John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Ok Heres my entry for the "Heated Argument" and so maybe it went more than 20 sentences, oh well.

Spoiler:
    Teyla turned swiftly to look at John. “I can’t believe you’re just going to sit here and do nothing!” John’s face twisted in frustration. “Teyla, I’m an officer. I have to do what my superiors tell me, I don’t have a choice! If I don’t follow orders, I could lose my job!”

Teyla glared. “My people are missing! They could be hurt or suffering or worse! If you will not aid me in discovering there whereabouts, I will have to find help elsewhere!” Her heart beat fast in her chest. She could not believe she was getting so mad at Colonel Sheppard this way.

John stood and his breath was quickening. “What does that mean, Teyla?”

Teyla looked into his eyes and could see the pain she was causing him but continued as she thought of her people crying out for her. “Ronon will help me.”

John started to say something and then stopped, his lips curling in anger.

“What were you going to say, Colonel?” Teyla huffed, her voice shaking.

“Nothing.”

“Please tell me!!”

He reached up and grabbed her arms tightly holding her in front of him. His face was so close to hers and they were both breathing heavily “You think I don’t want to help you? You think I don’t care??!! You don’t have any idea how I feel, Teyla!!!”

“Then tell me John, tell me how you feel!!”

The door opened. Ronon stuck his head in. “Am I interrupting something?”
    That was awesome. I could see that happening too.

How true MrsB.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      That was awesome. I could see that happening too.

How true MrsB.
      Thanks dude. I would actually want to see something like that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! Very Cool!
        I can only agree.... and what's that your Texas accent coming out... all I hear when I see that line is a guy with a Staten Island accent... *lol*

anyway.,.........

Scifan - Labor of love...was great... I can only imagine John's face there at the end... sure a continuing could do...you could also end it there,,make a sequel...it's all up to what you feel...

MrsB108 Great Heated arguement fic... and that could very well happen...but I have to confess I actually wanted to shot Ronon there at the end *lol*

Yappi - That story was just hilarious...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ok Heres my entry for the "Heated Argument" and so maybe it went more than 20 sentences, oh well.

Spoiler:
          Teyla turned swiftly to look at John. “I can’t believe you’re just going to sit here and do nothing!” John’s face twisted in frustration. “Teyla, I’m an officer. I have to do what my superiors tell me, I don’t have a choice! If I don’t follow orders, I could lose my job!”

Teyla glared. “My people are missing! They could be hurt or suffering or worse! If you will not aid me in discovering there whereabouts, I will have to find help elsewhere!” Her heart beat fast in her chest. She could not believe she was getting so mad at Colonel Sheppard this way.

Teyla looked into his eyes and could see the pain she was causing him but continued as she thought of her people crying out for her. “Ronon will help me.”

“Nothing.”

“Please tell me!!”

He reached up and grabbed her arms tightly holding her in front of him. His face was so close to hers and they were both breathing heavily “You think I don’t want to help you? You think I don’t care??!! You don’t have any idea how I feel, Teyla!!!”

Spoiler:
          Loved it! Damn Ronon for interrupting!

Really enjoyed your Labor of Love story Scifan!!

Sounds like 'Missing' is a good episode! Can't wait!

Congrats Elf on your 1200 posts!!!!

Welcome to the J/T thread Mitchell!!

my ships

Comment

Sci, I say leave your story the way it is. It's great leaving it right where it left off.

MrsB, great heated argument. I can totally see that happening on the show. And Ronan, dude, what terrible timing.

Thanks Sci, MrsB, Elf and Nina for your comments. I guess Multipicity (and Dojo Trouble) has gotten me in a bit of a punchy mood. I probably couldn't write an angst-filled story if I tried. (Or if I did, it would be something "tragic" like how Sheppard's microwave popcorn wouldn't pop in time for movie night so now he couldn't secretly hold hands with Teyla throughout the movie. )
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks NinaM, GB, and YC! S4 can't get here fast enough I tell ya......

Comment

Spoiler:

“Nothing.”

“Please tell me!!”

