
                        Spoiler:
                        when should we hope one of the sheps really does hit on Teyla??? lol
                        Next chapter, I'm hoping will be done by maybe Friday. Maybe. As for the other...

Spoiler:
                        The next part deals with "John" throughout his morning, so I'm willing to bet there is going to be some flirting with Miss Teyla going on

Elf, I keep trying to green you, but it won't let me. Know that I'm totally giving you mental greenage though!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I always have a lot to catch up on but it's sure fun reading all the wonderful discussions!

Wanted to Congrdulate all the people achiving milestones today! YAY!

Congrats to Nina on her 5000 Post!!! Amazing!

Congrats to Linda on 200!!!

Congrats to Donna on 900!!! almost to 1000!!!

Congrats to Elf for 1400 posts!!! almost to 2000!!!

And especially to everyone for reaching 30000!!!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

This was a post i found about the preview to answer your question Sheylafan

Spoiler:
                            Hi everyone, just thought that I'd let you know that I saw the new SGA promo today and I believe it's going to air again tonight, but they had a scene between Shep and Larrin. So you may want to tune in tonight. It looked very good.

sherryw i think shes from the whump thread, better ask elf
                            Oh cool!...i'm going to be looking out for it!.Thanks!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks for the congrats scifan...darn I've talked a lot...5000 never thought I hit that ...oh well J/T is just so much fun to talk about...

Anyway...to celebrate 30000 posts... actually I don't really like it...I think I will stick to videos...I suck at artwork *lol*
                              This is really nice Nina!!!. I think you make great vids and now i know you can make great artwork too!. Very talented
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I know I was suppose to be in bed hours ago, but I made the mistake of looking at caps. So I made a little wallie.

Jess: I'll have to read tomorrow. sorry.

Q: As much as we love your vids, We love you more. Come as often as you can. (Alot )

If anyone is willing to take the challenge of find the ficlets and pretties for Q, could you please?

I just recently pm DM all the products of her challenge. And if I forgot to say anything (see MrsB. I told you I'm forgetful. What was I saying.... Oh!) see absolutely loved everything. Great job everyone.

Ok. g'night for real this time.

Shhhh. I'm not here. Awesome new chpt. Jess. I loved it. *sneaking to bed quietly*
                                Very nice Scifan!, love the fire around them! Very HOT! LOL!. I like your other Wallie as well, the one with all the different couples! very cute!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X