Clear All

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    OT:

Spoiler:

The John & Teyla SGA Awards
    are now accepting nominations!
    Please be sure to visit us at our new site:
    JT SGA Awards.

If we were to nom a vid., do they all have to be under 2mins or is that just for short jt vids?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      If we were to nom a vid., do they all have to be under 2mins or is that just for short jt vids?
      Short films only...

Comment

Thanks, gotta go do some nomming.

Comment

Ok, another stupid question. Where do I go to nom? I'm where it tells you the rules of the vids and catergory. Now what?

Comment

I think I figured it out.

Q, I pm you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Saw the S4 previews last night:

Spoiler:
              Evil John looks very exciting, it seems as if they are going to do another ‘Ford’ with Weir and Sam seems to be fitting in quite nicely.

Teyla’s Pregnancy:

I’m starting to lean towards an alien pregnancy for Teyla. If she became pregnant by a boyfriend or lover, why would it be such a big deal? She’s a grown woman and has every right to pursue a personal life. Why would she call it ‘complicated’ and why would she seem to fear/not want the pregnancy especially if this child could be the last of the Athosians? Why would she have nightmares about her pregnancy, as many of you suspect? There’s a lot that doesn’t add up.

Another thing that concerns me is that everyone is judging the timeline by the size of Teyla’s stomach. If she is unsure of who or what the father is, then what we consider to be a ‘normal’ pregnancy may not occur. Maybe that’s why she was able to hide the pregnancy for so long? It also appears that once she does begin to show her outfits begin to provide more coverage. Something tells me we won’t see a 9 month pregnant Teyla waddling through the corridors of Atlantis.

Unfortunately, all I have to add is questions to more questions, but hopefully I’ve given you something to chew on…….
              [/QUOTE]

I just saw them aswell looks like one hell of a season

200 Congrats Mayra

Comment

Congrats on 200, Mayra!

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

Spoiler:
                Teyla’s Pregnancy:

I’m starting to lean towards an alien pregnancy for Teyla. If she became pregnant by a boyfriend or lover, why would it be such a big deal? She’s a grown woman and has every right to pursue a personal life. Why would she call it ‘complicated’ and why would she seem to fear/not want the pregnancy especially if this child could be the last of the Athosians?
                Spoiler:
                Judging by Teyla's conservative comment about the male making the first move in Sunday, it would be safe to assume that her pregnancy would not be taken extremely well by her fellow Athosians. This may be one reason for her wanting to keep it under wraps.
                Last edited by JesterDala; 23 June 2007, 07:24 PM.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                  Congrats on 200, Mayra!

Spoiler:
                  Judging by Teyla's conservative comment about the male making the first move in Sunday, it would be safe to assume that her pregnancy would not be taken extremely well by her fellow Athosians. This may be one reason for her wanting to keep it under wraps.
                  Good point but
                  Spoiler:
                  if athosian society is that strict, as hinted in sunday, Teyla shouldn't be pregnant by normal means unless she went through athosian customs. What I am trying to say is Teyla wouldn't hide a normal pregnancy because there won't be a need to hide it. But she may try to conceal it ffrom her people if, perhaps, it's an alien one?

I left u a pm Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                    U R a life save (not the candy )! I never thought that i would see these. Thanks alot!

Congradulations Mayra on the 200 posts!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      if athosian society is that strict, as hinted in sunday, Teyla shouldn't be pregnant by normal means unless she went through athosian customs. What I am trying to say is Teyla wouldn't hide a normal pregnancy because there won't be a need to hide it. But she may try to conceal it ffrom her people if, perhaps, it's an alien one?
                      Very true. What are some of the more plausible theories out there about how...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...Teyla became pregnant? One that I'm particularly attatched to is Michael impregnating her in 'Vengance', though I'm not sure it's entirely reasonable.
                      Last edited by JesterDala; 23 June 2007, 07:40 PM.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                        Good point but
                        Spoiler:

I left u a pm Scifan
                        Thanks. I got it.
                        Are you planning to post your new vids on JTC?

Comment

scifan-I sent them to sansong and am just waiting for them to be added.
                          Jesterdala- a plausible one would be one where gets pregnant through recent experimentation or as a way to reserve her people by birthing the "last of her kind"
                          Update on the speed game-Jack/Sam only need 2 votes to win, we nee 7 so as soon as midnight strikes, vote! and for those who haven't voted vote now and at midnight!

Comment

Well I gotta run...but I'll be back to see what intresting things you all will talk about

Jack & Sam took the first place in the ship pic game...as expected I guess...J/T need 3 more.... but second place is awesome too of course... since I feel J/S is SG1 not SGA...

Anyway...see ya
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Well I gotta run...but I'll be back to see what intresting things you all will talk about

Jack & Sam took the first place in the ship pic game...as expected I guess...J/T need 3 more.... but second place is awesome too of course... since I feel J/S is SG1 not SGA...

Anyway...see ya
                              It was a close run and John and Teyla almost made first place... but only 3 to go to make second... don't forget to support both John and Teyla in the fav picture contest too.

Have to run... off to work.
                              sigpic

Comment

I watched a littel bit of the season 4 clips last night and...

Spoiler:
                                I have to admit that it does look like that most of it is from Doppleganger. It looks really interesting and the part with Sam also looks like it's from Doppleganger . It's going to be so freaky seeing John soooo nasty. I'm really looking forward for season 4. I hope it flies by soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X