Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I just keep popping in and out but did you guys know that JM said
    Spoiler:
    that John and Teyla would have a HEATED exchange in season 4?
    I don't know about you but that makes me pretty darn happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Hey Q!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I can't choose! I love them both. Let's see. I like the second one better because
        Linda is correct it does imply he does care for her more than a friend.

However, in the first one he is so HOT with the look and eye contact he gives
        Teyla in that scene! Tell me he's not! It would be a lie if you did not think so!

He's not.....ok i couldn't even write that with a straight face......he is totally HOT!

Spoiler:

WOOT......WOOOOOOOOO
        Spoiler:
        This is gonna be soooooo hot especially if they're like right in each others face when they have the heated exchange!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Spoiler:
          Don't think she would see it as a gift ... the Asurans are their enemy but if the baby is part human maybe her maternal instinct kicks in and she is afraid to tell anyone in case they want to destroy it. I hope it's not going to be some super baby though .. with lots of special powers.. or some sort of special baby that's going to bring peace between the Asurans and the humans....that sounds too much like Terminator.. I just keep thinking back to the scene where we see something crawl under Teyla's stomach... very replicator looking...
          Spoiler:
          I'm just saying if she was unaware of the whole thing, then maybe she'll see it as a miracle. ??

Comment

Spoiler:
            Q!!!! We missed you! Congrats on 100 posts!!!!!

I was thinking about you lately.

Yea, some one already posted it, but I'm so glad that your thought of us. We even have some ficlets and artwork in honor of it.

Comment

Just been reading DH's interview and there are some interesting things in it. I am pretty convinced that

Spoiler:
              Weir gets saved by Asuran technology and then something goes wrong turning her into an enemy. There is no way she would have survived that explosion and all that glass without some sort of unusual intervention. How else can you explain her being perfectly ok in the jumper while the others still had injuries on their faces. The other thing I took from DH's interview is that I think that this may also effect Teyla... what if Weir attacks her and somehow she gets infected and her DNA mergers with the nanites to form some sort of embryo ... which results in baby!! David said it will effect one of the regulars and result in an arc. Now as Weir is not going to be a regular and Teyla is the one getting the arc.... this could be the start of that arc... what do you think?
              I don't know if they'll do that. It's kinda like Ford all over again.
              Spoiler:
              But wouldn't that make Weir the father of Teyla's baby.......LMAO

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Spoiler:
                I'm just saying if she was unaware of the whole thing, then maybe she'll see it as a miracle. ??
                Spoiler:
                That is very possible when I have to remember that their beliefs are very different from Earth. But I seriously hope they do not go that route. I am just hoping the one of the other people that know besides Kellar is that she confides in John. Even though it would not be his child he would still protect Teyla 's wishes not to say anything. Yes. He might avoid her at first, but maybe it will be just the thing to jumpstart and say hey! I love you. That will probably not happen but, he would definitely make sure nothing would happen to if he can help it. I hope this is making sense. But, y'all are better at expressing this stuff more than I am .
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I don't want to sound dumb or anything but is livejournal kinda like ?
                  No really. It's kinda the same concept but I like LG a lot better.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    eewwwwww,that is so wrong on so many levels!

No really. It's kinda the same concept but I like LG a lot better.

Oh right,i'm with myspace,i ain't got LG!
                    sigpic

Comment

not tooooo much new stuff but read http://gateworld.net/news/2007/07/re...a_vengea.shtml

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess it could have similarites to Ford ... but it's also quite different. Ford was changed himself because of the enzyme but Teyla is being affected in a very different way. I think the nanites in Weir could have infected Teyla, and then they were reprogrammed by the Asurans to form a baby... maybe the Asurans are trying to make themselves more Human by sharing human DNA... this is all just speculation but I'm trying to see how a regular character could be effected by the replicators thus resulting in a character arc. If Teyla is not effected by the Asurans and does not become pregnant because of them.. why would DH say that the arc is a result of something to do with the Replicators . I can't think who else it could be as Teyla seems to be the only character that is having a season long arc.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Q!!!! We missed you! Congrats on 100 posts!!!!!

I was thinking about you lately.

Yea, some one already posted it, but I'm so glad that your thought of us. We even have some ficlets and artwork in honor of it.
                          DITTO! What Scifan said! She beat me in postin' dancin' Joe...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I guess it could have similarites to Ford ... but it's also quite different. Ford was changed himself because of the enzyme but Teyla is being affected in a very different way. I think the nanites in Weir could have infected Teyla, and then they were reprogrammed by the Asurans to form a baby... maybe the Asurans are trying to make themselves more Human by sharing human DNA... this is all just speculation but I'm trying to see how a regular character could be effected by the replicators thus resulting in a character arc. If Teyla is not effected by the Asurans and does not become pregnant because of them.. why would DH say that the arc is a result of something to do with the Replicators . I can't think who else it could be as Teyla seems to be the only character that is having a season long arc.
                            Spoiler:
                            My only other thought on this is maybe that it's a small arc for Weir. I'm saying this because DH said it was a possible arc for a main character. Maybe it's a way for them to get back Weir for next year because we already know that Carter is only in 16 out of 20 eps. That was just a thought, but I kinda had a simular theory about Teyla when they showed the promos after the season finale. But I said that maybe the Asurans took Teyla and are threatening to harm her people if she tells, but I like your scenerio better.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              DITTO! What Scifan said! She beat me in postin' dancin' Joe...

Oops Sorry Elf.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Hewlett assures us that in the episodes there will be "lots more hands in foreheads and things. And twists on that as well. It's funny -- Joe [Mallozzi] and Paul [Mullie, executive producers] were really excited about, I think, playing with the established stuff. Leading people to believe things are going to be like they were, and then throwing them a curve. There's some great use of that, especially with the Replicator stuff, where the Replicators are getting stuff thrown back at them that they're not expecting. We fight back in weird and devious ways."

Comment

Working...
                                X