No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,just thought i'd remind ye just in case you had forgotton.......Oh wait,that's me that forgets everything!DOH

WOOHOO,almost at 200!

Oh,yeah yeah,more HEATED EXCHANGE fics,me love those too!
    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR MILESTONES!!

Elfie is not going try to add them all up 'cuz she screwed them up in the WT!!
      So,she steps down from front of the class she gets out of the demostration!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ok, I'm just going to post this first then go back to catch up.

S4 spoiler part 3
        Spoiler:

Later, Teyla wakes up to find herself in a cell. An Asuran woman is there with some food and drink. A guard stands by to make sure Teyla doesn’t try anything.
        “Please, don’t resist what we give you. We have no need for food, but I insisted that we should feed you. I do not want any harm to come to you. I am Lidil,” says the woman quietly.
        Teyla looks at her with suspicion, “Why are you helping me?” Teyla looks around confused, “How long have I been here? The last thing I remember was being on Atlantis.”
        “You’ve been out for several days and not all of us believe in this war against the children of the Ancients,” replies Lidil as she looks around cautiously.
        “My friends will be looking for me. You need to help me,” pleads Teyla.
        “I don’t know what I can do. You’re friends will not be able to find you. They are stuck where they are and will surely die with out provisions,” answers Ladil. The guard motions her to leave. Teyla curls up in a corner and begins to cry.

Atlantis:

Rodney has found a way for them to modify one of the puddle-jumper with a hyper drive, and with Elizabeth amazing recovery she agrees to join Rodney, John and Ronon to try to get to the midway gate station.
        “Why can’t we just use the jumper to get Teyla from those monsters,” barks John.
        Rodney roles his eyes and Weir crosses her arms and gives John and stern look. “John, you know that we can’t do anything to help Teyla right now. If we can’t get a hold of SGC then we all die. What use are we to Teyla then? I’m sorry John, but this comes first,” orders Weir. She continues after seeing his dissatisfied face, “John, I understand, but you know that I’m right.
        John’s face turn from anger to disappointment and he walks away with out a word, but not before he knocks off some paper off of Weir’s desk. Ronon starts to go after him, but Weir stops him.
        “Why is he so mad Ronon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this way?” she asks.
        “He’s afraid that she’s being tortured. He afraid that we won’t save in time and I feel the same way,” replies Ronon and he walks away.

Comment

Congrats Elf 1400 posts!!!! Already?

Mrs.B: Do you mean JasonM and his lady having a baby? Isn't it funny having his lady and RL having babies about the same time. That's so cute.
          brb

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

That's awesome Blue. Perfect! It's too bad that Camy and Ruby are missing this.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

S4 spoiler part 3
              Spoiler:

Later, Teyla wakes up to find herself in a cell. An Asuran woman is there with some food and drink. A guard stands by to make sure Teyla doesn’t try anything.
              “Please, don’t resist what we give you. We have no need for food, but I insisted that we should feed you. I do not want any harm to come to you. I am Lidil,” says the woman quietly.
              Teyla looks at her with suspicion, “Why are you helping me?” Teyla looks around confused, “How long have I been here? The last thing I remember was being on Atlantis.”
              “You’ve been out for several days and not all of us believe in this war against the children of the Ancients,” replies Lidil as she looks around cautiously.
              “I don’t know what I can do. You’re friends will not be able to find you. They are stuck where they are and will surely die with out provisions,” answers Ladil. The guard motions her to leave. Teyla curls up in a corner and begins to cry.

Atlantis:

Rodney has found a way for them to modify one of the puddle-jumper with a hyper drive, and with Elizabeth amazing recovery she agrees to join Rodney, John and Ronon to try to get to the midway gate station.
              “Why can’t we just use the jumper to get Teyla from those monsters,” barks John.
              Rodney roles his eyes and Weir crosses her arms and gives John and stern look. “John, you know that we can’t do anything to help Teyla right now. If we can’t get a hold of SGC then we all die. What use are we to Teyla then? I’m sorry John, but this comes first,” orders Weir. She continues after seeing his dissatisfied face, “John, I understand, but you know that I’m right.
              John’s face turn from anger to disappointment and he walks away with out a word, but not before he knocks off some paper off of Weir’s desk. Ronon starts to go after him, but Weir stops him.
              “He’s afraid that she’s being tortured. He afraid that we won’t save in time and I feel the same way,” replies Ronon and he walks away.

dude this is getting so good!!
              Spoiler:
              i love the part where he knocks the crap off her desk on the way out...your writing this as it could really happen, great job

yup about the baby thing it is funny all them having kids at the same time

Comment

did anyone find out anything new for the season 4 previews,someone said they saw it but never said wat it was about?
                does any1 know wat the preview was that ppl seemed to have missed?

S4 spoiler part 3
                Spoiler:

Atlantis:

WOW love what u have so far. it seems like it really could happen. cant wait to read more of what u have, oh i read the the other parts as well and GREAT JOB!
                part of:
                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

S4 spoiler part 3
                  Spoiler:

Atlantis:

Intresting...
                  Spoiler:
                  Hopefully Teyla can get some help...
                  And John sure is angry... Yes if they can't get help they would be of no use to Teyla... and I have to say ,,,what kind of stupid question was that from Weir...why is he so angry...I mean duh!!! *lol*
                  Loved the fact of him being so angry he knocks down things from her desk

Keep it up..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

S4 spoiler part 3
                    Spoiler:

Atlantis:

Love love love this,can't wait for the next part but alas it's late so i won't see it till tomorrow ...Assumingh you'll have anothrer one done by then!

Well DUH,what a stupid question
                    Spoiler:
                    Why does she think he's so mad,i thought it was kinda obvious,well it's obvious to everyone except Weir i guess
                    sigpic

Comment

This was a post i found about the preview to answer your question Sheylafan

Spoiler:
                      Hi everyone, just thought that I'd let you know that I saw the new SGA promo today and I believe it's going to air again tonight, but they had a scene between Shep and Larrin. So you may want to tune in tonight. It looked very good.

sherryw i think shes from the whump thread, better ask elf

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Your welcome
                        Donna congrats on 900 posts!!!!

Comment

S4 spoiler part 3
                          Spoiler:

Atlantis:

Previously on Stargate Atlantis.... Woohoo!

Spoiler:
                          Are you sure S4 hasn't started already! It sure feels like it to me! I feel like I am watching SGA at the same time I am reading this! Seeing this all played out! LOVE it!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
                            Hi everyone, just thought that I'd let you know that I saw the new SGA promo today and I believe it's going to air again tonight, but they had a scene between Shep and Larrin. So you may want to tune in tonight. It looked very good.

awwww man,you guys are lucky,they don't show previews here until a few weeks till it's on!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              awwww man,you guys are lucky,they don't show previews here until a few weeks till it's on!
                              Hey linda...HAPPY 200 DUDE!!!!

i'll post it on my blog as soon as its on the web....promise

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:

Yes. Sherry is one of my Whump buddies and she did post this! There is a lot of
                                SQUEEEEing happening over this 'cuz Sheppy is in a jail cell...

Well, I am definitely ready to record E tonight just for the promo in case they
                                show while it is airing!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X