John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I absolutely can not write a story without an outline. My brain would go crazy without one. But I'm old fashioned and write it out on paper. And, as I think of lines, I jot them down on the paper. Can you tell English was my favorite subect in school?

Steph, great vid!! I really liked it!

Blue, excellent wallies! I know I'm a couple of days late in saying it...
    I'm glad you were. Otherwise you wouldn't be beta for me. Can you tell I wasn't? I think I write more here than I did for all of high school. LOL

Elf: I can never get enough of dancing Joe. Too bad that couldn't be a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      scifan Great artwork...and of course J/T has the biggest pic

Yappi - Must have missed your fic...must go find it later then...
      Thanks Nina.
      Nina Congrats on 5000 post!!!

Congrats to 30000 posts!!!!!!
      Last edited by scifan; 24 July 2007, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I'm glad you were. Otherwise you wouldn't be beta for me. Can you tell I wasn't? I think I write more here than I did for all of high school. LOL

Elf: I can never get enough of dancing Joe. Too bad that couldn't be a sig.
        yeah for Nina for the 30k mark!!

I love dancing Joe! It would cool as a sig if we could use it! I definitely write more in here than I ever did HS! Though I still think I made up for it in college!

Even though I do not write any fics or anything I definitely type more for enjoyment in here! No contracts, or legal documents for lawyers here, reports, or anything like that! We do not have to be proper in here!...

I have really got to go now or I am going to be late for my Doc's appt! I'll
        catch up with Y'all later!

Sheesh! I really have my work cut out for me this week for the newsletter!

Question: How do you just make links that you can go on to view the info instead of having to look at it again in the newsletter? I like the way Camy did that in last week's newsletter. I have not mastered that yet believe it or not!!
        Can someone please answer that for me?
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

WOOOHOOO!! 30,000 POSTS!!

-4eva
          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            It feels like new years lol HAPPY 30000 POSTS EVERYONE "for old aquaintance be forgot...."

Scifan - Great story!! keep going dude

Yappichick
            - LOL Thanks for the shout out! That was so awesome of you! I'm so flattered!!

Looks like NINAM got the door prize for 30K, someone make her a prize lol
            Well, I figured since you are the lean, mean writing machine, I'd give props where props are due.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Question: How do you just make links that you can go on to view the info instead of having to look at it again in the newsletter? I like the way Camy did that in last week's newsletter. I have not mastered that yet believe it or not!!
            Can someone please answer that for me?
            That, I have no idea. But, I'm sure someone knows. I hope everything goes well for you at the doctor's today!!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Congratulations on 30000 posts

Great job everyone!!!

WOOHOOO... LOTS OF JT LOVE

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats scifan...darn I've talked a lot...5000 never thought I hit that ...oh well J/T is just so much fun to talk about...

Anyway...to celebrate 30000 posts... actually I don't really like it...I think I will stick to videos...I suck at artwork *lol*
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the congrats scifan...darn I've talked a lot...5000 never thought I hit that ...oh well J/T is just so much fun to talk about...

Anyway...to celebrate 30000 posts... actually I don't really like it...I think I will stick to videos...I suck at artwork *lol*
                  Thats beautiful Nina.... I love the colour
                  sigpic

Comment

Nina: I love it. you should do it more often.

Jess: Nice sig too.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Thats beautiful Nina.... I love the colour
                      Thanks blue
                      The background pic is another color...I ended up with red spray paint,,,and then whoopsie ... turned the whole background red instead... *lol*

Darn someone over at the whump thread just saw a little preview of SGA...
                      Spoiler:
                      John in a jail cell...Larrin talking to him from the outside...

These previews should be given info on,,,*lol* not shock the heck out of fans when suddenly someone comes into a thread screaming they just saw something... *lol* SciFi should have all those previews they have on somewhere on their site.. spare us all some darn trouble *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Nina: I love it. you should do it more often.

Jess: Nice sig too.
                        thanks...I love the sig Camy did..

Do it more often...uhm don't know...this is actually only my second artwork...my first was a sig I used some time ago... not sure I don't have the patience for artwork... *lol* (says someone who has spent like 2 weeks with late nights and going to bed early in the morning hours doing a darn video )
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks blue
                          The background pic is another color...I ended up with red spray paint,,,and then whoopsie ... turned the whole background red instead... *lol*

Darn someone over at the whump thread just saw a little preview of SGA...
                          Spoiler:
                          John in a jail cell...Larrin talking to him from the outside...
                          Spoiler:
                          That sounds interesting. Though I am finding it difficult to get excited about Travellers, I have a feeling that Shep will just turn his charm on with Larrin or she will end up falling for him and instead of her being an interesting adversary, where Shep is really in danger... he will be smooching his way out of danger.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            That sounds interesting. Though I am finding it difficult to get excited about Travellers, I have a feeling that Shep will just turn his charm on with Larrin or she will end up falling for him and instead of her being an interesting adversary, where Shep is really in danger... he will be smooching his way out of danger.
                            *lol* Well I don't know...

Spoiler:
                            I'm not sure which part of Travelers that was taken from...the little she/he heard was ...I guess might be after he tries something... she says something to John like
                            "That was...." he cuts her off and says..
                            "Impressive, unbelieveble... (and something more she/he couldn't hear)
                            And she responds " No reckless"

So I'm figuring it might be at some point where he tries something...if there is what the kiss came in before that I'm not sure...I actually hope so...not the fact of there being a kiss,,,but if he is back then in a jail cell it could mean it didn't affect her if he is the one to try that to getting out...

but who knows... my hype isn't 100% on Travelers... it sounds like a good epi...BUT the whole deal with Larrin,,,it all depends on how they have written her...if she falls for Shep..then hell get rid of her,, I don't see the point of having her there for any romance purpose...especially since she seems to only be in 1 epi... have her a kick ass woman,,who don't take crap.. don't get swoony over John...then I might be able to stomach Travelers... I think I'm more looking forward to Doppelganger..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Flyby post.....

Oooh, I'm so behind!

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                                Flyby post.....

Oooh, I'm so behind!
                                Hey...

I'm falling behind after just being gone 1 day *lol* it's great to see this thread so up and alive and jumping...

Great J/T Award sig... hopefully I'll get my voting done before the last day *lol* can't have another stressful panic like I had with nominations *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X