John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    So, my youngest is into Star Wars for several months now....he is engrossed with it...he has an entire collection and this Xmas..EVERYTHING was Star Wars...so, guess what movie he watches a lot...YUP...Star Wars..he likes the Return of The Jedi...so, I was dozing off when his favorite part came along and his little sweet fingers had to wake me, startled....I glanced up to see the scene where Teyla....oh..sorry....Leia is hurt while trying to cover for Joh..oh....UM....Han....*doesn't it sound like it rhymes with John and Leia rhymes with sort of Teyla...* is trying to hot wire the doors to the control room to shut down the shield and she gets shot and he is so concerned for her and at one point he tells her with that grin of his...I love you...and she smiles and says....I know...

Now, why does that sound familiar to me?
    Ohh, that is cool! LOL! Love it!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
      Welcome

to GW and the JT thread!! Join the craziness...I mean fun!
      Hehe, isn't that the truth!

Comment

Just saw this rec'd in LJ, so had to share here as well! Really cool drawing of Teyla singing! Wow!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5

Comment

Oops sorry, just found more art to rec! ileliberte made some icons out of her latest drawings. Very cute!

http://ileliberte.livejournal.com/25...610808#t610808

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Just saw this rec'd in LJ, so had to share here as well! Really cool drawing of Teyla singing! Wow!

Amazing drawing!
            Oops sorry, just found more art to rec! ileliberte made some icons out of her latest drawings. Very cute!

I always like her art! Thanks for the link!
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Mrs. B..instead of me going back and reading all these posts...for your fics...do you have them all posted in ff.net...can you post the ff.net link...I"ve seen some but I don't think they are completed!

Ruby, how come your fics don't come up under John and Teyla search? Are you putting characters john and teyla...I always have to find your fics by your penname....
              Hey Camy...yup theyre all updated and everything at http://www.fanfiction.net/~mrsb108 Lemme know what you think!
              Last edited by MrsB108; 09 July 2007, 03:10 AM.

Comment

That is SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing Steph.

Both links are great!!
                Last edited by scifan; 09 July 2007, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Wow that is a really great pic

Comment

Quiet here today.............

Comment

HI guys....Just wanted to remind everyone that the John and Teyla Awards Nomination Dateline is almost here!

I express to the team that there was some hesitation as to it being userfriendly and Tielan has graciously created some step by step instructions...I hope this works since I was informed it's a simplye cut and paste in GW type of thing.....see, I am so not right for this job! LOL

Anywho...to my knowledge there hasn't been that many nominations and that is dissapointing....

I hope we get more and that we show that we do love the wonderful artist of all types that love John and Teyla just as much as we do....Hope everyone here get the chance to nominate and not just to vote!

Here goes nothing...REMEMBER...YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF LIVEJOURNAL TO DO THIS.....There is no excuse for not participating.....I hope this works and makes all of you guys out there...even the lurkers to nominte....

I'll be back shortly to catch up on the thread....

Three easy steps to nominating in the John/Teyla Awards

1. Click on the fanwork category you wish to nominate for:
                      Artwork: Best J/T Banner or Signature
                      Artwork: Best J/T Manipulation
                      Artwork: Best J/T Wallpaper
                      Artwork: Best J/T Icon
                      Artwork: Best J/T Drawing

Video: Best J/T Short Music Video
                      Video: Best J/T Romantic Music Video
                      Video: Best J/T Action Music Video
                      Video: Best J/T Special Effects Music Video
                      Video: Best J/T Episodic Music Video
                      Video: Best J/T Seasonal Music Video

Fanfic: Best J/T Ficlet or Drabble
                      Fanfic: Best J/T Episode Tag or Missing Scene
                      Fanfic: Best J/T General or Other
                      Fanfic: Best J/T Romance or Fluff
                      Fanfic: Best J/T Drama or Angst
                      Fanfic: Best J/T Multi-Part Story or Novel

2. Copy and paste in this text:
                      *Your name:
                      *Your email:

*what you are nominating:
                      *who created it/produced it:
                      email of the creator/producer:
                      comments:

And fill in your name, your email, the work you are nominating for this category, the person who created it, their email and any comments.

3. Hit the button at the bottom which reads 'Post Comment'.

It's done!

