• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Elf: You'll just have to wait and see.

Labor of Love Part 1:

Spoiler:

John wakes up and starts another morning’s routine of preparing himself for seeing Teyla. He hadn’t been completely ignoring her, but seeing her getting bigger and bigger during her pregnancy was like torture to him. He remained civil to her, but he decided it was best not to hang out with her as often as he use to. Before he is about to walk out of his door he takes a deep breath and exhales long. He knows he has to pass by her quarters and he may even have to see her in the corridor. He thinks to himself, “Ok. I’m ready. Once I’m in the corridor I’ll just walk quickly pass Teyla’s room. Just like I’ve been doing for the past six and a half months.”
    As he's about to walk by her quarters he notices that Teyla is doubled over and breathing heavily. John bends down to her level. “Teyla? Are you alright?” asks John with great concern.
    She looks up with pain in her eyes and shakes her head no. “I think it’s time. The baby is coming,” she replies with a groaning tone.
    John’s eyes widens with fear, “Why didn’t you use your comm. to get a medical team here?”
    “I couldn’t find it and I thought I could make it on my own,” she answers with her teeth clenched. John calls for Keller to send a medical team and stands by Teyla not knowing what to do.

Part 2:
    Spoiler:

Teyla’s contractions subside for the moment. She grabs John’s hand and thanks him for helping her. He forces a reassuring smile and says nothing. Keller finally shows up with her medical team and a gurney.
    John looks at Keller, “Ok then. She’s in your hands now. Let me know when it’s ok for us to visit. I’m sure some people would like to see Teyla and her new baby.” He forces another smile at Teyla and is about talk away.
    “John. Please don’t leave me. I’m scared. I can’t do this myself,” pleads Teyla.
    John looks at Keller, hoping she will give him a way out, but no such luck. John returns his look at Teyla and he can’t resist her sorrowful eyes. He wants to say no, but instead tells her yes.
    “Well, now that’s all settled, let’s get you to the infirmary,” smiles Keller.
    As they wheel Teyla to the infirmary, Teyla reaches to hold John’s hand again and squeezing quite hard every time she had another contraction. Teyla finally notices John’s contorted face and apologizes.
    “That’s ok, as long as you don’t break any bone,” smiles John.
    Teyla returns a small smile. She mouths the words, “thank you” as a tear trails down her face. “I am so honored that you are in my life, John Sheppard.”

Ok, I took my little break. I guess it's back to work LOL
    ((HUGS)) for sending part 2!!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Labor of Love Part 1:

Spoiler:

John wakes up and starts another morning’s routine of preparing himself for seeing Teyla. He hadn’t been completely ignoring her, but seeing her getting bigger and bigger during her pregnancy was like torture to him. He remained civil to her, but he decided it was best not to hang out with her as often as he use to. Before he is about to walk out of his door he takes a deep breath and exhales long. He knows he has to pass by her quarters and he may even have to see her in the corridor. He thinks to himself, “Ok. I’m ready. Once I’m in the corridor I’ll just walk quickly pass Teyla’s room. Just like I’ve been doing for the past six and a half months.”
      As he's about to walk by her quarters he notices that Teyla is doubled over and breathing heavily. John bends down to her level. “Teyla? Are you alright?” asks John with great concern.
      She looks up with pain in her eyes and shakes her head no. “I think it’s time. The baby is coming,” she replies with a groaning tone.
      John’s eyes widens with fear, “Why didn’t you use your comm. to get a medical team here?”
      “I couldn’t find it and I thought I could make it on my own,” she answers with her teeth clenched. John calls for Keller to send a medical team and stands by Teyla not knowing what to do.

Part 2:
      Spoiler:

Teyla’s contractions subside for the moment. She grabs John’s hand and thanks him for helping her. He forces a reassuring smile and says nothing. Keller finally shows up with her medical team and a gurney.
      John looks at Keller, “Ok then. She’s in your hands now. Let me know when it’s ok for us to visit. I’m sure some people would like to see Teyla and her new baby.” He forces another smile at Teyla and is about talk away.
      “John. Please don’t leave me. I’m scared. I can’t do this myself,” pleads Teyla.
      John looks at Keller, hoping she will give him a way out, but no such luck. John returns his look at Teyla and he can’t resist her sorrowful eyes. He wants to say no, but instead tells her yes.
      As they wheel Teyla to the infirmary, Teyla reaches to hold John’s hand again and squeezing quite hard every time she had another contraction. Teyla finally notices John’s contorted face and apologizes.
      Teyla returns a small smile. She mouths the words, “thank you” as a tear trails down her face. “I am so honored that you are in my life, John Sheppard.”

Spoiler:
      Ahhhhh your on a roll!! Dont stop now keep going.....We're all waiting to hear who the father is!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Ahhhhh your on a roll!! Dont stop now keep going.....We're all waiting to hear who the father is!!
        Mrs. B and I are in the same mind set:

Spoiler:
        Who's the Daddy? Inquiring minds want know...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Patients my pretties.

