John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    OOOH! I can not wait to read this!! Thank you, Thank you!!

Nothing like Christmas in JULY!!!
    That was my point, Christmas six months early!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Here you all go the second Chapter of "All I Want for Christmas is You" the next and final chapter will have the proposal in it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3593141/2/
      Awesome job! I left a review. Looking forward to the final chapter.

Comment

Hey do you think it's possible

Spoiler:
        In Miller's Crossing, since we know they're wearing suits and are on Earth, maybe McKay's sister dies? Like as in crossing over? Am I crazy?[/

Comment

Hey everyone!!

Ancient Baby Maker has just been updated.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565530/1/

Enjoy!
          Hey elfinn, can you keep on updating us with this story? I enjoyed reading it.

=eva
          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
            Hey elfinn, can you keep on updating us with this story? I enjoyed reading it.

=eva
            Sure. Not a problemo!!!

ONLY 85 MORE DAYS TIL S4 ME FELLOW JT FOLLOWERS!!!

CUING INTRO MUSIC: CITY RISING FROM BENEATH THE OCEAN!!!

YES! YES!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
              In Miller's Crossing, since we know they're wearing suits and are on Earth, maybe McKay's sister dies? Like as in crossing over? Am I crazy?[/
              Spoiler:
              Oh! I hope not. That would be terribly heartbreaking for Rodney.Just having
              to still with loss of Carson. I like Jeanne!! But, it would add some great emotional
              angst.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Oh man I hope not. That would be awful for Rodney. I love the interaction between the two of them. And he just started to have a real relationship with his sister. That would be so sad.
                I'm hoping that they are dressed up for a special occasion something not military related. Now that I think of it, wouldn't John be wearing his uniform instead of of a suit? Maybe they go clubbin' . Just kidding.

Comment

Sure. Not a problemo!!!

ONLY 85 MORE DAYS TIL S4 ME FELLOW JT FOLLOWERS!!!

CUING INTRO MUSIC: CITY RISING FROM BENEATH THE OCEAN!!!

YES! YES!
                  85 more DAYS!!!! My clock is tooo slooow.

Comment

Hey Y'all!

This was just posted in JFT thread! I thought maybe some of you might
                    be interested in this. I was. Just goes to show how much of SGA geek I am!!

I found it in midi fotrm. It sounds more like a ringtone. http://www.tv-timewarp.co.uk/midi_fi...teAtlantis.mid

Heres the mp3. http://www.atlantisresource.co.uk/mp3.html It's in a zip file.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Camy and everyone here are some shippy moment quotes from 'No Man's land" and "Misbegotten"

No Man’s Land

WEIR:
                      Colonel Caldwell. What's the status of the repairs?
                      CALDWELL: Ongoing. We lost a few key personnel in the attack.

(Teyla lowers her head. Elizabeth's face is full of grief. Obviously they have already been told about John's disappearance.)

WEIR: Yes, we did.

Misbegotten

SHEPPARD (over radio): Atlantis, this is Sheppard, come in.

(Teyla smiles in delight and relief. Elizabeth turns and looks at Walter in amazement.)

TEYLA:
                      John?!
                      WEIR: They made it?!
                      SHEPPARD: We're out of food and water and we haven't slept in days but, yeah, we made it.

SHEPPARD: What about Teyla? Teyla's got the Wraith gene thing. Maybe she can fly it.

WEIR: Teyla, I understand navigating the hive ship wasn't a particularly pleasant experience.
                      TEYLA: The neural interface was quite exhausting.
                      McKAY: And that was just flying in a straight line. I mean, she'll never be able to pull off anything complex, like combat manoeuvrability, weapons control ...
                      SHEPPARD: How many manoeuvres can you pull off with your manual interface?
                      McKAY: Well, does, um, standing still count as a manoeuvre?
                      SHEPPARD: No.

HYPERSPACE. WRAITH HIVE SHIP. On the Bridge, Teyla is gripping what must be two steering columns on a console. Her eyes are closed in concentration. John steps up beside her and looks at her with concern for a moment, then walks over to Rodney who is working on another console.

McKAY:
                      That's it. We're out of hyperspace.

(Teyla sighs and lowers her head.)

SHEPPARD: You alright?

(Teyla nods and raises her head to look at him.)

TEYLA (tiredly): I believe I have been able to establish a stable orbit.
                      SHEPPARD: Alright. Nice work. (He walks over to Rodney.) Any sign of the other hive ship?

If anyone thinks I missed any let me know. I got these from the transcripts.

The one from 'No Man's Land' may not involve both of them, but it shows that Teyla is upset that he is missing.

John jumping to Teyla's defense when Rodney says she won't ever be able to do anything but fly in a straight line is very shippy I think. And of course his concern for her when she is flying the ship.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Padme- Loved the new chapter!! Just finished reading! Left ya a glowing review!!

Have I told you I'm enjoying the the quotes you are posting of JT moments
                        from the eps!!!! Yes. I am.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok i hate finding this thread on the second page

Comment

yes padme im slowly catching up and iv read a bit of your fic and so far im enjoying it cant wait to read some more
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey dont faint, i finally got my first fic up over at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3637565/1/

Now I can start keeping track of these things lol

Comment

Hey dont faint, i finally got my first fic up over at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3637565/1/

Now I can start keeping track of these things lol
                                SQUEEEEEEE! I'm so proud of you!!!

Now, I'll have to give a review............
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X