---

If you want to nominate a moment in the show:

1. Click on the category you wish to nominate for:
                      Best J/T Episode
                      Best J/T Argument or Disagreement
                      Best J/T Emotional Moment or Heartfelt Discussion
                      Best J/T Whumpage or Fight
                      Funniest J/T Moment
                      Saddest J/T Moment

2. Copy and past in this text:
                      *Your name:
                      *Your email:

*SGA Season:
                      *SGA Episode:
                      *Description of scene:
                      Comments:

And fill in your name, your email, the scene you are nominating for this category, the season and episode, and any comments about the scene.

3. Hit the button below the entry box which reads 'Post Comment'.

It's done!

The posting form for the awards:
                      Spoiler:
                      Thanks for posting those links. I'm going to be nominating today! Thank goodness the little ones take naps!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

SC and Steph...did you get the connection? LOL

You know...I love my little one...Daddy come home yesterday and asked where's Mommy?

And guess what he replied...

Mommy is upstairs playing with her computer watching Stargate Atlantis John and Teyla. She is doing something with their picture together with them kissing...

Don't you just love kids!

Now, I do have a bionic ear but he also has a loud voice...but you should hav seen me run down those three flights of stairs to explain that the kid is exxagerating. Course, that was after I closed all my windows with all pictures of John and Teyla. Jeepers!

He would have kept going too.

Now whenever he comes up to mommy's office, I have a picture of Rodney!

ROF

Who said we are crazy!

I never saw those pics, Steph. Are those the real pictures in smaller version or is that how small she made them? Not the icons, the other pics. Oh, I really want that John and Teyla icon.

But that first picture...WOW! That is good. Jen emailed me, she made me the scandoulous John and Teyla drawing that I love to post everywhere just to get my...never mind! She is a very, very good artist too.

You know my little boy is a good artist....I know exactly what I'm going to ask him to do for me....Oh, how my little mind works!

Okay...so I have a new challenge. Ruby, did anyone write that fic you requested?

So, again, spending quality time with the boys is interesting. They get to choose what they want us to do with them. There are limitations but this morning we say a cartoon. I beleive it's called the Fairly Odd Parents or something like that... I so do not like them...but the episode that I watched was when all his school friends turn into superheroes and they are all based on their personalities. It was ...uh....dreadful to bare and watch but little one kept turning my face to see it.

So an idea sparked in my mind...

Challenge....Fic....This has to be sort of long to get a good laugh out of it. The team turns into Superheroes. Now, I know we've sort of delve into this but it doesn't have to be the superheroes like John referred to in FS. But if you could write this fic, what sort of superheroes would they be like? What would their powers be? What would they look like? John is tights? *drools* Teyla ala WonderWoman...LOL....What would Ronon look like?

so, the team gets transformed into superheroes....

I think this could be fun!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to 100 posts Ruby!!!!!!!!

Scifan, LOVE the dancing Joe's!!! Forgot to say that earlier!

Elfinn, THANK YOU so much for the summaries!!! It really helps for when I get pathetically behind! Thank you!!! And thanks for including Belle! Awww! That meant a lot to me!
                          You're Welcome LC!! She is so adorable, I had to !!

So, my youngest is into Star Wars for several months now....he is engrossed with it...he has an entire collection and this Xmas..EVERYTHING was Star Wars...so, guess what movie he watches a lot...YUP...Star Wars..he likes the Return of The Jedi...so, I was dozing off when his favorite part came along and his little sweet fingers had to wake me, startled....I glanced up to see the scene where Teyla....oh..sorry....Leia is hurt while trying to cover for Joh..oh....UM....Han....*doesn't it sound like it rhymes with John and Leia rhymes with sort of Teyla...* is trying to hot wire the doors to the control room to shut down the shield and she gets shot and he is so concerned for her and at one point he tells her with that grin of his...I love you...and she smiles and says....I know...

Now, why does that sound familiar to me?
                          Well, that just confirms what has always been destined!!!
                          Nothing like a classic to reaffirm what we know is true!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Hey Camy...yup theyre all updated and everything at http://www.fanfiction.net/~mrsb108 Lemme know what you think!
                            Excellent..I will make time to read them tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank so much for posting these links! These are absolutely Unbelievable!!
                              The first one is Spot on!! Perfect!!

How's it going Mrs. B!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Go and post your favorite Teyla cap.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44890&page=12
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X