John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Here's my attempt at the newspaper challenge...

Spoiler:

Thats terrific, blue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      How Cool!!!! I love this Blue! I love the Headline!!!
      Thanks Elflinn....

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      ROFL. I Love It!!!! This is awesome. Alot better than mine.

Thanks sci.. I love yours too.
      sigpic

Comment

Scifan, this is awesome too! You guys are so talented

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          YC...I"m going to attempt your cover...i'm looking forward to that one...cause I DO love that cap with JT and their hands up...there is also the one with them in a similar position in The Brotherhood too....I"ll have to read over your fic to see what I can include as part of the headline!

LOL
          Well, bless your sweet heart! I'll take any and all responses to the challenge! I'm so spoiled!

Spoiler:

Blue, I love it! I love the HipHop Dojo and the pic of Sheppard in his military garb!

Sci, great job!! I love the background and B&W color!

You are all dears for doing this!
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Love the artwork Camy, blue and scifan
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

All the Dojo arts are great!!!

BTW The preview clip that aired after Eureka is definitely from "Lifeline".

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                All the Dojo arts are great!!!

BTW The preview clip that aired after Eureka is definitely from "Lifeline".
                Thanks GNB. How did you find out?

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 9 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
                  Ezekiel waved down the dark chute after John's descending body. "Hope the fall doesn't kill him,"he said with mock concern to Claude. They laughed together until Ezekiel raised his hand for silence. He turned slowly back to Teyla, a wicked grin plastered across his face. Teyla still bound to the pole, tried to gather herself and look as unafraid as possible.

He danced over to her grandly, arms poised above his head and sang,"All the fun will soon begin, once you shed the skin you're in...its time to start our little game, for you will never be the same...". He and Claude descended on Teyla and their shadows engulfed her as her screams filled the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John landed hard on something slippery and he lay still for a moment recovering. He heard movement beside him and started to sit up. His hand slipped on something and he looked down to see his hand was covered in blood. He widened his eyes and realized he had landed on an enormous pile of dead bodies.

"Get up, Sheppard," he heard Ronons voice. John tore his eyes away from the endless horror of blood to find Ronons face. He didn't seem to care about the carnage for when he held out his hand to help John up, his face was unflinching. John took his hand and Ronon pulled him up, both of them spattered in blood.Ronon began to walk away hurriedly."Where the hell do you think you're going?" John asked.

"Where do you think? I'm going to get Teyla out of there!" Ronon said turning.

"We need to think here Ronon! These people arent petty criminals, they're smart, and more importantly, they're insane! Which means we need to be prepared and cautious. We need a plan." John said wracking his brain.

"A plan? I have a plan! I'm going in there, I'm going to kill everything that moves until I get to Teyla and then we're going to leave." Ronon said appraoching John, anger rising in his voice.

"Thats a really swell idea, Ronon! Make sure you make a lot of noise in there killing people, alert everyone to your presence and she's as good as dead!"

"It's better than sitting around here like a giant coward."

"Allright Ronon. thats it! I've had enough of your crap for one day! We've been kidnapped, beaten, and dumped on a pile of rotting corpses and yet you still want to pick a fight with me! We don't have time for this, they could be doing God knows what to her right now!" John's heart thudded deep in his chest, thinking of Teyla lying there, bound, with those two madmen near her. He felt angry and hurt and all he could think of was seeing Teyla again. "Just keep your mouth shut and don't shoot anything till I say. I don't want to hear another word outta your mouth. Let's go."

Comment

Thanks GNB. How did you find out?
                    yeah! How did you find out? Thanks for that info GNB!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
                      Ezekiel waved down the dark chute after John's descending body. "Hope the fall doesn't kill him,"he said with mock concern to Claude. They laughed together until Ezekiel raised his hand for silence. He turned slowly back to Teyla, a wicked grin plastered across his face. Teyla still bound to the pole, tried to gather herself and look as unafraid as possible.

He danced over to her grandly, arms poised above his head and sang,"All the fun will soon begin, once you shed the skin you're in...its time to start our little game, for you will never be the same...". He and Claude descended on Teyla and their shadows engulfed her as her screams filled the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John landed hard on something slippery and he lay still for a moment recovering. He heard movement beside him and started to sit up. His hand slipped on something and he looked down to see his hand was covered in blood. He widened his eyes and realized he had landed on an enormous pile of dead bodies.

"Get up, Sheppard," he heard Ronons voice. John tore his eyes away from the endless horror of blood to find Ronons face. He didn't seem to care about the carnage for when he held out his hand to help John up, his face was unflinching. John took his hand and Ronon pulled him up, both of them spattered in blood.Ronon began to walk away hurriedly."Where the hell do you think you're going?" John asked.

"We need to think here Ronon! These people arent petty criminals, they're smart, and more importantly, they're insane! Which means we need to be prepared and cautious. We need a plan." John said wracking his brain.

"A plan? I have a plan! I'm going in there, I'm going to kill everything that moves until I get to Teyla and then we're going to leave." Ronon said appraoching John, anger rising in his voice.

"Thats a really swell idea, Ronon! Make sure you make a lot of noise in there killing people, alert everyone to your presence and she's as good as dead!"

"Allright Ronon. thats it! I've had enough of your crap for one day! We've been kidnapped, beaten, and dumped on a pile of rotting corpses and yet you still want to pick a fight with me! We don't have time for this, they could be doing God knows what to her right now!" John's heart thudded deep in his chest, thinking of Teyla lying there, bound, with those two madmen near her. He felt angry and hurt and all he could think of was seeing Teyla again. "Just keep your mouth shut and don't shoot anything till I say. I don't want to hear another word outta your mouth. Let's go."

Oh Man!! That was good. Is it too much to expect more today? I'll be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:

WOOOOW,roll on tomorrow....dyin to read the next installment!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Well, no, I didn't say it earlier, but I am now. Chapter 4 is up! Woo hoo!

Donna, great job! I'm sure Sci loves it!
                          Just read all the chapters for Multiplicity!!!. Sorry it took me forever but i'm sooo glad i finally had the time to read them all!!!. I love your fic! YappiChick!!! and what i cleaver idea!. I'll definitely be looking out for the next chapter!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:

This is really cool! Blue!. I love what you did for the newspaper Challenge!!!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              GNB...I LOOOVE THAT SIG!

It's so the right tone and mood for the title...SECRETS! awesome!

Okay...scifan...Not what I wanted but I'm having trouble with the computer and so this is all I could do...I hope someone else takes the challenge as well...I had another cap in mind but it was too small to work with...This one at least shows all four of them and it can look like if they were holding something and Teyla confessing...*sighs* I just have to find that right cap.

Truth Be Told Wall
                              Spoiler:

Banner

Sig...

Oh i love this!!!. Beautiful Wallie and Banner Camy!!!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks for pointing out that Flea also does JT fics. I read " Making the First Move", it was really cute.
                                I happened to try to e-mail her, a long time ago, to let her know that I loved her vid. She just mailed me back because she just posted another vid and just saw the message on youtube.
                                No problem! I love her fics and vids too!
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X