Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oops Sorry Elf.

Hey, that's what we're here to do is to encourage! I've noticed it's either you or me that post the clip! I love it! It's the best to use when you want to express
    a lot joy and happiness: happy,happy,joy,joy!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Somebody pick a new challenge or something......

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Getting restless are we,you could always do another short fic to pass the time till someone comes up with a challenge!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Getting restless are we,you could always do another short fic to pass the time till someone comes up with a challenge!
          lol can you tell??? ya know i have Nightmares to get back to butttt a challenge is cool cuz you guys do pictures and all kinds of stuff with it

Comment

lol can you tell??? ya know i have Nightmares to get back to butttt a challenge is cool cuz you guys do pictures and all kinds of stuff with it
            Yup,i think it's kinda obvious

Ooh cool,that means more JT piccies then!

Yeah hurry up peoplke!
            sigpic

Comment

How about carrying on the secrets challenge but using the speculation we have been discussing about how Teyla becomes pregnant.

Spoiler:
              Lets say she does become pregnant because of something repli-weir or the Asurans did to her... now if she has kept this from John .. how do you think he will react when he finds out. Will he go balistic and want to distroy the baby/asuran or will he be understanding and supportive.. or a bit of both.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                How about carrying on the secrets challenge but using the speculation we have been discussing about how Teyla becomes pregnant.

Spoiler:
                Lets say she does become pregnant because of something repli-weir or the Asurans did to her... now if she has kept this from John .. how do you think he will react when he finds out. Will he go balistic and want to distroy the baby/asuran or will he be understanding and supportive.. or a bit of both.
                Oooo, that sound cool Blue. I'm in. Just give some time to get something going.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Oooo, that sound cool Blue. I'm in. Just give some time to get something going.
                  Great scifan.. look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Any other of our talented writers interested... MrsB... Ruby?..

we could do artwork as well .. how about "heated exchange" for a theme.
                  sigpic

Comment

A JT wallie...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Great scifan.. look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Any other of our talented writers interested... MrsB... Ruby?..

we could do artwork as well .. how about "heated exchange" for a theme.
                      I'm liking the heated exchange theme thingy!

A JT wallie...

Spoiler:
                      That is soooo AWESOME,i sooo can't wait for the
                      Spoiler:
                      heated exchange IN SEASON 4!
                      sigpic

Comment

I already did TWO for heated argument, remember?! I went heated argument crazy!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        “John, there is something I need to tell you,” Teyla approached him slowly. John was sitting on his bed looking up at her.

“You can tell me anything. What’s up?” he asked her smiling.

“I am pregnant, Colonel.” Teyla said flatly.

John stared at her, the smile slowly fading from his face. “You’re what?”

Teyla took a deep breath and repeated. “I am pregnant, John.”

John turned not looking at her, his mind was racing and he felt like getting sick. The silence became overbearing as he digested what she had said. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. “Excuse me, I-I can’t talk about this right now,” and he started to walk past her to his door.

“Colonel, what is wrong? Do you not have anything to say about it?” she implored him, confused.

His eyes met hers and she could see the glare of anger. “No Teyla! I don’t have anything to say about it! A member of my team just told me they’re having a baby and I have to find a replacement for her!”

“That is it? That is all that is bothering you this much? Finding a replacement for me?”

John’s eyes hesitated for a moment and she could see the indecisiveness playing on his face. “No, Teyla, that’s not all! But I don’t think any of the other reasons would matter to you, I think that’s pretty obvious now!!”

Teyla searched his face and was confused by the sorrowful look. “John, what are you saying?”

John felt disgusted. How could he have been so stupid to think there could ever be anything more between them, he thought. She was his teammate and that’s all she ever would be.

“Forget it, Teyla. I have work to do,” and he hurriedly brushed his hand affront the crystals and left the room.
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla turned swiftly to look at John. “I can’t believe you’re just going to sit here and do nothing!” John’s face twisted in frustration. “Teyla, I’m an officer. I have to do what my superiors tell me, I don’t have a choice! If I don’t follow orders, they could make me leave Atlantis!”

Teyla glared. “My people are missing! They could be hurt or suffering or worse! If you will not aid me in discovering there whereabouts, I will have to find help elsewhere!” Her heart beat fast in her chest. She could not believe she was getting so mad at Colonel Sheppard this way.

John stood and his breath was quickening. “What does that mean, Teyla?”

Teyla looked into his eyes and could see the pain she was causing him but continued as she thought of her people crying out for her. “Ronon will help me.”

John started to say something and then stopped, his lips curling in anger.

“What were you going to say, Colonel?” Teyla huffed, her voice shaking.

“Nothing.”

“Please tell me!!”

He reached up and grabbed her arms tightly holding her in front of him. His face was so close to hers and they were both breathing heavily “You think I don’t want to help you? You think I don’t care??!! You don’t have any idea how I feel, Teyla!!!”

“Then tell me John, tell me how you feel!!”

The door opened. Ronon stuck his head in. “Am I interrupting something?”

Comment

I already did TWO for heated argument, remember?! I went heated argument crazy!!!!
                          How on Earth could we forget these.....You have to forgive me,it's late here and i'm tired so.....yeah!
                          sigpic

Comment

How on Earth could we forget these.....You have to forgive me,it's late here and i'm tired so.....yeah!
                            haha no biggie i could definitely do another heated exchange anyways, its easy to do when two people care for each other, especially when theres so much unspoken between them....

Comment

mmmmmm,aye.....You could do another one,the heated exchanges are so HOT!

Ok,i can barely keep my eyes open,i'm off to bed!
                              sigpic

Comment

mmmmmm,aye.....You could do another one,the heated exchanges are so HOT!

Ok,i can barely keep my eyes open,i'm off to bed!
                                haha I only hope we get a good one for real!! Night Linda!

Comment

Working...
                                X