Spoiler:
                Can I slap Rodney upside his balding head! Dadgumit! (a little Texas slang) You know it would ended up into some hot, steamy,sweaty....sex..Need I say I more! I do not thaink so!

Nina- Try to imagine being said the same way as the staten Isle dude but, with more of that Texas twang! It is not pretty but, it's a reality!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thank you GNB for congrats!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I was watching Coup D'Etat today since it aired here on TV today...
                    It's funny how some small details always come up everytime...

I'm not sure if I noticed anything really so much when I saw this epi the firsts time...

But at the point where Weir is talking to Cowen and he is telling her that she has 15 min to decide until the kill McKay and that they at that point have gotten John killed and then he terminate the transmission....

Now at that point... Teyla is standing at the side on the screen,,,but you can see a reaction on her.. putting her hand on the console behind her like she needs to support herself... and she is pretty much out of frame when she brings her hand up to her mouth like she can't believe it's happening...
                    That kind of reaction didn't come when they heard that McKay was next ,,only when told John was pretty much dead...

I have to give a lot of credit to like Rachel and Joe for these things...at time when they don't have a center part of the screen the little subtle thing can make a whole scene different... and I love that about them... they don't need to be front and center to give that little extra that gives a little more edge to a scene...

Just thought I would share... *lol*
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      I can only agree.... and what's that your Texas accent coming out... all I hear when I see that line is a guy with a Staten Island accent... *lol*
                      Maybe if she added a "y'all" at the end of it, it would seem more Texan. Although my dad's family is all from TX and OK and none of them say "y'all", but *I* the Californian do.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Can I slap Rodney upside his balding head! Dadgumit! (a little Texas slang) You know it would ended up into some hot, steamy,sweaty....sex..Need I say I more! I do not thaink so!

Nina- Try to imagine being said the same way as the staten Isle dude but, with more of that Texas twang! It is not pretty but, it's a reality!
                        LOL You can slap poor Rodney if you want, but it was Ronon who walked in lol

Comment

Spoiler:

What mix..Staten Island accent with a Texas accent...uhm....I think I like me second favorite guy just fine with just the Staten Island accent,,,thank you very much *lol*
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL You can slap poor Rodney if you want, but it was Ronon who walked in lol
                            Yeah...I knew that...

Spoiler:
                            Okay! So, I really didn't! I just meant it that way..Now, I can slap both of them upside their heads..Just 'cuz Ronon is stronger than does not I can still kick his butt! I can you know...
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              I was watching Coup D'Etat today since it aired here on TV today...
                              It's funny how some small details always come up everytime...

I'm not sure if I noticed anything really so much when I saw this epi the firsts time...

But at the point where Weir is talking to Cowen and he is telling her that she has 15 min to decide until the kill McKay and that they at that point have gotten John killed and then he terminate the transmission....

Now at that point... Teyla is standing at the side on the screen,,,but you can see a reaction on her.. putting her hand on the console behind her like she needs to support herself... and she is pretty much out of frame when she brings her hand up to her mouth like she can't believe it's happening...
                              That kind of reaction didn't come when they heard that McKay was next ,,only when told John was pretty much ...

I have to give a lot of credit to like Rachel and Joe for these things...at time when they don't have a center part of the screen the little subtle thing can make a whole scene different... and I love that about them... they don't need to be front and center to give that little extra that gives a little more edge to a scene...

Just thought I would share... *lol*
                              I did see her bring her hand up to her mouth but didn't see her support herself on the console. Good eye!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Sci, I say leave your story the way it is. It's great leaving it right where it left off.

MrsB, great heated argument. I can totally see that happening on the show. And Ronan, dude, what terrible timing.

Thanks Sci, MrsB, Elf and Nina for your comments. I guess Multipicity (and Dojo Trouble) has gotten me in a bit of a punchy mood. I probably couldn't write an angst-filled story if I tried. (Or if I did, it would be something "tragic" like how Sheppard's microwave popcorn wouldn't pop in time for movie night so now he couldn't secretly hold hands with Teyla throughout the movie. )
                                Thanks Jess. and you're more than welcome. I like the fun in your stories.

LOL that would be a cute story. I liked the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X