Elf: Congrats on 1200 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Anyone know French? LOL! From JM's blog tonight:

Spoiler:
            Aylana a ecrit: “ Cela pourrait être sympa de voir Sheppard et Teyla manger une "tartiflette" ou un "gratin dauphinois"!! Vous connaissez?”

Reponse: J'ai mangé un tartiflette l'autre jour. C’etait delicieux.

Hmm, I think the person is asking about John and Teyla eating something and JM says he just ate it recently and it was delicious?? So I'm asuming no spoilers in this one, but since I saw their names in the question, I just had to ask just in case.
            I can translate.
            question:
            That could be sympathetic to see Sheppard and Teyla to eat a "tartiflette" or a "gratin Dauphinois"!! You know?"

response:I ate a tartiflette the other day. It was delicious.

I think 'tartiflette' means a tart or something like that but i couldn't figure out what 'gratin dauphinois' meant sorry. I used 'babelfish translations' but i can speak some french.

-4eva
            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Labor of Love Part 1:

Spoiler:

Part 2:
              Spoiler:

I'm enjoying this keep 'em comin'
              sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Patients my pretties.

I SECOND THAT! CONGRATS ELF!!!!

Comment

Patients my pretties.

Thank Scifan! It puurple...my favorite color!!

Camy- The cap from that banner is from S1. possibly Santuary. I went to my
                  whump buddies and posed question. There a ton of these types posters and they were all made by different whump and thunkers.

Hope this helps. If want to see more let me know. I will post them for you. But,
                  I did not want to put them all up in the JT thread considering that it is John and Teyla and not just John or Sheppard...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Congrats Elf to 1200 posts!!!

Welcome Mitchell to the J/T thread

Camy - Great work on the recap... and yeah I saw that you called me that *lol*
                    Awesome sigs too by the way

scifan Great start to the new story...can't wait to read more...

And don't forget to support J/T in the Favorite Ship Episode game thread... go and post your pics for Sunday...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Scifan, I like the story keep it up
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Labor of Love Part 1:

Spoiler:

Part 2:
                        Spoiler:

YAY! another fic!. I'm with MrsB,
                        Spoiler:
                        I want to know who the father is!!! AH!! please let it be John!

Thanks Scifan, i'm loving the fic!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Labor of Love Part 1:

Spoiler:

Part 2:
                          Spoiler:

Ohh I can't wait! Lovely Scifan.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Now, this could happen....

Spoiler:

It would be nice! Here's one for JT!

Thanks NINA!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Part 4

Spoiler:
                              Mrs. B made 400 posts!

Ruby's wonderful comics
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28869

Donna Booth Artwork...beautiful!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28885

Padme wonderful quotes for Sateda...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28940

sig by Scifan...love it!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28946

Beautiful Wallie by Bluealien...Unbreakable Bond
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28951

More mini movies..
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28966
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28968

The promo during Eureka didn't show anything and it looks like Teyla is missing in this scene and it's believed to be a clip from Lifeline..I can't find a link to it though!

Mrs. B and her evil Secrets fic Motto!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29018

Beautiful Wallie by GNB
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29041

More JM blog update
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29059

Beautiful work by Donna Booth
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29110

71 days till the premiere of S4.

1Danielforme reached 700 posts! woohooo!

Fic rec..of Allies and Enemies..Incomplete
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/...ies_or_Enemies

Yours Truly Wall for Scifan Truth Be Told Fic..
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29163

AWESOME BLUE! Newspaper Challenge Art
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29181

BEAUTIFUL Scifan..Newspaper Challenge Art
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29183

Oh I LOVE THIS>>>>>>LOL
                              Drawing of little SGA character kids sleeping
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29208
                              original site
                              http://pics.livejournal.com/cynicatl...llery/00001xw3

Jm's blog update for tonight
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29215

My newspaper Challenge
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29232

Very nice...Unseen by Scifan artwork
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29237

last but not least...Welcome Mitchell...a sig request was made...
                              Hey fellow Shep/Teyla shippers. i have been one for along time but never came in here. I have a request for anyone that can help. I would like a Shep/Teyla ship sig if anyone here can help I'd apprieciate it.

Can not compare to your work, Elf...but I tried..I'll never do it again!

FINITO and nice work everyone! VERY NICE WORK! WOOOHOOO! We Made it to 29,000 posts! YIPPPPPEEEE!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

We had some nice discussions on different things like "heated" and it's meaning for JT and how far will things go in S3 Between JT.

ROF

THANK YOU Camy!. I like these recaps because they really do come in handy. I always have to play the catch up game here LOL!!!.

Also, i love your banners!!!!. Some i've seen but there were still a few i hadn't seen!!!, very pretty!.

I also wanted to say Congrats Elflinn on 1200 posts!!!! Awesome!

Welcome Mitchell!!! It's always nice to meet another J/T fan!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Now, this could happen....

Spoiler:

It would be nice! Here's one for JT!

Thanks NINA!
                                I love these!!!...Especially the one about John's hair! LOL!!!. He does have some gorgeous hair and i wouldn't mind running my hands through it!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X