John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Finally caught up. I was not spending my time reading HP, I've never actually read one of those books from cover to cover although I like the movies. I was babysitting and now am very tired. One 7 year old and one 4 year old can do that to you.

Congrats to everyone that made a milestone post.
    Yea, I do it everyday, but I can't send them back and I don't get paid. LOL

Thanks Padme.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      You're so cool.
      I've no shame at times not much..

Besides, it is descriptive in those areas that qualify..

*Elfie is watching The Gift* Hightmeyer is hypnotising Teyla so she can connect for first time with the Wraith! John,Weir, Beckett witnessing.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

ya know scifan, i really like that sig you got, dont know if i told you before

Comment

HAPPY 1300 POSTS Scifan!!!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Spoiler:

"More than you know............."
          I loved that line! But I don't think Teyla believed it.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            HAPPY 1300 POSTS Scifan!!!!!

I loved that line! But I don't think Teyla believed it.
            i know! I wanna go home and watch that part right now

well as long as john and the thing possessing him both knew it, thats good enough for now

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              YAY,Loved it loved it loved it....
              Spoiler:
              They are finally together the way it should be....so i Ezekiel d*ad hmmmm *scratches head*

No i don't think we mind if you repeat as long as there's plenty JT

Oh cool,another Danny/Lindsey shipper...
              Spoiler:
              I was so happy when they finally got together....SEE,it isn't impossible to get two main characters together *hint hint*....Come on JT!
              But doesn't it take a tragedy to make them see the light. I missed the season finale.

Spoiler:
              That's what I'm hoping with John and Teyla that her tragedies make one or both admit their feelings to each other or to someone else. Or even someone points it out. ei: Like Cater going up and saying to... Teyla, " don't make the same mistakes as me" I know that won't happen but you know what I mean..... I think if anyone was to point things out it would be Ronon, Heightmeyer and a slim maybe on Keller. Ronon has already left a hint with John, who knows if he'll do the same for Teyla. Also, Heightmeyer knows alot about both I sure by know so maybe she'll say something? And Rodney is clueless. hee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                ya know scifan, i really like that sig you got, dont know if i told you before
                No,but thank you.

How about this.

Thanks GNB!

Comment

But doesn't it take a tragedy to make them see the light. I missed the season finale.

Spoiler:
                  That's what I'm hoping with John and Teyla that her tragedies make one or both admit their feelings to each other or to someone else. Or even someone points it out. ei: Like Cater going up and saying to... Teyla, " don't make the same mistakes as me" I know that won't happen but you know what I mean..... I think if anyone was to point things out it would be Ronon, Heightmeyer and a slim maybe on Keller. Ronon has already left a hint with John, who knows if he'll do the same for Teyla. Also, Heightmeyer knows alot about both I sure by know so maybe she'll say something? And Rodney is clueless. hee hee.

Yes it usually does take a tragedy to see what's right in front of you so i'm kinda hoping the same things as you!

Even if it's some kind of
                  Spoiler:
                  recognision from both of them that they have feelings for each other,even if they admit it to someone else,then they can work up to admitting it to each other!

Not sure if that makes sense,it made sense when i was rightin it!
                  sigpic

Comment

No,but thank you.

How about this.

Thanks GNB!
                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh perfect-o! Thanks!!

Comment

Yes it usually does take a tragedy to see what's right in front of you so i'm kinda hoping the same things as you!

Spoiler:
                      recognision from both of them that they have feelings for each other,even if they admit it to someone else,then they can work up to admitting it to each other!

Nope, It make perfectly sense to me and I agree. I don't how many shows where hear myself screaming, "Aw, come on! Just say it!" or "Well now just tell him/her!" LOL

Comment

Spoiler:

It makes sense.

Spoiler:
                        I think that would be perfect for Ronon to give a hint to Teyla like he did with John. I,myself, would want to see her reaction to this. We saw John's but, we did not get find out what his reply to the question. But, the way it affected him when he saw the Teyla injured! Which was way different than with Weir in FS. The total opposite. He was more attentive to Ronon's injuries even
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

AAAHHHHHHh,what on Earth is wrong with me the day,i just noticed i used the wrong word,it should huv been "writin" not "rightin"!

I swear i can't type the day,keep huvin tae fix spellin

Spoiler:
                          Didn't he kinda like shrug his shoulkders when Ronan mentioned it like he was contemplating it himself! hmmmm
                          sigpic

Comment

AAAHHHHHHh,what on Earth is wrong with me the day,i just noticed i used the wrong word,it should huv been "writin" not "rightin"!

I swear i can't type the day,keep huvin tae fix spellin

Spoiler:
                            Didn't he kinda like shrug his shoulkders when Ronan mentioned it like he was contemplating it himself! hmmmm
                            What's freaky is that I can read what you typed clearly...

Question/Request

Spoiler:
                            I do not remember. Does anyone have the clip where Ronon asks Sheppard
                            about Teyla in FS?

Spoiler:
                            I know he says "really" and then yea he does kinda shrug
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              What's freaky is that I can read what you typed clearly...

Question/Request

Spoiler:
                              I do not remember. Does anyone have the clip where Ronon asks Sheppard
                              about Teyla in FS?

Spoiler:
                              I know he says "really" and then yea he does kinda shrug
                              That was in Sunday ... not First Strike.

I think I have some caps but not the clip.
                              sigpic

Comment

Check this out: funny stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaFrRWysnEo mind you i dont have any sound at work so i dont know what theyre saying besides whats written!

Comment

Working...
                                X